• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

VIDEO: Armed Robber Attacks A Clerk Who Is A Military Veteran - It Didn't End Well

Conservative Girl

Council Member
P. Diddy’s Historic Home (Built Almost 100 Years Ago) Holds a Disturbing Secret Few Know About – You Won’t Believe What Lies Beneath

Does this mean that he bought the house from another
[Unwelcome language removed] or that the famous pedophiles only sell their houses between each other?

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Putin Does Not Mess Around – Here’s How Russia Deports Illegal Immigrants After The Terror Attack In Moscow (Video)

Our country should learn that this is how illegal immigrants should be treated...

But the leftists and liberals in our country will protest in favor of them.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
“NTSB Releases ‘Black Box’ Timeline of Baltimore Bridge Strike And Things Are Even More Suspicious Now

Yeah right. They look like they ate all the cookies and trying to hide it...
Strange we never see anything in the news now.
Anyhow, that female NTSB Manager was annoying - DEI hire?

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Leave The World Behind? Two Birds Seem to Disappear Into Thin Air During LIVE Coverage Of The Bridge Collapse

The movie that Obama made is becoming a reality!!!!

Meanwhile, Obama is continuing to meet with powerful figures across the globe ahead of the 2024 election. WHAT ARE WE IN STORE FOR NEXT?!?

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: CCP Whistleblowers Reveal China Has The Technology To Cut Off Power To Ships Rendering The Controls Useless

This is our new world.

I worry about our military in this regard.

If they can render the controls useless, what they aren't saying is they can still control it, just not the folks on board.

Don’t forget about the two US Navy destroyers that completely lost power and were rammed by freighters in 2017.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: FBI Shows Up At A Woman’s Home Over Her Anti-Biden Social Media Posts And That’s Not The Worst Part

This is just the beginning of the persecution Biden’s DOJ will be engaging in as we get closer to the election.

They want Americans to feel afraid to speak their minds on social media.

FBI knows that we have the power to ruin their narratives in an instant.

They’re scared.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: Man In NYC Was Trying To Pass Through To Get To His Dying Mother – But The Pro-Palestine Mob Had Other Ideas

This would be considered a hate crime if the races were reversed.

But since they’re not nobody will care.

That’s Biden’s America.

We've normalized hate while criminalizing people who just want to live their lives.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
EXPOSED: The White House Is Deliberately Pushing Differing Easter Messages To Its Different Language-Speaking Audiences And Both Of Them Are Anti-Amer

Thanks to this dementia communist, cringe has become a permanent staple in my vocabulary.

They don't want to offend the Latin community which doesn't believe in their Frankenscience.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: Here’s How Putin Dealt With The Muslim Community In Russia To Prevent More Terror Attacks In Response To The Recent Attack In Moscow Carried O

Biden has already sent several planes to Russia for his electorate?

Russia proving it can be done easily. I bet even more will self-deport than be caught by them.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Leaked Footage of A Madonna Concert in Dallas Has People Freaked Out For All The Wrong Reasons

What's wrong with artists these days? They do everything on stage but sing. I'll be damned if my child sets foot in a concert. 90% is perverted or demonic or all of the above.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: Thug Attacks Employee at Indianapolis Subway Restaurant – Brave Customer Steps in to Administer Instant Justice In The Name Of God

Not all Heroes wear capes!!

People are getting fed up with criminals.

If Joe Biden knew about that he would throw him in PRlSON for protecting Subway.

He might send the Feds, especially after his God-loving comment!

https://conservativeus.com/video-thug-attacks-employee-at-indianapolis-subway-restaurant-brave-customer-steps-in-to-administer-instant-justice-in-the-name-of-god/

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Video: Thug Attacks Employee at Indianapolis Subway Restaurant – Brave Customer Steps in to Administer Instant Justice In The Name Of God

Not all Heroes wear capes!!

People are getting fed up with criminals.

If Joe Biden knew about that he would throw him in PRlSON for protecting Subway.

He might send the Feds, especially after his God-loving comment!

https://conservativeus.com/video-thug-attacks-employee-at-indianapolis-subway-restaurant-brave-customer-steps-in-to-administer-instant-justice-in-the-name-of-god/
Who has Biden ever thrown in prison? I think if the thug was wearing a MAGA hat, Trump would want to pardon him.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Screenshots: University of Massachusetts on Easter vs. Ramadan – Spot The Difference

Christianity continues to get canceled in the West and the U.S. Government is leading by example.

Universities are following suit by substituting the word “Easter” all the time!

It’s blatantly obvious what’s happening.

Christians have been tolerant and apathetic for far too long.

Time to talk about Christianity and time to get LOUD ABOUT IT.
https://www.rightjournalism.com/screenshots-university-of-massachusetts-on-easter-vs-on-ramadan-spot-the-difference/

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: Former ESPN Host Exposes MSM – Reveals What Network Execs Did Before Biden Interview

ESPN and other far-left groups will protect Joe Biden at all costs.

The sad part is something like 23% of people said he did not have the mental faculties to do the job but they would still vote for him.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Watch Dr. Jill’s Total Meltdown When Told Joe Is Behind in Battleground States – Even the Interviewers Were Scared

I guess they weren’t given the same script of lies as ESPN.

Jill is worried the margin won't be close enough to fill with fraudulent mail-in ballots.

Watch Dr. Jill’s Total Meltdown When Told Joe Is Behind in Battleground States – Even the Interviewers Were Scared

Jill is worried the margin won't be close enough to fill with fraudulent mail-in ballots.

Morning cup of joe says that it's all within the margin of error which will allow the dems to cheat again to take the election away from the real winner.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

interpreting that response as a melt down shows how desperate Maga news is. Compare that to Trump's melt down on Truth social...or his daily rants calling judges and prosecutors names.