• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

VIDEO: Armed Robber Attacks A Clerk Who Is A Military Veteran - It Didn't End Well

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Female Concealed Carrier Kills Armed Robber, The Violent Offender Was Quickly Defended As The Real Victim (Video)

Criminals will always be able to obtain weapons to carry out their sinister deeds. Since we cannot stop them all, our best response is to equip and prepare law-abiding citizens with an equal means of defense.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: GOP Rep. Manhandles Commie Agitator During Press Conference – Perfect Move From The Former Sheriff

How in the hell are Congressmen not protected by security?
Listen to the fatty cry assault. what do these people do for a living? Do they even have jobs or is being commie disruptors their job?

Conservative Girl

Council Member
And now that they've given pedophiles a group name (MAP - minor attracted person) they should be able to snatch them all up and toss them in jail!

I don’t know how anybody else feels but I felt really creepy watching this. This is totally like some creepy old man luring children that they constantly warn you about. Wow. This is too much for me!

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
DING DING DING!!! - KOOK site alert - defiantamerica.com

OP apparently ONLY source her material from sites from my list. HAHAHAHAHA

And now that they've given pedophiles a group name (MAP - minor attracted person) they should be able to snatch them all up and toss them in jail!

I don’t know how anybody else feels but I felt really creepy watching this. This is totally like some creepy old man luring children that they constantly warn you about. Wow. This is too much for me!

What has this got to do with our real problems (budget deficit cap, homelessness, drug overdoses, failing schools, high inflation . . . .)?

I've been hearing pedophilia allegations against various politicians going back to the clintons - but never any evidence.

elections are won or lost on real issues. not fantastical rumors.

protectionist

Governor
DING DING DING!!! - KOOK site alert - defiantamerica.com

OP apparently ONLY source her material from sites from my list. HAHAHAHAHA
Someday you will get credibility in this forum, by addressing the CONTENT of posters' posts, instead of mud slingling, based on concocted notions of invalidation. You've been getting away with this frivilous jibberish for too long. It's about time to call you out on it, and put stop to it.

Either SHOW specific information as to why a post might be deemed wrong or keep quiet.

INVALIDATION is hard-wired into liberals.

you keep
Someday you will get credibility in this forum, by addressing the CONTENT of posters' posts, instead of mud slingling, based on concocted notions of invalidation. You've been getting away with this frivilous jibberish for too long. It's about time to call you out on it, and put stop to it.

Either SHOW specific information as to why a post might be deemed wrong or keep quiet.

INVALIDATION is hard-wired into liberals.
Just more conspiracy non sense..Pathetic to see a grown man believe this

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video From The Minneapolis Subway Shows What Happens When Daniel Penny Is Not Around – Another Victim Of An Insane Black Male And Here’s how The Local

Shouldn’t have blocked the Michael Jackson impersonator’s moonwalk
The media reacted totally differently when the attacker was killed but now when an innocent victim died they don't care!

People need to wake up….going soft on crime has consequences….are we really serious about protecting residents?

Conservative Girl

Council Member
High School Put Tampon Dispensers In The Boys’ Bathrooms – You’ll Be So Proud Of How The Boys Responded (Photo)

It's truly a beautiful thing to see. It brings a tear to your eye.
The boys at Lakeridge High School in Lake Oswego, Oregon, want you to know that they are not going to put up with woke culture anymore!

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: Biden Gets Distracted By His Dog On The Balcony As He Returns From Japan – The Look On his Face Sparks Controversy

Please Tell Me, this Man Who Can Barely Walk Is Running the Country…
He's a puppet.
They know it.
We know it.
They know we know it and don't care.
They're getting away with it.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: Man Shot Multiple Times After Punching A Woman At The Gas Station – But Was This Shooting Justified?

Self Defense? or Attempted Murder?
They can argue she was out of harm's way when she drove off.. but she stopped to shoot him... don't think that's gonna count

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Here’s The Internal Email That Target Sent To Their Employees Following The Pride Month Disaster – Things Went From Bad To Worse

Psyops are conducted on employees just as much as grooming the customer base.

According to the letter, it appears Pride Month & Mental Health Awareness Month are the same month?
They are going to lose 50% of their market cap in the next 6 months

Conservative Girl

Council Member
The Thug Who Was Caught On Camera As He Fatally Shoved Another Man Onto Minneapolis Light Rail Was Released Without Charges And We All Know Why (Video

This is sickening that he’s out to walk around and terrorize again.

Stop being a defense attorney and start trying to hold criminals accountable for their crimes. Sick and tired of catch and release.

It's on camera, and he gets no charges? This is astonishing. We are no longer a civilized society.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Despite The Boycott And The Massive $15.7 Billion Collapse In Market Value, Here's What Bud Light, Are Doing in June

Imagine being a long haul truck driver who each day takes an ice pick and stabs his tires and radiator........
ABI is a microcosm of the U.S. Its leaders see the brand failing [or the entire country, in the case of the "leader" of the U.S.] and instead of putting on the brakes and doing a 180, they put the pedal to the metal and scream, "LET'S GO, BOYS!"

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Video: Here Is How The Police Responded To A Transgender Pedophile Who Allegedly Exposed Himself To Schoolkids And Made A Deadly Threat

This guy waited for young kids to enter their school, ran up to them in a dress, flashed his genitalia, and started shouting obscenities and threats.

But the trans cultists are angry that the police reacted this way!

"An unarmed trans woman"

They want to turn this dude into Trans Floyd!

Sorry not sorry, but when a man flashes a bunch of school kids, he's lost his right to not take pepper spray and a billy club to the face.

We'd have a lot less sickos attempting this stuff if they knew the instant consequences.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
‘Looks Like Another Company Needing Bud-lighting’ – Another Major Retailer Is Selling “Pride Merch” For 3 Month Old Babies (Photos)

'Wouldn't it be nice if they offered toddler wear that had pictures of the American Flag? Patriots? Eagles?'
'Celebrate the joy that comes from living authentically and unapologetically during Pride month and all year long with this Baby Sonoma Community® Pride Bodysuit Set,' reads the online description.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
9 People Were Injured In A Mass Shooting Incident On Hollywood Beach In Florida – The Identity Of The Shooter Is Not Revealed And Here’s Why (Video)

The media will immediately memory hole this for having the incorrect narrative.