• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Video: CNN Baited RFK Jr. With This Question About Trump But They Weren't Expecting This Answer

Conservative Girl

Council Member

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
He will take more votes from the brown messiah, you do realize that 25-40% of the republican voters did not vote brown in the primaries - amiright?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Putting aside the idiotic statement in the article about what CNN was supposedly “expecting,” RFK Jr. uttered one of the most ridiculous statements in the history of mankind. His father is no doubt spinning in his grave.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Will I vote for this guy? No. But I can see him making things very interesting if he gets on the ballot in the states he’s targeting. I also think this will be the last time he’s invited on CNN.

Not what she expected (or wanted) to hear.

The point about censorship should concern people, and probably does some who bother to consider it. Others, of course, will simply dismiss it without giving much (or any) thought. That's just how it is.

To me there really are no good candidates in the coming election, so it comes down to the lesser of two evils. We all have our own opinions on who that is, and anything siad hear is unlikely to influence anyone from thinking any differently from what they think now. Some here believe they are a good deal smarter or wiser than those who think differently from themselves, and they demonstrate this by name-calling and having little tantrums.

It makes for good entertainment, no?

It's all good.

Bugsy McGurk

President

The point about censorship should concern people, and probably does some who bother to consider it. Others, of course, will simply dismiss it without giving much (or any) thought. That's just how it is.

To me there really are no good candidates in the coming election, so it comes down to the lesser of two evils. We all have our own opinions on who that is, and anything siad hear is unlikely to influence anyone from thinking any differently from what they think now. Some here believe they are a good deal smarter or wiser than those who think differently from themselves, and they demonstrate this by name-calling and having little tantrums.

It's all good.
More clairvoyance.

Amazing!

;-)

middleview

President
Supporting Member

It's all good.
The "point" about censorship is that it didn't happen. The laptop story was available on the NYPost website from early October on....It was accompanied by a warning that it might be disinformation on both Twitter and Facebook...twitter for two days and facebook for 6. The story was even on PJ in October 2020. If you didn't know what was in the story it was because you didn't care.

The 60 minutes story on disinformation was perfect. Jim Jordan tried to defend the idea of censoring researchers who are evaluating social media posts and reporting to the platform if they find substantial misinformation in the posts....like the video of Pelosi that was slowed down to make it appear as though she was drunk...

Once the researchers report content it is up to the platform to decide if there is a problem...Jordan claims the government is involved. That is a lie.

Will I vote for this guy? No. But I can see him making things very interesting if he gets on the ballot in the states he’s targeting. I also think this will be the last time he’s invited on CNN.

i wouldn't classify this as "baiting". it's the sort of routine question the media should be asking of all candidates, all the time.

full disclosure - i'm not voting for Biden, Trump, OR RFK junior.

too bad Arnold Schwarzenegger can't run. He'd be better for democracy than any of those 3 guys.