• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Video: Man Tells Jill Biden “Your Husband’s The Worst President We’ve Ever Had” – Her Answer Speaks Volumes

TBLee

Governor
The document you linked makes no sense. He's going to help lower fuel prices with EV tax credits? What the heck? That's not going to do a darn thing for energy independence and it's just going to hurt the lower class, who can't afford any of this crap, even more.

Biden can't even get off of the "Putin Price Hike" BS. Everyone knows costs were going up long before the Ukraine invasion. You can't fix a problem if you don't admit to it. And the idea that we will be "energy independent" by switching to EVs, which the majority of the American people can't even do, is just complete denial of reality.

It makes me sad that there are people in this country that would fall for this.
I have mentioned several times the fear I have for those in the colder states as winter approaches. How are they going to be able to afford heating oil. Prices have hit a record high, as much as $5.89 a gallon. When we lived in New England our newer home which was 1,200 square feet during the colder winter months, we could burn up to 40 gallons a week. Do the math. That is not counting the electricity bill as well. What is the plan to get those prices down? Fall is not that far off, and it WILL be an issue to many. Inflation is out of control at this point.

Colorforms

Senator
I have mentioned several times the fear I have for those in the colder states as winter approaches. How are they going to be able to afford heating oil. Prices have hit a record high, as much as $5.89 a gallon. When we lived in New England our newer home which was 1,200 square feet during the colder winter months, we could burn up to 40 gallons a week. Do the math. That is not counting the electricity bill as well. What is the plan to get those prices down? Fall is not that far off, and it WILL be an issue to many. Inflation is out of control at this point.
The document presented doesn't even tell how they are going to get energy prices down. It's just a bunch of green energy BS that has nothing to do with objective reality. And forcing people who can barely afford to feed their families into EVs? OMG that's borderline sadistic.

And maybe someone should tap Biden on the shoulder and let him know that most of the energy that is used to create the electricity to power these things comes from oil, natural gas, and nuclear. We aren't saving anything, just adding another layer of expense.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Fortunately this will never see the light of day. Forcing people into something they simply can't afford to do is callous and stupid, and democrats are paying for it at the ballot box this coming election cycle.
If we don't try to be more environmentally friendly, none of us will be seeing the light of day. lol

Colorforms

Senator
If we don't try to be more environmentally friendly, none of us will be seeing the light of day. lol
EV's are not "environmentally friendly". Energy comes from somewhere, and electricity doesn't just magically appear. We get our electricity from oil, natural gas, and nuclear. All you're doing is burning the oil on the front end to produce more electricity on the back end. Add to that the increased strip mining in order to supply the exotic metals for the batteries, and, as with the Prius, you're creating a vehicle that does MORE environmental damage than your average gas burning car.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
EV's are not "environmentally friendly". Energy comes from somewhere, and electricity doesn't just magically appear. We get our electricity from oil, natural gas, and nuclear. All you're doing is burning the oil on the front end to produce more electricity on the back end. Add to that the increased strip mining in order to supply the exotic metals for the batteries, and, as with the Prius, your creating a vehicle that does MORE environmental damage than your average gas burning car.
I see your point, actually.
In the past I have read some other studies being done on different types of automotive transportation without the use of fuels.
It could mean eventually going back to the drawing board to find other solutions.

Colorforms

Senator
In the past I have read some other studies being done on different types of automotive transportation without the use of fuels.
It could mean eventually going back to the drawing board to find other solutions.
I kind of was hoping that hydrogen tech was the answer. It was big in the science mags for a while and then just disappeared.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There's NO heaters in those golf cart automobiles............I keep seeing Joe has gas prices Down and the same PJ leftist never posted Joe had gas prices UP and even at $3.94 it cost me $94 to fill up my pick-up-truck today............I'm so blessed............not

Yes, many may freeze to death in this Gorebal Warming!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Addy, they can't produce these wonderful EV's without fossil fuels and I read an article there's not enough Copper to even think of doing what's promised.

Check out the article where the man bought his daughter when she turned 16 a Ford Focus battery car for $11,000 and in a few months the battery died and a new one was $14,000 and there was no way to get one due to not being produced anymore.

This EV savior of the world is not Jesus

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yay, unfortunately employment hasn't yet reached the levels that existed before democrats closed their economies, which means that employment is low because people quit looking for work. Then add the extra 5k families have to pay per year just to do what they could do 2 years ago, and Brandon going hat in hand to the Saudis for oil and being laughed out.

If this weren't killing the country, it would make a great sitcom.
Seems like a lot of people panic whenever their favorite party is out of power…not me. I’ve lived through a lot tougher and uncertain financial times in my life. Life is a long journey and you just got to roll with the punches sometimes. My old man lived through the Great Depression then fought in the Pacific from beginning till the end under General Douglas MacArthur. He made it through all that, then managed to raise and support 9 kids, lived until he was 85 years old and died happy and grateful. Don’t worry Color man, the sky isn’t falling….We be ok..

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
She cheated on her Husband then left him for Joe. Lovely.

Jill Biden 'cheated on first husband with Joe', her ex claims
View gallery. Stevenson said he first suspected Biden and Jill were having an affair in August 1974. He was then 26, Jill was 23 and Joe was 31. 'Then …

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
When China does nothing? Well not nothing cuz they give the Bidens money, but nothing environmentally.

Colorforms

Senator
Seems like a lot of people panic whenever their favorite party is out of power…not me. I’ve lived through a lot tougher and uncertain financial times in my life. Life is a long journey and you just got to roll with the punches sometimes. My old man lived through the Great Depression then fought in the Pacific from beginning till the end under General Douglas MacArthur. He made it through all that, then managed to raise and support 9 kids, lived until he was 85 years old and died happy and grateful. Don’t worry Color man, the sky isn’t falling….We be ok..
Wow, you're really a piece of work. People are panicking because "their party if out of power". Not because they're having to chose between feeding their families and paying their bills, or how they're going to afford gas to get to work, or how they're going to feed their babies.

I'm sure your old man just loved the depression and had no fear what so ever about how they were going to make it through. The incredible callousness of you people is staggering.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
She should have said she would pay the legal bills to the person that beat the heckler up and the righties would be clapping her actions - AMIRIGHT?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Well, at least not thought of as an incompetent imbecile by over half the country.
Finally, you see what we have been saying for over 5 years - kinda surprised you flipped on the orange foolious but welcome aboard - where is he polling right now, the high 20"s - you gonna post that ?