• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

VIDEO: Armed Robber Attacks A Clerk Who Is A Military Veteran - It Didn't End Well

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Kurt Russell Is Straight-FIRE Taking Woke ‘Writer’ APART on Gun Control and It’s GLORIOUS (Audio)

Snake Plissken, Wyatt Earp, Jack Burton ... the guy is a legend.

He is at a point in his life where he is uncancellable. If only we had more like him.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Man Beheads His Dad, Shows Head On YouTube And Sends A Chilling Message That Will Enable The MSM To Use Him As The Poster Boy For All MAGA Republicans

So the guy can have a video of his father's head up on YouTube for 6 hrs, but if you put up a video going against the agenda/narrative it gets taken down fast.

But is this all by chance? The ClA, which is part of the Democrat/Deep State/Media team, has highly sophisticated methods of mind control, and a long track record of employing them. So is Justin their latest patsy?

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Screenshots: Man ‘Beheads His Father’ And Displays Decapitated Head In YouTube Video ‘Protesting Against Biden’ – His Social Media Seems To Show Tota

Another False Flag to get people to watch the video. DON'T WATCH IT READ THIS ARTICLE FIRST!

"On the FBI radar" coming in 5...4...3...2...

This has PsyOp written all over it, particularly the fact that Jamie Raskin is behind that legislation.

Remember Jussie Smollett and the "anti-lynching" bill? It's almost like Democrats are going to do something they're afraid a militia will lynch them for.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: Target Employee Goes On A Zoom Meeting With Gavin Newsom But Fails To Recognize Him And Blames Him for California’s Surging Theft Crime

He is completely out of touch with his own failed policies.

He's got no empathy or warmth. He will be a hard sell on the national stage.

This will come back to haunt ‘Karen’ Newsom when he runs for president, most likely in July after Biden drops out.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
What Biden *Really* Says About Trump Behind Closed Doors Will Not Surprise You But Will Sure Make You Feel Angry - Trump Team Responds

And has the audacity to say Trump has hurt Americans. This head of cabbage has put such a hurting on us that I'm not sure President Trump can even fix it.

I can’t wait to see how badly the old pedophile deteriorates after Trump beats him in November.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: CNN Hosts Stunned When Reporter Reveals Why Migrant Gangs Steal Money In New York, Spend It In Florida, Then Come Back

Why are illegal immigrants committing crimes in New York and other left-wing states?

There's an easy answer. Surprisingly, you'll find it on CNN.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: Man Beat His Dog With A Chain At A Florida Gas Station – Good Samaritans Serve Him Instant Justice

This is the justice you get in Florida for beating a dog. In NY an illegal can beat a police officer doing his job and walk!

There's no room for cruelty in a society that values life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

The actions of one cruel individual don't define us, but the brave response of those who stood up to him certainly does.

That's the America I know.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Do You Think That Sen. James Lankford Was Blackmailed To Broker The Disastrous Border Deal? – His Statement From 2010 Raises A Lot Of Suspicion

That might explain why he's so keen on the child sex slave operation currently running on the southern border

I’m old enough to remember how Democrats tried to pin that on us, yet the guy is clearly one of them who took office in a standard Leftist deception.

Do You Think That Sen. James Lankford Was Blackmailed To Broker The Disastrous Border Deal? – His Statement From 2010 Raises A Lot Of Suspicion

That might explain why he's so keen on the child sex slave operation currently running on the southern border

I’m old enough to remember how Democrats tried to pin that on us, yet the guy is clearly one of them who took office in a standard Leftist deception.

You are a Russian Bot

Conservative Girl

Council Member

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Well I am up for a boxing match myself, what about you ? In this corner sleepy joe 6-3 200 lbs, in that corner the Orange Mango 6-0 325 lbs

A question for you and any cultist - could you beat the orange mango in a debate since Biden would obviously be no challenge for you masterbaters

Conservative Girl

Council Member
DC Appeals Court Has Rejected Donald Trump’s Claim Of Presidential Immunity In His Federal Election Interference Case But This Is Still Good News For

When do the trials for Obama's drone murders begin?
I, for one, cannot wait for this to boomerang.
But the problem is, the republican party doesn't have a spine.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: College Volleyball Match Sees 5 Biological Males Take Over for Female Players, and the Aftermath Is Disturbing

What do guys do when they suck at sports…

At some point, you do have to actually blame the women. Stop participating. This is only allowed to go on because you let it. If a man is allowed in your sport, refuse to compete. Period.

protectionist

Governor
Video: College Volleyball Match Sees 5 Biological Males Take Over for Female Players, and the Aftermath Is Disturbing

What do guys do when they suck at sports…

At some point, you do have to actually blame the women. Stop participating. This is only allowed to go on because you let it. If a man is allowed in your sport, refuse to compete. Period.
These tran guy clowns are the epitome of DISHONOR in the world today. Unable to compete with other men, they play against women. How much lower can anybody go ? They have no honor, no pride, no self-respect.
If I ever had a kid who did this, I'd kick him out of the house.

protectionist

Governor
Yes the girls need to speak up and walk away. To not walk away, is to accept this LUNACY.

And what happened to the womens liberation movement ? Doesnt exist anymore ? They are OK with this madness ?

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: Chile Entered An All-Female Team At The UAE SWAT Challenge … It Ended Exactly As You Expected

This looks like it is from an 80s cop comedy.

Physical and mental fail, all in one.
You hate to see it.
Kinda

At least we can give them credit for not giving up.