• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

VIDEO: Armed Robber Attacks A Clerk Who Is A Military Veteran - It Didn't End Well

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Trump Urged Conservatives To Give Bud Light Another Chance, But If They Do Their Money Would Go to Bill Gates: Here’s How

There's not a chance I’d help those guys. They dug a well-deserved hole after insulting their prime market with not only a trans campaign, but by verbally disparaging their customers. The information from the article made me even more sure of my decision! https://www.usasupreme.com/trump-urged-conservatives-to-give-bud-light-another-chance-but-if-they-do-their-money-would-go-to-bill-gates-heres-how/

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Read It Here: The Transcripts From Tucker Carlson’s Exclusive Interview with President Vladimir Putin in Moscow Are Released And Expose Every Big Play

There are other significant reasons was this interview is literally the “Interview of the Century”. And why Putin’s numerous powerful enemies hate him so much. For it is the rabid Russophobia that has pushed the CIA’s Mockingbird Media into creating an unparalleled media firestorm in a futile attempt to prevent this interview from even taking place.

I for one hate Biden even more after this interview!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Read It Here: The Transcripts From Tucker Carlson’s Exclusive Interview with President Vladimir Putin in Moscow Are Released And Expose Every Big Play

There are other significant reasons was this interview is literally the “Interview of the Century”. And why Putin’s numerous powerful enemies hate him so much. For it is the rabid Russophobia that has pushed the CIA’s Mockingbird Media into creating an unparalleled media firestorm in a futile attempt to prevent this interview from even taking place.

Care to comment on the number of reporters who are in Siberian prisons for calling the "special military operation" a war? How about political opponents, like Novalny who are in jail for opposing Putin...The current opponent in the election will probably be disqualified because Putin fears he may win.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Putin came up with a new reasaon for the war in Ukraine...

TUCKER: Why did you invade Ukraine?

PUTIN: Did we invade or were we invaded? Look at the history. Look at the people living there. Historically it’s we who were invaded and are simply fighting back now. The lands and people are Russian and we will have again what was always ours.

I guess you need to be reminded...The war in Donbas has been going on since 2014. Putin decided to invade because Ukraine was run by Nazis and was a threat...not because they had invaded Russia.

Last edited:

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Here’s The Reason Why a Kentucky Judge Gave No Jail Time To A Transgender Daycare Worker Who Sexually Abused a Baby

Kentucky transgender daycare worker "Maria Childers" will NOT be going to prison despite pleading guilty to sexually abusing a baby while changing its diaper.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
A Paper Obtained From An Illegal Alien At The Airport Explains Precisely How Illegals Are Flying Around Country – Who Pays For It Will Make Your Bloo

After watching the photo I'm sure that Joe Biden couldn't follow those instructions...

This, however, is indeed unbelievable, and inexcusable- why is our government allowing this to take place? Someone is obviously running this operation; who are they and who do they work for? Find out and bring them before Congress to testify under oath!!!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well, illegals evidently have some big $ backers when they can beat two cops in NYC and afford to run and be caught in AZ

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: Florida Man Tries To Abduct 4-Year-Old Kid And Immediately Finds Out – Toxic Masculinity Saving The Day Once Again

Good thing this was Florida. In California, the man saving the child would probably be in jail right now.

This, however, is indeed unbelievable, and inexcusable- why is our government allowing this to take place? Someone is obviously running this operation; who are they and who do they work for? Find out and bring them before Congress to testify under oath!!!
https://conservativeus.com/video-florida-man-tries-to-abduct-4-year-old-kid-and-saving-the-day-once-again/

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Video: Florida Man Tries To Abduct 4-Year-Old Kid And Immediately Finds Out – Toxic Masculinity Saving The Day Once Again

Good thing this was Florida. In California, the man saving the child would probably be in jail right now.

https://conservativeus.com/video-florida-man-tries-to-abduct-4-year-old-kid-and-saving-the-day-once-again/
Why is DeSantis allowing it to happen? Good Question.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: During His Closing Remarks at Last Night’s Rally, Trump Dips Into Obama ‘Conspiracy Theory,’ and the MAGA Audience Couldn’t Agree More

I watched this live, amazing close.
The left is so desperate they're now calling this "dementia".

How can any true American not look at this speech by Trump and not compare it to Biden's pitful attempt at a speech!!

Boltlady

Mayor
Video: During His Closing Remarks at Last Night’s Rally, Trump Dips Into Obama ‘Conspiracy Theory,’ and the MAGA Audience Couldn’t Agree More

I watched this live, amazing close.
The left is so desperate they're now calling this "dementia".

How can any true American not look at this speech by Trump and not compare it to Biden's pitful attempt at a speech!!

Although I didn't see the rally I do have to agree that Obama is the likely puppet master.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: Woman Knocked Out in Road Rage Incident – Husband’s Response Sparks “Woke” Conversation

What happened to all that toxic misogynistic masculine men who would have sorted this out in seconds? Oh, they were canceled.

When scholars attack Asians, Latinos, or white people, the media doesn't cover the news because of the anti-white narrative. We can see this only on social media, not the traditional news.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Armed Homeowner Delivers Fatal Lesson About Why It Was a Bad Idea to Break Into His Home

The incident is a powerful testament to the reality that even in low-crime areas, gun ownership remains essential. Even the most well-meaning of law enforcement officials are often unable to arrive on a scene quickly enough to stop the bad guy, which means it is up to us to ensure that we are armed and trained.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Super Bowl Video: Taylor Swift’s Friend Ice Spice Accused of Shocking Demonic Behavior During The Game

The witch club!
The Super Bowl clearly brings out the best and the worst from all sorts of folks out there.
Interesting that Ice Spice, not Taylor Swift, was in the center of the frame here.

It’s almost like it was scripted …

Conservative Girl

Council Member
If Desperation Was A Video: Joe Biden Put Out A Video Of Him Eating Fried Chicken With A Black Family And Is Cringe As You Can Imagine

Oh, he’s not done yet…

This is the first stop on the “dinners of desperation tour”.

Next up:

- Tacos with a Mexican family

- Matzo Ball Soup at a Synagogue

- And boiled heads with the pro-Hamas crowd

This is better than Netflix!

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: A Wealthy White Woman in New England Takes in a Family of Haitian Migrants - Accidentally Spills the Beans on Why She Took Them In During an MS

I swear this was a Babylon Bee headline last year.

We used to call this slavery.

They’re getting their plantations back.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Armed Chicago Tow Truck Drivers Provide Violent Attacker With a Trip to the Hospital – Legal Consequences Uncertain Due to State Laws”

In the streets of Chicago, a gang member learned a hard lesson after he opened fire on two armed citizens.

The woke laws will probably enable the attacker to be free again.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Taylor Swift’s Boyfriend Ventures into Movie Production – Sponsorship Choice Sparks Speculation and Conspiracies

Still don't believe something fishy is going on?
Another money laundering scheme by the most popular president in history.

The whole thing is an obvious psyop. There's a video on YouTube with NATO talking about her having been used in an op before & she can stay on message.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
the BEST PART of your "article" - from the very bottom of the page - you post BS opinions as facts - amiright?

(This post may contain disputed claims. We make no assertions as to the validity of the information presented by our Opinion Columnist. This is an opinion article, and this post should be treated as such. Enjoy.)