• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Very shortly Elon Musk will be showing the collusion between Twitter and the WH

protectionist

Governor
that's a shame.

@protectionist
i'll await your reply following the other mods affirmation of my suspicion, please clarify your meaning in the collage.. absent your reply..well... you know....what happens is about as apparent as your perceived meaning in your collage...

sigh.
What is there to "clarify" ? What "suspicion" ? Suspicion of what ? The pictures SHOW Biden with his HANDS on women and children, In Florida, that is a crime of battery (any unrequested touching).

When my 2 pretty daughters were teenagers, my ex-wife used to complain that a lot of boys were looking at them, and staring, I said, "that's OK as long as they look and DON'T TOUCH."

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What is there to "clarify" ? What "suspicion" ? Suspicion of what ? The pictures SHOW Biden with his HANDS on women and children, In Florida, that is a crime of battery (any unrequested touching).

When my 2 pretty daughters were teenagers, my ex-wife used to complain that a lot of boys were looking at them, and staring, I said, "that's OK as long as they look and DON'T TOUCH."
so adults, everywhere, are doing something nefarious....er..battering ...when they simply place hands on people..

protectionist

Governor
Liar.

Trump called for the "wild rally".
Trump told the mob they needed to "fight like hell or they wouldn't have a country"
Trump told them to "stop the steal" by marching on the capitol.
Nothing wrong with "marching on the capitol" and doing as Trump said >> "PEACEFULLY & patriotically make your VOICES heard" Interesting how you keep up the false narrative, even after I have posted the Trump speech video numerous times.

As for the "fight like hell", there was a video of about a dozen Democrats saying the words "fight like hell", referring to a campaign, and just pushing a bill in congress. lol.

I dont recall ever seeing anything about Trump saying "wild rally", although that could be used in a good way, as well as bad.

protectionist

Governor
so adults, everywhere, are doing something nefarious....er..battering ...when they simply place hands on people..
In the legal technical sense, that is correct. I was once told by a lawyer that "against the will of another" means "without a specific request." It does seem slightly excessive, but it is the law. I would imagine judges excercise discretion.

Chapter 784 Section 03 - 2019 Florida Statutes - The Florida Senate (flsenate.gov)

I'm not sure how Biden's perverted habit of sniffing hair fits into this.

protectionist

Governor
christ.. nope.

ACLU is about as biased leftist as it gets. I wouldn't even look at what they write.

ACLU is about as biased leftist as it gets. I wouldn't even look at what they write.
They didn't used to be. May not have always agreed with them but they were clear in their intent and cause.

Now they are just an apologist for the left, not as bad as the Southern Poverty Law Center but moving in that direction.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
In the legal technical sense, that is correct. I was once told by a lawyer that "against the will of another" means "without a specific request." It does seem slightly excessive, but it is the law. I would imagine judges excercise discretion.

Chapter 784 Section 03 - 2019 Florida Statutes - The Florida Senate (flsenate.gov)

I'm not sure how Biden's perverted habit of sniffing hair fits into this.
oooh. well, that wont do it...

but hey...let's cut to the chase... your game sucks. mine is more fun.

threadban.

in a little bit it'll be three days ban, based on my perception (absent your clarification) of your posting, and the other mods affirmation of the perceived intent of your post..

you're free to clarify it's meaning...

or thereafter it'll be 7... and so on.

good luck.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
i could give a shit. feel free to find another reference that explains to you the permitting process.

your conspiracy or whatever plot you think was there...isnt.

poof.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nothing wrong with "marching on the capitol" and doing as Trump said >> "PEACEFULLY & patriotically make your VOICES heard" Interesting how you keep up the false narrative, even after I have posted the Trump speech video numerous times.

As for the "fight like hell", there was a video of about a dozen Democrats saying the words "fight like hell", referring to a campaign, and just pushing a bill in congress. lol.

I dont recall ever seeing anything about Trump saying "wild rally", although that could be used in a good way, as well as bad.
Fight like hell, a few minutes later a riot. When was there ever a riot following anyone else's similar statement? Oh...never.

Nothing wrong with saying fight like hell to stop the steal? Funny that Trump told them to be peaceful and to fight like hell and what they did was fight like hell. Over 100 cops needed medical care. Windows smashed to force entry into the building.

Context matters. Results matter. The context was that Trump claimed the election had been stolen and that only the mob, by fighting like hell, could stop it. The result was the riot.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
EVERYONE on Earth finds Biden wrongdoings. They are the least hidden items on the planet.

View attachment 73415

we're in luck...

protectionist said:
You heard what I said, boy. I don't infer, insinuate, or imply anything. Biden is the world's #1 most well known pervert and sexual assault criminal. Common knowledge.
Proof all over the internet in photo & video. Why do you think there are so many of those ?

Deny if you choose to. No law against it.
paedo poster. Banned x 3 days.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Twitter dump on-going:

In Twitter Files #7, we present evidence pointing to an organized effort by representatives of the intelligence community (IC), aimed at senior executives at news and social media companies, to discredit leaked information about Hunter Biden before and after it was published.

Michael Shellenberger on Twitter: "1. TWITTER FILES: PART 7 The FBI & the Hunter Biden Laptop How the FBI & intelligence community discredited factual information about Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings both after and *before* The New York Post revealed the contents of his laptop on October 14, 2020" / Twitter

1671493459500.png