• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

VIDEO: Armed Robber Attacks A Clerk Who Is A Military Veteran - It Didn't End Well

Conservative Girl

Council Member

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Hilarious Video: Like Biden, Hillary grew up in the Black Church

Biden and Hillary for their entire public service career, had a very loose relationship with the truth. Their foibles are well-documented and now we have another one to laugh about!

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: A Man Identified As A Girl And Was Able To Compete In The Girls 200m Varsity Race – You Can Guess What Absurdity Happened

I’m sorry & I know it sucks but girls & women need to stand down, and refuse to compete, in order to stand up for female athletes. It must be done.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Breaking: Knife Attack at Christ The Good Shepherd Church Caught on Livestream – First Photo of Attacker Will Infuriate You

Australia needs its guns back...

The former adorable and safe place,
now a dangerous violent diversity dump to avoid.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: Mysterious Humanoid Object Spotted Over Sequoia Park, California Sparks Project Blue Beam Speculation

Should I be painting my roof blue?

I don't particularly appreciate getting into a conspiracy, but maybe Project Blue Beam will be used to fool the masses when the time is right.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
85-Year-Old Idaho Woman, Handcuffed and Threatened, Turns Tables on Attacker with .357 Magnum

Just a reminder that if you're a psychopathic criminal breaking into a home on the American frontier, you're more likely than not to find a gun waiting for you on the other side of the door!

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Screenshots: Fliers Found in NGO Camp in Mexico Encourage Illegals to Vote for Biden – Camp Linked to Mayorkas and Soros

The great replacement was never a conspiracy theory.
Texas AG should be filing indictment paperwork for conspiracy to commit election fraud on the NGO leadership and RICO its funding sources.

Conservative Girl

Council Member

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: Woke Dystopia – Telegram Founder Explains to Tucker Carlson Why San Francisco Headquarters Plan Was Scrapped

Dem-controlled cities are the world’s ghetto

When this guy received this treatment on the streets of San Francisco we could tell there is no way back for them!

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Screenshots: Remember When The Social Security Website Showed Potentially Millions Of Voters Being Registered Without ID In The Past Few Months? Well

The coverup just confirmed that it was a crime.

And it’s probably a lot worse than we can imagine.

It’s election fraud.

Conservative Girl

Council Member

Conservative Girl

Council Member

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Videos: Schoolchildren in Payson, Utah, Now Identifying as Animals Make Animal Attacks on Classmates – Heroic Students Take a Stand

Biden's America infects everyone.

The children are the adults in this case!

Easy fix; animals are not allowed in school.

They must show proof of spay/neuter, up-to-date shot records & be enrolled in doggy daycare.

Public school is no place for furries.

https://redstatenation.com/schoolchildren-in-payson-utah-now-identify-as-animals-and-make-animal-attacks-on-classmates-heroic/