• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Very shortly Elon Musk will be showing the collusion between Twitter and the WH

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Hunter leveraged his father in getting more money out of Burisma.....of course we all know what happened when Burisma needed a prosecutor to go away....

Oh and I didn't "hear anything" from a friend its all in Hunters emails including one with 22 bullet points pertained to VP's trip to the Ukraine who just........ wait for it.... happened to be the point person for US policy for the Ukraine....

“The announcement of my guys [sic] upcoming travels should be characterized as part of our advice and thinking- but what he will say and do is out of our hands,”

So it seems Hunter is suggesting they tell Ukraine that Joe is coming to visit because they advised him to. But he admits he has no idea what Joe is doing there and has no input.

Then there is this:

Without pressure from Joe Biden, European diplomats, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations, Shokin would not have been fired, said Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kiev.

"Civil society organizations in Ukraine were pressing for his resignation," Kaleniuk said, "but no one would have cared if there had not been voices from outside this country calling on him to go."

What really happened when Biden forced out Ukraine's top prosecutor (usatoday.com)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Topic is FBI and Twitter and Face Book
Not a damn thing about NYPost being stopped
They posted the story

How many crimes?
Unknown until investigation is finished and it worries the hell out of you leftist!

Why jack the thread to your obsession of Trump?
I just thought I'd comment on evidence of corruption, no matter who the crook is.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It was a nothingburger. It won't save Twitter from Elmo's mismanagement.
Millions Twit daily and I guess when you're worth $140Billion+
what difference does it make
Biden is still Twittering

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You question George Soros all the time. Fauci and Bill Gates have also been targets of your criticism.

The difference is that you simply repeat the lies of others...like when you claimed Soros was a nazi collaborator.
Did you say Soros, he owns the Biden Administration

or would Partner be a better word:)

BTW" Soros Hates America

Zam-Zam

Senator
I'm not much worried about Trump in '24. Would I like to see him perp walked out of Mar A Lago and convicted of the crimes that he committed? Of course I would. But I'm not naive to think that will happen.

My worry is the stain that he has left on America of which his cultists continue on with and our standing in the eyes of the rest of the world and how his damage will affect our future along with a far right wing SCOTUS calling the shots here at home.
The point being: Being investigated by the FBI does not necessarily mean you're guilty, and not being investigated by the FBI does not necessarily mean you're innocent.

Also, the rich and powerful are more likely to avoid prison time for things you and I could never get away with - Whether they be a Biden or a Trump.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
So the FBI stopped the NYPost from publishing the story? Nope. Did they keep Fox, One America News, InfoWars, Washington Times, Washington Examiner or any other media from putting out the story? No. Did they actually tell Twitter not to allow references? No. Did they tell Facebook not to allow references? No.

How many crimes have been discovered from info on the laptop? Oh, that would be zero.

Speaking of what is done to get and maintain power....who called for a wild rally in DC on the day the count of electors would result in Biden being declared president-elect? Who told the mob to march on the Capitol and fight like hell to prevent it? Who has promised to pardon the rioters? Who has called for throwing out the consitution?
Potential Biden voters don't read those outlets. If it would have been covered by the leftist media as a legitimate scandal, you and I both know it would have cost Biden votes. Actually yeah, they did tell Twitter not to allow references - by leading them to believe it was "Russian disinformation."

There certainly is evidence of corrupt activity on there, especially as corroborated by Tony Bobulinski, among others. If the FBI is trying to run interference for Biden on this matter, what makes you think they would run a legit investigation into anything on there?

Trump certainly has a reason to demand a "do over" even if I think it's not a good thing for America at this juncture. What IS a good thing for America is Musk and Taibbi exposing this election interference.

But forget all of that - how about we start with you admitting you were wrong to parrot the "intelligence" community disinformation regarding the laptop's provenance? Lets get you on record for either supporting this kind of corruption and election meddling or, well, admitting you are a hack...

So now you've come down to arguing that it was really the laptop that should have decided the election. I showed you articles from October 2020 on Fox all about the laptop. Everyone heard the story. Everyone knew the details of how it got to the FBI through Giuliani and Bannon. Everyone knew about an attempt to smear Joe and because nobody but the most ardent of Trump supporters felt Hunter Biden was an important part of the election....Joe still won.

