• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Video: Barack Obama Argues With Heckler In A Heated Video From His Latest Rally – Obama’s Reaction Speaks Volumes

Happy Shwanz-hannica-mas... Whatever you celebrate, I gotta go do this double shot of Vodka.

When I first read that, I thought she ended with: Happy Swastika."
And so now the federal building in SF will be named after ol skelatore herself

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
!!!DING DING DING!!! - Another KOOK site alert "defiantamerica.com

Pelosi really ended her tenure by getting the Omnibus bill passed in about 12 hours.

Great job Nancy!!!! Too bad Chuck Schumer and Joe Biden don't have balls as big as yours.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Happy Shwanz-hannica-mas... Whatever you celebrate, I gotta go do this double shot of Vodka.

Supported by a 17 second out of context clip in which she sounds perfectly sober to me...but then believe what you want, just don't expect to persuade anyone with flimsy accusations like this.

Jack4freedom

Governor
And so now the federal building in SF will be named after ol skelatore herself
Nancy Pelosi will go down in history among the greatest legislators ever in America. Meanwhile those who hate and trash her will go down in history with the scum who broke into her office on January 6, 2021 screaming vile insults at the mother of 5 and hard working congresswoman and threatening to kill her. (Lots of color video highlights of these disgusting animals available). What is amazing to me is how many hateful petty ass holes have been trained like monkeys by Fox News to hate this good, Patriotic, hardworking Christian woman….Really disgusting…

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
!!!DING DING DING!!! - Another KOOK site alert "defiantamerica.com

Pelosi really ended her tenure by getting the Omnibus bill passed in about 12 hours.

Great job Nancy!!!! Too bad Chuck Schumer and Joe Biden don't have balls as big as yours.
WELL, she and the rest of politicians in session had to get it passed and get home for Christmas, the most important thing for politicians the day before Christmas Eve. Gasp, what if their flights are cancelled due to storms!

Try this one

Pelosi mocked for wishing Americans a ‘Happy Shwanza’ during final speech as House Speaker (yahoo.com)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nancy Pelosi will go down in history among the greatest legislators ever in America. Meanwhile those who hate and trash her will go down in history with the scum who broke into her office on January 6, 2021 screaming vile insults at the mother of 5 and hard working congresswoman and threatening to kill her. (Lots of color video highlights of these disgusting animals available). What is amazing to me is how many hateful petty ass holes have been trained like monkeys by Fox News to hate this good, Patriotic, hardworking Christian woman….Really disgusting…
Yet when she passes her grave will be the same size as every other grave.

She's as much a Christian as Trump is!

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yet when she passes her grave will be the same size as every other grave.

She's as much a Christian as Trump is!
She is a lifelong devout practicing Catholic. She raised 5 children before even entering politics, then became one of the most effective congressional whips before becoming the first woman ever to be voted Speaker Of The House. She has devoted the past 40 years to public service and is recognized by members of both parties as one of the great legislators in US History. She will no doubt have many schools, buildings and highways named after her. Trump might have a cell block named after him someday and is as far from being a Christian as one can be.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Happy Trumplostmas.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Now, this is interesting the photos are real but her stomach is not that big and I can't confirm for sure. Any thoughts?

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Beyond the fact, Joe looks like a shiny mannequin who has no idea where he is, Jill's message is just cringed!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Beyond the fact, Joe looks like a shiny mannequin who has no idea where he is, Jill's message is just cringed!
Yeah, what a heart warming message from Trump. Basically, F*ck all you people who don't like me! Sure to unite America.

I checked my friends and neighbors....nobody was pissed at Jill's message to take care of yourselves, get vaccinated and commit to an act of kindness in the New Year.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Passion. Drama. A modern tale of forbidden love? At least Gaetz seems to not have listened to the fresh face of Marxism. He nominated the based Jim Jordan for the position over milquetoast Kevin McCarthy.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
TRUMP MUST LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE!

We are TIRED of mediocrity and RINOs.

We have been losing since 2020 because of these people.

This is what happened when President Trump was in office…he didn’t drain the swamp.

Conservative Girl

Council Member

Conservative Girl

Council Member