• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Video: Man Tells Jill Biden “Your Husband’s The Worst President We’ve Ever Had” – Her Answer Speaks Volumes

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Finally, you see what we have been saying for over 5 years - kinda surprised you flipped on the orange foolious but welcome aboard - where is he polling right now, the high 20"s - you gonna post that ?
and you claim I'm "obsessed" LMFAO
Yes, your Kamala the "Giant" is polling in the 20"s
just below Joe-you gonna post that ?

Jills sugar daddy is worse than Carter was

Jack4freedom

Governor
Wow, you're really a piece of work. People are panicking because "their party if out of power". Not because they're having to chose between feeding their families and paying their bills, or how they're going to afford gas to get to work, or how they're going to feed their babies.

I'm sure your old man just loved the depression and had no fear what so ever about how they were going to make it through. The incredible callousness of you people is staggering.
The incredible drama queenish nature of those of your ilk is rather funny. We are going through a period of inflation and oil companies are having a field day and making record profits as the middle class suffers a bit. (Big surprise there) However even so, I still see the same people out enjoying their summers out on highway 138 which my house sits above. Thousands a day are driving their Denali’s and Navigators with big MAGA signs dragging huge pleasure boats up to the Colorado River, Lake Powell and Havasu every day and paying whatever it takes to get there and burn up gas on the rivers and lakes. I don’t see any bread lines or people selling apples on the street corner. Thank god we now have many safety nets which were installed after the Great Depression that were supported by people like my dad and others to prevent the starvation and squalor which occurred in the 1930s. Like I said, I have lived through rougher times and am not the type of person that panics and whines about it. This “people are having to choose between feeding their families or paying their bills” has traditionally been a Democratic Party political meme. It’s funny as hell to hear Republicans crying about that now….Cheers

Colorforms

Senator
The incredible drama queenish nature of those of your ilk is rather funny. We are going through a period of inflation and oil companies are having a field day and making record profits as the middle class suffers a bit. (Big surprise there) However even so, I still see the same people out enjoying their summers out on highway 138 which my house sits above. Thousands a day are driving their Denali’s and Navigators with big MAGA signs dragging huge pleasure boats up to the Colorado River, Lake Powell and Havasu every day and paying whatever it takes to get there and burn up gas on the rivers and lakes. I don’t see any bread lines or people selling apples on the street corner. Thank god we now have many safety nets which were installed after the Great Depression that were supported by people like my dad and others to prevent the starvation and squalor which occurred in the 1930s. Like I said, I have lived through rougher times and am not the type of person that panics and whines about it. This “people are having to choose between feeding their families or paying their bills” has traditionally been a Democratic Party political meme. It’s funny as hell to hear Republicans crying about that now….Cheers
Awww, how sweet. You got yours so screw the rest of the country.

I stand by my post. :)

Jack4freedom

Governor

The sky is falling all you chicken littles. We must elect guys like McCarthy, Jordan, Gaetc, Greene and Gohmert to right the ship. More 18 year olds prancing around with semi automatic rifles, body armor, 100 round magazines. More and stricter regulations on women‘s reproductive rights, more sellouts to oil companies, pharmaceutical giants and insurance swindlers. that’ll do it, right champ….

Jack4freedom

Governor
Awww, how sweet. You got yours so screw the rest of the country.

I stand by my post. :)
I am for taxing the hell out of and restricting the oil companies from price gouging which is exactly what is going on now. I am for forcing the pharmaceutical companies to sell expensive drugs to Americans for the same price they sell them to other countries. Your party is and has been on the take from all of these international cartels for decades now. Now all of a sudden you pose as champions of the little guy…Pretty funny. The GOP is comprised of corporate whores and now a huge contingent of batshit crazy Trump cultists and religious phonies. Run on that!

Colorforms

Senator
I am for taxing the hell out of and restricting the oil companies from price gouging which is exactly what is going on now. I am for forcing the pharmaceutical companies to sell expensive drugs to Americans for the same price they sell them to other countries. Your party is and has been on the take from all of these international cartels for decades now. Now all of a sudden you pose as champions of the little guy…Pretty funny. The GOP is comprised of corporate whores and now a huge contingent of batshit crazy Trump cultists and religious phonies. Run on that!
OMG that's hilarious. 'My Party' has been on the take from these international cartels. That makes me laugh out loud. Your party is so entrenched with China and the drug cartels that what Biden and his team does borders on human and narcotics trafficking. 'My party' had the most people working in 50 years, business creation at a high, inflation at a low, and worked to cut taxes. All of which to benefit the people and families who you have more than shown just aren't worth your time or consideration.

But hey, thanks for the laugh.

TBLee

Governor
Ok Jack…I just have to comment. Of course those who have money are seeing less of a pinch financially right now. That does not negate that fact that many in our Country are suffering right now. Have things been tougher for us at another time, no doubt about it. We are in a good place financially after years of working hard and saving. Our 401K did take a big hit, and hopefully, it will improve. With that being said, I personally know many who are having a VERY difficult time. I also know how difficult this upcoming winter is going to be on friends up North who will have to heat their homes with heating oil, that is currently running the highest I have ever seen it in my lifetime. I am not truly seeing the current administration working on fighting inflation. I don’t have the answers, but then again, its not my job to have the answers. Those in charge need to figure it out.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator
Ok Jack…I just have to comment. Of course those who have money are seeing less of a pinch financially right now. That does not negate that fact that many in our Country are suffering right now. Have things been tougher for us at another time, no doubt about it. We are in a good place financially after years of working hard and saving. Our 401K did take a big hit, and hopefully, it will improve. With that being said, I personally know many who are having a VERY difficult time. I also know how difficult this upcoming winter is going to be on friends up North who will have to heat their homes with heating oil, that is currently running the highest I have ever seen it in my lifetime. I am not truly seeing the current administration working on fighting inflation. I don’t have the answers, but then again, its not my job to have the answers. Those in charge need to figure it out.
But so long as @Jack4freedom and his buddies get to lounge on the beach, who cares about the 'little people'?

