• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Very shortly Elon Musk will be showing the collusion between Twitter and the WH

write on

Senator
I'm surprised! ha ha

You'd think that he'd have as much gusto after seeing the crimes against the state that Trump dud in his 'right' to be the Republican nominee.

And now we see them boldly trying to save their reputations with their attempt to save whatever was Truth Social.

They gave the public a heads up. It's kind of sad when you think about it.

Boltlady

Mayor
It was a nothingburger. It won't save Twitter from Elmo's mismanagement.
Well now, see how you are. For some reason you seem to feel qualified to question the ability and possibly the integrity of someone who is not only a proven genius (he does run 5 companies), but who is doing this country a major favor by allowing us insight into people and activities that could destroy our whole country.

Elon Musk has been trusted with some of our most sensitive information through his company Space-X. All of a sudden he's the subject of derision because he's allowing us access to free speech instead of the selective pap we've been fed for some time.

Pwehaps we'll see whether the 2020 election was compromised.
It was clearly compromised, manipulated and stolen.

Musk shoud go on TV every day and declare himself NOT suicidal.

The Goverment is already promoting studies based on the ADL that are of course based on NOTHING that hate speech has increased on Twitter since he purchased it.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Well now, see how you are. For some reason you seem to feel qualified to question the ability and possibly the integrity of someone who is not only a proven genius (he does run 5 companies), but who is doing this country a major favor by allowing us insight into people and activities that could destroy our whole country.

Elon Musk has been trusted with some of our most sensitive information through his company Space-X. All of a sudden he's the subject of derision because he's allowing us access to free speech instead of the selective pap we've been fed for some time.
I've never had a dog in the Twitter hunt. I have no personal skin in the game and mostly outta gafs about politics on Twitter. FB too. I am a business owner handling sensitive information too. Twitter is a for-profit, or not, business. It's not a PAC. I am as objective as anyone can be when it comes to Twitter. You?

Boltlady

Mayor
I've never had a dog in the Twitter hunt. I have no personal skin in the game and mostly outta gafs about politics on Twitter. FB too. I am a business owner handling sensitive information too. Twitter is a for-profit, or not, business. It's not a PAC. I am as objective as anyone can be when it comes to Twitter. You?
I've never used Twitter or FB. They've both been used as weapons. It will be a very good thing if that is stopped. I tend to believe that Elon Musk is the man who can do that, at least in the case of Twitter.

Objective? You sure?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I've never used Twitter or FB. They've both been used as weapons. It will be a very good thing if that is stopped. I tend to believe that Elon Musk is the man who can do that, at least in the case of Twitter.
We'll see what happens. I'm happy I have no investment in Twitter.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

You question George Soros all the time. Fauci and Bill Gates have also been targets of your criticism.

The difference is that you simply repeat the lies of others...like when you claimed Soros was a nazi collaborator.

Boltlady

Mayor
You question George Soros all the time. Fauci and Bill Gates have also been targets of your criticism.

The difference is that you simply repeat the lies of others...like when you claimed Soros was a nazi collaborator.
While I have said a number of things about Soros nazi collaborator wasn't one of them. He throws large amounts of money at people who want to allow criminals the freedom to do their thing. That is pretty bad in my book.