• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

VIDEO: Armed Robber Attacks A Clerk Who Is A Military Veteran - It Didn't End Well

Conservative Girl

Council Member
As National Guard Troops From Across The Country Begin To Arrive In Texas – Here’s The Full List Of States That Have Deployed Personnel And Resources

More will join. The federal government doesn't want any part of red states. They and blue states need to be very careful going forward.

I'm glad to see other states stepping up. I hope Abbott makes his needs known and that there are millions of Patriots in this country ready to help.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Resurfaced Video From Tucker That Went Viral – The Border Crisis Explained In Less Than Sixty Seconds

This is evil.
They are evil.
They know they are evil.
They know that we know they are evil.

And yet we let it persist and allow it to worsen and pretend that it'll probably get fixed tomorrow.

The point of no return has been chronically tomorrow and crossed for many years now.
https://redstatenation.com/resurfaced-video-from-tucker-that-went-viral-the-border-crisis-explained-in-less-than-sixty-seconds/

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Exclusive Footage: Soldier’s Unbelievable Response During Base Flooding Chaos On The Marshall Islands

Waves knocked their doors off like they were Child's play. The power was crazy.

However, the soldier's reaction is something to look up to!

He is all of us lol

Colorforms

Senator
As National Guard Troops From Across The Country Begin To Arrive In Texas – Here’s The Full List Of States That Have Deployed Personnel And Resources

More will join. The federal government doesn't want any part of red states. They and blue states need to be very careful going forward.

I'm glad to see other states stepping up. I hope Abbott makes his needs known and that there are millions of Patriots in this country ready to help.
That's good to see. When the federal government refuses to do its job, the states need to step up. I'm glad to see these states doing what the feds should be doing.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: This Was Worse Than Usual – Biden Goes Completely Incoherent at Wisconsin Event

I'm really not trying to dunk on Biden daily. He does it to himself!

I put this in Google Translate and it detected Maltese
This man is the leader of our once-great nation lol

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Here’s Joe Biden Posing As A Hardworking American By Wearing A Hard Hat – It Shows That No One On His Team Has Ever Picked Up A Screw Driver In Their

The Biden babysitters who guide his every move have never seen a hard hat before.

Would be more appropriate if there was a little propeller on top of it.

The Union guys either said we don't give a damn let him embarrass himself OR they did this as a joke.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Too Funny! 2015 SNL Skit Accidentally Predicts President Trump’s Success (Video)

They want you to forget it happened.

That is funny. I’m surprised SNL hasn’t burned all the copies of this one.
Kind of like when the Babylon Bee’s ridiculous satires come to fruition.
I personally think President Trump was EVEN better in real life!

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Two Masked “Feds” Attempt to Disrupt Trump’s Speech at Las Vegas Rally – MAGA Crowd Has Other Ideas (Video)

Great job ripping that mask off those feds' face

Let that be a lesson to all leftists or Feds and other never-Trumpers who try to disrupt a Trump Rally.

They should ban all face coverings (including dark glasses) at the entry of every rally….. This would prevent the feds from even trying. If you don’t abandon your secrecy, then you don’t come in. Is that too simple? If you are inside and you cover your face…

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Two Masked “Feds” Attempt to Disrupt Trump’s Speech at Las Vegas Rally – MAGA Crowd Has Other Ideas (Video)

Great job ripping that mask off those feds' face

Let that be a lesson to all leftists or Feds and other never-Trumpers who try to disrupt a Trump Rally.

They should ban all face coverings (including dark glasses) at the entry of every rally….. This would prevent the feds from even trying. If you don’t abandon your secrecy, then you don’t come in. Is that too simple? If you are inside and you cover your face…

Really? There is evidence they are feds?

Conservative Girl

Council Member
She Might Be Expelled From Congress – Ilhan Omar Says the Quiet Part Out Loud and It’s Time Americans Believe Her (Video)

Here is the clip that I think is the most relevant.

I don’t see how Ilhan Omar recovers from this.

She can’t serve in Congress and must be expelled.

She is breaking the Oath of Allegiance she took to be allowed to become a citizen. The House GOP should expel her, her citizenship should be revoked, and she should be deported. She just admitted she is working for Somalia from within Congress.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: Controversial Flag Waved by Crowd During Ilhan Omar’s Speech Pledging Allegiance to Somalia – Flag Previously Dismissed as Conspiracy Gains At

Minnesota is now an outpost of Somalia…

If you thought her speech was bad this flag will make you puke!

It is a disgrace, that we have leaders in our country openly speaking this way. There’s zero fear of reprimand

She is a disgrace & it’s atrocious that Americans allowed her to be in a position of power, when she is not concerned in any way, with Americans’ best interests.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
On Same Day Enemies Struck and Killed US Service Members, Biden Struggled to Remember the Current President of America – His Look At The End Is Even M

OMG -- this is really one of the worst episodes we have all witnessed.

There is nothing behind the eyes.

He literally resets every five seconds. A goldfish has laser focus compared to this travesty.

On Same Day Enemies Struck and Killed US Service Members, Biden Struggled to Remember the Current President of America – His Look At The End Is Even M

OMG -- this is really one of the worst episodes we have all witnessed.

There is nothing behind the eyes.

He literally resets every five seconds. A goldfish has laser focus compared to this travesty.

While Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam in that "servce the Pope or die" Christiananality pedophilia suicidal super ego not so master race of homicidal human farming Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking national religion granted standing as West Nazi Germany Virginia thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists SCOTUS Fourth Reich Bicentennial as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" precedent of human reproduction medical pseudoscience immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception to continue Islam "death to the infidels" pseudoscience flying flaming chariot Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom for The Hague HA MAS ! master plan in lieu of Eisenhower's "Never Again" as bungling GI Joe biding his "serve the Pope or die" term.....

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: E. Jean Carroll Reveals What She Will Do with Trump’s Money After Jury Awards Her $83.3 Million – Her Answer Is a Sound Bite That Could Win Hi

Sexual assault victims don’t usually respond like this.
This just proves to everyone (again) that this wasn’t a serious case.

It was a scam from the start and it was damaging to real victims of rąpe who will now be less believed.

Democrats are proving how they’ll fake anything in order to slander someone.

It’s backfiring.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
In A Very Quick Camera Shot Last Night During The Chiefs Post Game Festivities, Swift Embraced Kelce And Exposed A Very Recognizable And Controversia

YOU wouldn’t Have SEEN IT if you
DIDN’T know WHAT to LOOK for, but there it is… The club ring!

I wonder when the black eye happens?

I’m shocked anyone even caught that because the kiss is so cringe it’s all I can focus on.