Unfortunately, that sentiment is all too common among the left.

TBLee

Governor
But so long as @Jack4freedom and his buddies get to lounge on the beach, who cares about the 'little people'?

My concern is for those who are truly living paycheck to paycheck. That check is meaningless in the current economy. It makes me so sad to think of the elderly I personally know in the North that may have to make a decision between medication, food and heating their homes. IT IS real.

Jack4freedom

Governor

What better thing to do during a gas crisis and high inflation that going to a cool Southern California Beach, park free, walk, swim and soak up the sun at no cost? I remember 2 years ago under the wondrous Trump administration…Summer of 2020…I was there…No live sports, no live music, resorts and businesses closed down. Trump assured everyone in February that the pandemic was under control, it would magically disappear by Easter…remember that? I do…Then he butted into news conferences which were about the seriousness of what we were up against held by medical experts and started blurting idiotic crap about drinking bleach and cramming flashlights up our asses. Meanwhile he was holding huge indoor rallys and as usual calling for his opponents to be locked up before the election…Ever remember anything like that happening in US history before this ass hole came along? I sure as hell don’t. By the end of Trump’s term, 4000 people were dying every day from the pandemic.

Yesterday morning I went out at 8:00 AM to take my usual three mile walk up and down the foothills I live in up in the high desert. It was already 95* and the air was smoky from some distant fire. (no doubt caused by lack of raking by Democrats)..I knew my friend who lived in Ventura was back east for a family gathering so I called him up and asked if I could stay at his place for a couple days and of course he said yes. I drove an hour and a half to his place and it was 70 degrees with an offshore breeze. I am still there and am going to stay until at least tomorrow night.

Today I got up early and went out to walk the beautiful 5 mile beach. What I noticed was tons of families, working class people and their kids setting up for a day of fun and relaxation, bbqs, sand castles, boogie boards, tossing footballs in the picture perfect weather at a nice clean beach….FREE OF COST. There are city busses that take kids and families there for a few bucks and bring them back at sunset. What a [Unwelcome language removed] difference between summer 2022 and summer 2020. I didn’t notice anyone crying or whining about Joe Biden or the high gas prices. Just having a great time.

Maybe they decided to stay Local for vacation and enjoy the fruits of Southern California rather than drive long distances and burning gas. That’s what working Americans do when things get a little tough. That’s what I am doing too. You guys seem to be sitting around carping abou evil Democrats ruining your lives like a bunch of malcontent sissies. Kind of like your idol Trump when things don’t go his way.

I will take 2022 over 2020 any old time. Live music, live sports, outdoor fun readily available for little or no cost. Vendors, liquor stores restaurants are kicking ass here and are almost all hiring….Suggesting that this is the worst economy ever and it’s all Biden’s fault is fvcking laughable. Quit crying, get off your fat ass and do something with your life….Improvise, little champ..I going to be alright…..Cheers

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So, honestly, what would have the greatest loser have done to stop the inflation and high gas prices, the supply chain issues and Russian attack on Ukraine. seriously - it is current history that shows the republicans always leave a sheot storm of a mess when replaced by dems - look it up - that is the truth for how many years. The bottom line is - ALL THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED - no matter who was President.
Gawd I hope the greatest conman announces his 24 Losing Presidential run very, very soon = record dem voter turnout !

TBLee

Governor
So, honestly, what would have the greatest loser have done to stop the inflation and high gas prices, the supply chain issues and Russian attack on Ukraine. seriously - it is current history that shows the republicans always leave a sheot storm of a mess when replaced by dems - look it up - that is the truth for how many years. The bottom line is - ALL THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED - no matter who was President.
Gawd I hope the greatest conman announces his 24 Losing Presidential run very, very soon = record dem voter turnout !
Focus Don….focus. This is about our current President Joe Biden. Do you believe Joe Biden has handled our current inflation, border crisis, drug issues, and crime? If so, how? Be specific please.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yep, I read about that.
I oppose subsidizing those big companies.
I know/agree the manufacturing of those chips needs to be done here, still I am not for all the breaks they get in the process. :rolleyes:
Explains Pelosi's husbands recent $millions in stock purchases

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Explains Pelosi's husbands recent $millions in stock purchases
There's a debate going on about those type of investments. It's not only her husband, other do it as well.
It seems like a conflict of interest to me.

Insider's "Conflicted Congress" project, in addition to work from other outlets, identified 65 members of Congress — both Democrats and Republicans — who violated an insider trading and conflicts-of-interest law, the Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge Act of 2012, also known as the STOCK Act.

While Pelosi herself does not trade stocks, her husband Paul Pelosi is a frequent investor. Insider collected each of Paul Pelosi's trades that the speaker reported in 2021 and 2022. Many of his trades appear to be worth millions — an Insider analysis from 2021 found that the speaker is ranked as the 14th wealthiest member of Congress with an estimated net worth of at least $46,123,051.

Nancy Pelosi's Husband Just Made a New Round of Big Stock Trades (businessinsider.com)