• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Vetting media

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Opening post specifies ALL media. Answered your question before it was asked.
So you sit there and read "all media"? Really.

I'm guessing no...otherwise you wouldn't have any time to post on the multiple message boards you say you're on.

EvMetro

Mayor
So you sit there and read "all media"? Really.

I'm guessing no...otherwise you wouldn't have any time to post on the multiple message boards you say you're on.
Some in this community would point out that your claim here is that I have posted a lie in my opening post and that I am perpetuating this lie all through my thread, even though you cannot substantiate such a claim. They could EASILY characterize this as a personal insult directed at me, and squeeze this into a violation of site rules if they were bent against you.

To me, framing me as a liar is a personal insult that I've learned to get used to in political discussions and political debate, since I am from a less leveraged political ideology. People can accuse me of endorsing posts that threaten violence, and they can frame me as a liar, but these are not seen as personal attacks.

What is REALLY going on with this attack on me is you are validating 3 of the 4 points that I just listed above. You are evading the thread topic.

Remember this?

"Lol, here is what will NEVER happen on this thread:

1. Lefties will NEVER discuss the difference between objectively searching media for the actual truth and subjectively searching it for stuff that validated what you believe the truth is.

2. Nobody will EVER quote something that I've said in this thread prior to the administrative intervention and flexing of muscles and explain how it breaks site rules.

3. Nobody will EVER be able to quote an insidious attack on anybody that isn't just political debate and pointing out what is apparent."

EvMetro

Mayor
I'm sorry...I didn't get a chance to read the last post. I was too busy reading "all media". LOL
While this post is an empty shell that doesn't say anything, this trolling and thread derailing validates the trend that has been established on this thread where no lefty will EVER discuss the difference between objectively searching media for the actual truth and subjectively searching it for stuff that validates what you believe the truth is.

I see you've abandoned how you falsely painted me as a liar. That personal attack was an insult that was just par for the course, nothing to see here. Whatever it takes to evade the thread topic. Keep an eye on the points that I listed earlier...

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
While this post is an empty shell that doesn't say anything, this trolling and thread derailing validates the trend that has been established on this thread where no lefty will EVER discuss the difference between objectively searching media for the actual truth and subjectively searching it for stuff that validates what you believe the truth is.

I see you've abandoned how you falsely painted me as a liar. That personal attack was an insult that was just par for the course, nothing to see here. Whatever it takes to evade the thread topic. Keep an eye on the points that I listed earlier...
I asked you what you read and you laughably said "all media"....

You're waiting yourself as a liar.... I'm just having fun at this point.

Now if you'll excuse me, the Daily Bugel has a story on the upcoming pumpkin festival...I have to read it.

EvMetro

Mayor
I asked you what you read and you laughably said "all media"....

You're waiting yourself as a liar.... I'm just having fun at this point.

Now if you'll excuse me, the Daily Bugel has a story on the upcoming pumpkin festival...I have to read it.
Thank you for validating my earlier posts where I have maintained that:

"1. Lefties will NEVER discuss the difference between objectively searching media for the actual truth and subjectively searching it for stuff that validated what you believe the truth is."

Your next post will be more evasion. Since it has been predicted before and it is being predicted again now, your evasion in your next post will be intentional trolling and conscious attempts to derail the thread. This will be all you will ever have to offer on this thread. Go on now, post your next evasion.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Thank you for validating my earlier posts where I have maintained that:

"1. Lefties will NEVER discuss the difference between objectively searching media for the actual truth and subjectively searching it for stuff that validated what you believe the truth is."

Your next post will be more evasion. Since it has been predicted before and it is being predicted again now, your evasion in your next post will be intentional trolling and conscious attempts to derail the thread. This will be all you will ever have to offer on this thread. Go on now, post your next evasion.
The "actual truth"? Where has the left missed the "actual truth"? Be specific.

Your next post will not be an answer...because if you take a stand on anything, you will be shown where you're wrong.

So now go post your next superficial attempt at relevance.

JohnJohnson

Council Member
The exact quote and from whom please. TIA.
Aimee Arrambide, the executive director of the infant genocide advocacy group known as Avow Texas, told members of Congress that women can claim to be men, get pregnant, and have abortions.

“I believe that everyone can identify for themselves,” Arrambide stated.

Rep. Dan Bishop (R-NC) also asked Arrambide if men could get pregnant and have abortions.

“Yes,” Arrambide said.

This is categorically false, to the point of being delusional. The mere decision to identify as a man does not make you one.

Yet even setting that lunacy aside, the bigger question is how anyone can support this silliness.

Want another one, as well? How about claiming that police officers are targeting blacks en masse because they are black?

EvMetro

Mayor
The "actual truth"? Where has the left missed the "actual truth"? Be specific.
This is not "the difference between", as seen below:

"1. Lefties will NEVER discuss the difference between objectively searching media for the actual truth and subjectively searching it for stuff that validates what you believe the truth is."

Your next post will not be an answer...because if you take a stand on anything, you will be shown where you're wrong.

So now go post your next superficial attempt at relevance.
You are not the first lefty to try hijacking my rhetoric. Lefties have a hard time coming up with their own, so they hijack mine. I don't blame you.

Remember,

"1. Lefties will NEVER discuss the difference between objectively searching media for the actual truth and subjectively searching it for stuff that validates what you believe the truth is."

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Aimee Arrambide, the executive director of the infant genocide advocacy group known as Avow Texas, told members of Congress that women can claim to be men, get pregnant, and have abortions.

“I believe that everyone can identify for themselves,” Arrambide stated.

Rep. Dan Bishop (R-NC) also asked Arrambide if men could get pregnant and have abortions.

“Yes,” Arrambide said.

This is categorically false, to the point of being delusional. The mere decision to identify as a man does not make you one.

Yet even setting that lunacy aside, the bigger question is how anyone can support this silliness.

Want another one, as well? How about claiming that police officers are targeting blacks en masse because they are black?
Aimee Arrambide. Who in the hell is that? So you find one crackpot who nobody has ever heard of and suddenly they speak for everyone on the left?

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
This is not "the difference between", as seen below:

You are not the first lefty to try hijacking my rhetoric. Lefties have a hard time coming up with their own, so they hijack mine. I don't blame you.

Remember,

Thanks for proving my point. Dead air is more interesting than you are.

JohnJohnson

Council Member
Aimee Arrambide. Who in the hell is that?
It tells you who she is in the part I quoted from the article. She's part of the "left" you were talking about and I quoted you on in post 68. She's a Democrat who is part of a far left propaganda group. A star witness that Democrats called into Congress to testify on their behalf regarding the lies they spread on transgendering, birth, and abortion. That's sanctioned leftism if there ever was one.

So are you going to change your definition of "the left" midstream after being embarrassed that you support such rank awfulness and deception?

Last edited:

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
It tells you who she is in the part I quoted from the article. She's part of the "left" you were talking about and I quoted you on in post 68. She's a Democrat who is part of a far left propaganda group. A star witness that Democrats called into Congress to testify on their behalf regarding the lies they spread on transgendering, birth, and abortion. That's sanctioned leftism if there ever was one.

So are you going to change your definition of "the left" midstream after being embarrassed that you support such rank awfulness and deception?
Yeah...again, nobody has ever heard of your example. Could you pick her/him out of a police line up? Likely not.

Juxtapose that to the President of the United States (someone who was on a ballot and was voted into office) promising that Covid would disappear like a miracle....