• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Very shortly Elon Musk will be showing the collusion between Twitter and the WH

Too late, the damage was done and "everyone" did not know where they could read the story, why would they? Their TV kept telling them repeatedly it was a Russian hoax, an attempt to get Trump re-elected.............

Hell of a insurance policy that FBI.

As I posted before, The NYPost printed the laptop story days before the election. It was covered repeatedly by Fox, One America News, InfoWars, Washington Times, Washington Examiner, Washington Examiner etc....Everyone knew where they could read the story.

The people who get their news from Twitter were already voting for Trump.

According to the work the NY Post has done on this Joe Biden has been selling acccess to the US Goverment since 2015 at least. So good luck with that whole "he is out of Goverment" track, it won't wash.

You should read the NY Post claiming "they don't know shit"..... not very convincing to anyone...

I have the testimony under oath of the guys in charge of the DNC server where they would NOT CONFIRM it was the Russians...........

You have? John Brennan.....who shoudl be in jail....If you or I lied to congress as much as that POS we would be in jail so his words............ are worthless.

Boblinksi didn't even meet Joe Biden until after he was no longer VP. So whatever he had to say would be related to Joe Biden, private citizen.

NyPost hasn't done shit about finding evidence of corruption related to Joe Biden. If they had you'd provide a link to back you up.

Got any evidence the Russians didn't hack the DNC? Oh, yeah. Putin and Assange say it wasn't the Russians.

Got a link to your claim that the Russians pumped out social media crap to help Hillary?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
According to the work the NY Post has done on this Joe Biden has been selling acccess to the US Goverment since 2015 at least. So good luck with that whole "he is out of Goverment" track, it won't wash.

You should read the NY Post claiming "they don't know shit"..... not very convincing to anyone...

I have the testimony under oath of the guys in charge of the DNC server where they would NOT CONFIRM it was the Russians...........

You have? John Brennan.....who shoudl be in jail....If you or I lied to congress as much as that POS we would be in jail so his words............ are worthless.
The evidence was that the Russians hacked the DNC server. Trump admitted as much.
What the CrowdStrike people said was that they could not confirm the email extract file had been exfiltrated.

I notice you did not provide a link to the "evidence" that Biden had sold access to the "government" since 2015.

Hey, let me know, since you are concerned about access to the "government", how you feel about Trump pulling US troops out of Kurdish villages in Northern Syria so as to allow Turkish air strikes. It was certainly not a decision based on the $3 million per year he got from the Istanbul Trump Towers, right?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Too late, the damage was done and "everyone" did not know where they could read the story, why would they? Their TV kept telling them repeatedly it was a Russian hoax, an attempt to get Trump re-elected.............

Hell of a insurance policy that FBI.
Oct 19,2020
Ratcliffe says Hunter Biden laptop, emails 'not part of some Russian disinformation campaign'
'There is no intelligence that supports that,' Director of National Intelligence Ratcliffe says
Ratcliffe says Hunter Biden laptop, emails 'not part of some Russian disinformation campaign' | Fox News
This is from Oct 21, 2020.
Laptop connected to Hunter Biden linked to FBI money laundering probe
It is unclear, at this point, whether the investigation is ongoing or if it was directly related to Hunter Biden
Laptop connected to Hunter Biden linked to FBI money laundering probe | Fox News

Zam-Zam

Senator
FBI officials reportedly met with Twitter employees weekly leading up to the 2020 election, briefing them on "hack-and-leak operations" pertaining to Hunter Biden.

These warnings came ahead of Twitter censoring the New York Post's bombshell October 2020 report on Hunter Biden's business dealings found on his laptop, citing its "hacked materials" policy. At the time, the FBI had been in possession of his laptop for nearly a year.

Top House Republican: Elon Musk will release evidence of Biden admin pushing Twitter to censor conservatives (msn.com)

It seems fair to ask "Why did the FBI feel the need to meet with Twitter employees?"

My two cents.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
FBI officials reportedly met with Twitter employees weekly leading up to the 2020 election, briefing them on "hack-and-leak operations" pertaining to Hunter Biden.

These warnings came ahead of Twitter censoring the New York Post's bombshell October 2020 report on Hunter Biden's business dealings found on his laptop, citing its "hacked materials" policy. At the time, the FBI had been in possession of his laptop for nearly a year.

Top House Republican: Elon Musk will release evidence of Biden admin pushing Twitter to censor conservatives (msn.com)

It seems fair to ask "Why did the FBI feel the need to meet with Twitter employees?"

My two cents.
Did you forget the thousands of fake accounts created by Russian intel in 2016?

Zam-Zam

Senator
Did you forget the thousands of fake accounts created by Russian intel in 2016?
Is that the topic?

Forgive me for commenting on the actual topic.

Meanwhile, I stand by my post. I notice you seem to have no comment on it, other than a desire to distract from it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Is that the topic?

Forgive me for commenting on the actual topic.

Meanwhile, I stand by my post. I notice you seem to have no comment on it, other than a desire to distract from it.
You asked a question, I answered you. The FBI met with Twitter because of the interference in 2016.