I posted the information about the grand jury indictment of Russian army officers. You ignore it. The Mueller investigation showed not enough info to actually charge anyone with conspiracy for the Russian actions. You keep whining about 2016. WTF does it have to do with 2020?

Just like in 2016, the shit on social media didn't change any votes. Trump lost.
The inability to directly answer any questions makes me believe SickofLeft is a Russian troll bot.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Potential Biden voters don't read those outlets. If it would have been covered by the leftist media as a legitimate scandal, you and I both know it would have cost Biden votes. Actually yeah, they did tell Twitter not to allow references - by leading them to believe it was "Russian disinformation."

There certainly is evidence of corrupt activity on there, especially as corroborated by Tony Bobulinski, among others. If the FBI is trying to run interference for Biden on this matter, what makes you think they would run a legit investigation into anything on there?

Trump certainly has a reason to demand a "do over" even if I think it's not a good thing for America at this juncture. What IS a good thing for America is Musk and Taibbi exposing this election interference.

But forget all of that - how about we start with you admitting you were wrong to parrot the "intelligence" community disinformation regarding the laptop's provenance? Lets get you on record for either supporting this kind of corruption and election meddling or, well, admitting you are a hack...
Facebook did not purge references to the nypost article.
So you think people would have voted for Trump based on the NYPost article? Read it again. You couldn't be more wrong.

Take the pledge with me. Do not engage the PJ nutballs on the right on the Hunter Biden stuff. Let them punch themselves out.
Translation:

Our hopelessly corrupt party has been busted manipulating information the public got to see through the FBI, MSM and several Social Media outlets as they worked to rig an election.

We have no talking points for this, screaming Jan 6th and our old standby "Racist" do not appear to be working.

Goose Step back to HQ and wait for orders.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Translation:

Our hopelessly corrupt party has been busted manipulating information the public got to see through the FBI, MSM and several Social Media outlets as they worked to rig an election.

We have no talking points for this, screaming Jan 6th and our old standby "Racist" do not appear to be working.

Goose Step back to HQ and wait for orders.
You'll be one of the first to punch yourself out. Lot of flailing and no punches landing.

You'll be one of the first to punch yourself out. Lot of flailing and no punches landing.
Right, as you shout over your shoulder bravely running away.

Hey, it's a tough day, confirmation of a lot of things everyone already knew, like just how corrupt the Democrat Party is, that the DNC, FBI, MSM and Social Media companies consipred to rig the 2020 election....

Biden was installed, he was not elected.

Pwehaps we'll see whether the 2020 election was compromised.
It would appear they have sounded the retreat on this topic, none of the talking points are working.

It has already gone from denying this ever happened to "Joe Won" this did not matter...

Soon it will be "So what Joe was compromised still doesn't matter"

Democrats are as corrupt as the day is long.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Facebook did not purge references to the nypost article.
So you think people would have voted for Trump based on the NYPost article? Read it again. You couldn't be more wrong.
Where did I even suggest that? I said LESS PEOPLE WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR BIDEN if the "intelligence" community hadn't gaslighted the electorate by deeming it "propaganda." Again, are you for or against that sort of deep state election meddling? It is a simple question. Because there is no question whatsoever anymore that they did so...

Where did I even suggest that? I said LESS PEOPLE WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR BIDEN if the "intelligence" community hadn't gaslighted the electorate by deeming it "propaganda." Again, are you for or against that sort of deep state election meddling? It is a simple question. Because there is no question whatsoever anymore that they did so...
Great post but I beleive they are running away from this in the hopes the topic just goes away, or in the words of one esteemed poster "punch themselves out"...

It's what you do when your corrupt party gets busted for something which you spent MONTHS denying ever happened.

So it goes

The never ending insurance policy at it again, still working to suppress information.

In 2016, Baker was the Clinton campaign’s “go-to, speed-dial contact” to plant false claims about Kremlin collusion and the Trump White House effort. Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann picked Baker to give junk intelligence about a purported connection between President Donald Trump and the Russian Alfa Bank.