• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

VIDEO: Armed Robber Attacks A Clerk Who Is A Military Veteran - It Didn't End Well

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Girl Gets ‘Sexually Assaulted’ In The School Bathroom By Two Trans-Identified Male Students – But It Gets Worse: School Now Facing Charges

As a father, the police would be the least of their worries...

Why do we not punish people for their actions in this country anymore…

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: Pro-Palestinian Rioters Blocked The Entrance To Lockheed Martin In CA – They Learned The Hard Way That Americans Are Fed Up With These Psychos

His life was in danger. End of story.

Sadly the courts would rule against him. The country has been taken over by criminals causing chaos.

In Florida, it is legal to run them over. This is why this doesn’t happen in Florida.

I have 36” tires and a 1/4” thick steel bumper. I’m good to go. Legally, of course.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
New: The Rock Tells Fox News He Regrets Endorsing President Biden in 2020 and Reveals His Plans for 2024 (Video)

I still think he’s a sell-out but this is definitely a step in the right direction!

They always come back.
Some sooner than others.
This is a good sign.
Give it time.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Biden Supporter’s Attempt to Prove Jill Biden’s Beauty Backfires Hilariously with Old Photo Compared to Melania’s

Jill Biden has proven that becoming a Democrat will make you a dried prune of a witch.

You don't have to be a huge Trump supporter to know Melania is far more beautiful than Jill.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Joe Biden’s Military Can’t Reach Recruiting Quota – Then This Video Emerges

Joe Biden’s Military Can’t Reach Recruiting Quota – Then This Video Emerges
Lance Castle is a hero with the courage to be admired. It took six Army sheep to subdue one man who stood for his rights and principles. God will judge the six sheep that subdued him.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: This Insane DEI Female Pilot Moment Will Make You Think Twice Before Boarding A Plane Again

It’s not that she is a woman. It’s that she is not a professional.

Entitled, makes it about herself, can’t control herself.

That’s a loose cannon.

It’s not a person in control.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
UFO IN TEXAS? A New Video Just Surfaced Of The Strange Object Spotted Over Arlington Texas During The Solar Eclipse And People Are Freaking Out

This "UFO" appeared in Texas during the eclipse. It would have been impossible to see with those Stevie Wonder Eclipse Shades from NASA.

I don't know what the hell is this but I don't believe the official explanation!

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Photos: Customs and Border Patrol Captured Illegals Crossing The Rio Grande During The Solar Eclipse – What They Did Next Divides Public Opinion

After this once-in-a-lifetime event, they will start a free 2-year paid vacation to hunt US citizens with a 2k bonus per month openly.

How many illegals sneaked in while they were doing this?

It's a joke to those people. They don't care at all. The government takes money from honest people and gives it to illegals.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
LGBTQ Dating Group on Facebook for 8-Year-Olds Sparks Concerns (Screenshots)

Because Facebook allows child abuse on their platform.

If we had a real DOJ they’d do something about this.

But we don’t.

They’re too busy going after patriotic grandmas.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LGBTQ Dating Group on Facebook for 8-Year-Olds Sparks Concerns (Screenshots)

Because Facebook allows child abuse on their platform.

If we had a real DOJ they’d do something about this.

But we don’t.

They’re too busy going after patriotic grandmas.

What parent lets an 8 year old go out on dates? I went to facebook and that group doesn't exist....someone came up with that graphic and posted it as a comment...but no such group.

Defiant America – Bias and Credibility

Defiant America - Right Bias - Conspiracy - Fake News - Conservative - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source.
  • Overall, we rate Defiant America Extreme Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of misleading right-wing propaganda and conspiracy theories, use of poor sources, and false claims

Attachments

Last edited:

Conservative Girl

Council Member
The Largest Massachusetts Hospital System Stops Reporting Babies Born Addicted to Drugs Due to a "Woke" Reason That Will Make Your Blood Boil

You know what, I'm starting to think that wokies care more about woke stuff than they do about being actual good human beings.

Needless to say, this rule only serves to put babies in danger.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib Was Asked To Condemn ‘Death to America’ Chants In Her District – Her Response Raises Eyebrows!

After watching her reaction I can say that she could easily be a double agent for Hamas and other terror cells.

She needs to be removed ASAP!

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: Armed Thugs Rob Oakland Store Owned By Old Asian Couple – They Stopped When The Store Owner Decided To Exercise His Second Amendment Rights

When there are no consequences, criminal activity becomes the norm!

This problem goes away without spending a dime. All they need to do is publicly state "No citizen will be arrested or tried for defending himself or his property by whatever force is necessary".......Boom, done ....not a dime to taxpayers.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: AI Was Asked To Depict Hell And Its Results Are Terrifying

It sure looks like a bunch of politicians feasting at the taxpayers' trough to me.

It also looks like a typical Tuesday night in the Tenderloin district of San Fran-Shit-Hole.