• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Video: Barack Obama Argues With Heckler In A Heated Video From His Latest Rally – Obama’s Reaction Speaks Volumes

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Mass shooting? Gay nightclub? Club Q?

Sounds like another psyop to me.
CIA/FBI involvement for sure!

The lying leftist media will try to say the killer was wearing a MAGA cap but it was probably a jilted homosexual that did it.
coo-coo.gif

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Katie Hobbs is a traitor, not only to Arizona but the entire country!!

Boltlady

Mayor
Katie Hobbs is a traitor, not only to Arizona but the entire country!!
It would be great if the new congress would spend it's time wringing out the bad stuff instead of even considering new bills. It should be firstlings first.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It would be great if the new congress would spend it's time wringing out the bad stuff instead of even considering new bills. It should be firstlings first.
and spend the income taxes on Americans that paid them instead of some foreign country

Conservative Girl

Council Member
You should see my hard hat…looks like it’s been through a war and lost!! It was nice & shiny for maybe a week. Very odd to find 4 spic & span at the same time… If he ever dared to step on a drilling rig, I'd love to see how they would clean those guys up!! It would be an EPIC photoshop - mainly because those guys wouldn't be caught dead with him in the pic.

write on

Senator
You should see my hard hat…looks like it’s been through a war and lost!! It was nice & shiny for maybe a week. Very odd to find 4 spic & span at the same time… If he ever dared to step on a drilling rig, I'd love to see how they would clean those guys up!! It would be an EPIC photoshop - mainly because those guys wouldn't be caught dead with him in the pic.
After reading the link you posted, I have to ask;

Is this OP meant to be humorous? Because that's what I get from it.

Conservative Girl

Council Member

Conservative Girl

Council Member
If it's not Adderall then it's some upper to try and keep him sharp enough to read more than one sentence and stay on track. Any other suggestions?

Zam-Zam

Senator
If it's not Adderall then it's some upper to try and keep him sharp enough to read more than one sentence and stay on track. Any other suggestions?
Or a cough drop for all we know.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Elon just played the uno reverse card. Making his stalker public. Love it.

Let's see how he will react after his identity is revealed!

Conservative Girl

Council Member
They abused and abandoned the freedom of the press when they stop being journalists and become a tool of a political party The good news is, Elon Musk just got the MSM to care about Free Speech…..I think this is what bothers them most.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Hobbs is a twice-convicted racist and a black man is rallying for her

Your link has disappeared. Did Defiant America lose their platform?

Conservative Girl

Council Member

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Sadly, this is NOT satire… Not The Bee. Not The Onion. Real news. Real-world. I don’t even know how, but it is.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Sadly, this is NOT satire… Not The Bee. Not The Onion. Real news. Real-world. I don’t even know how, but it is.

DING DING DING!!! - KOOK site alert - defiantamerica.com

"Overall, we rate Defiant America Extreme Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of misleading right-wing propaganda and conspiracy theories, use of poor sources, and false claims."

When you have to rely on sites like this to validate your kooky beliefs you deserve to be made fun of.

Avoid embarrassment - check my list before posting garbage like this.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Happy Shwanz-hannica-mas... Whatever you celebrate, I gotta go do this double shot of Vodka.

When I first read that, I thought she ended with: Happy Swastika."