Zam-Zam

Senator
You asked a question, I answered you. The FBI met with Twitter because of the interference in 2016.
Here's what's been reported:

The FBI alerted Twitter in weekly meetings ahead of the 2020 presidential election to anticipate “hack-and-leak operations” related to Hunter Biden by foreign state actors, providing the company a pretext to immediately bury the New York Post‘s laptop bombshell when it broke just weeks ahead of the election.

Organized by FBI Supervisory Special Agent Elvis Chan, as many as seven D.C.-based FBI agents held weekly meetings with Twitter and Facebook executives during the 2020 race, Chan testified in an ongoing lawsuit, the Post’s Miranda Devine reported. The lawsuit, launched by Republican attorney generals of Missouri and Louisiana, alleges that the White House and federal agencies colluded with tech companies to censor speech along ideological lines on social-media platforms.

Chan told Missouri solicitor general John Sauer Tuesday that the FBI made Twitter aware of an incoming “hack and leak” operation but did not say whether Hunter Biden was a key part. Chan’s testimony contradicts a sworn declaration that Yoel Roth, former head of safety and integrity at Twitter, made to the Federal Elections Commission on December 21, 2020, in which he said the FBI warnings mentioned Hunter Biden specifically.

FBI Held Weekly Meetings with Twitter ahead of 2020 Election, Warned of Hunter Biden ‘Hack-and-Leak’ Operations (yahoo.com)

Nothing in there about the Russians.... Hunter Biden is mentioned, however.

Last edited:

write on

Senator

The FBI alerted Twitter in weekly meetings ahead of the 2020 presidential election to anticipate “hack-and-leak operations” related to Hunter Biden by foreign state actors, providing the company a pretext to immediately bury the New York Post‘s laptop bombshell when it broke just weeks ahead of the election.

Organized by FBI Supervisory Special Agent Elvis Chan, as many as seven D.C.-based FBI agents held weekly meetings with Twitter and Facebook executives during the 2020 race, Chan testified in an ongoing lawsuit, the Post’s Miranda Devine reported. The lawsuit, launched by Republican attorney generals of Missouri and Louisiana, alleges that the White House and federal agencies colluded with tech companies to censor speech along ideological lines on social-media platforms.

Chan told Missouri solicitor general John Sauer Tuesday that the FBI made Twitter aware of an incoming “hack and leak” operation but did not say whether Hunter Biden was a key part. Chan’s testimony contradicts a sworn declaration that Yoel Roth, former head of safety and integrity at Twitter, made to the Federal Elections Commission on December 21, 2020, in which he said the FBI warnings mentioned Hunter Biden specifically.

FBI Held Weekly Meetings with Twitter ahead of 2020 Election, Warned of Hunter Biden ‘Hack-and-Leak’ Operations (yahoo.com)

Nothing in there about the Russians.... Hunter Bien is mentioned, however.
Did the FBI bring Hunter Biden into their offices and question him?

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Nothing in there about the Russians.... Hunter Bien is mentioned, however.
The FBI alerted Twitter in weekly meetings ahead of the 2020 presidential election to anticipate “hack-and-leak operations” related to Hunter Biden by foreign state actors

Right. Nothing at all.

Oct 19,2020
Ratcliffe says Hunter Biden laptop, emails 'not part of some Russian disinformation campaign'
'There is no intelligence that supports that,' Director of National Intelligence Ratcliffe says
Ratcliffe says Hunter Biden laptop, emails 'not part of some Russian disinformation campaign' | Fox News
This is from Oct 21, 2020.
Laptop connected to Hunter Biden linked to FBI money laundering probe
It is unclear, at this point, whether the investigation is ongoing or if it was directly related to Hunter Biden
Laptop connected to Hunter Biden linked to FBI money laundering probe | Fox News
ABC,CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, NY Times, LA Times and every other newspaper in the country already reported it as Russian Disinformation including Biden in a Presidential Debate.....

Are you admitting they lied? Finally?

Why would anyone look anywhere else after all those main stream outlets declared it otherwise, using a letter signed by 50 LOSERS as an exclamation point....... Russian Disinformation plot.........

Now because they got busted you are claiming it did not matter.......why?
1) You are ok with whatever your corrupt party does to maintain and Keep Power, why you are still defending Steele and Russian Collusion.

2) These are your sad talking points for this, "people could have read it"...... right....Epoch Times.... Huge circulation......

Of course, IT WAS NOT RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION and FBI KNEW that but leaned on those companies anyway.....

FBI had an insurance policy to stop and work against Trump since 2016 and this was another part of it.

It's nice that you left out the part about how the FBI knew there was NO hack and leak operation concerning Hunter Biden and that the story was going to be about the Laptop they already had......

The FBI alerted Twitter in weekly meetings ahead of the 2020 presidential election to anticipate “hack-and-leak operations” related to Hunter Biden by foreign state actors

Right. Nothing at all.

The Demcrat/Left are in desperate need for new talking points.

Which had to do with another story they made up "Russian Collusion" where they lied on FISA warrants to spy on a Presidential Campaign...and re-wrote an FBI interview report to destroy Gen. Michael Flynn.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's nice that you left out the part about how the FBI knew there was NO hack and leak operation concerning Hunter Biden and that the story was going to be about the Laptop they already had......
And just look at all those indictments! Oh yeah.........why hasn't the republican prosecutor, appointed by Trump, pressed charges?