• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Video: Smash And Grab Thugs In California Learned The Hard Way That There’s A Marine Recruitment Center Nearby

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Joe Biden is a child molester.
"She's workin' it?" Who (other than a [Unwelcome language removed]) says that about a child? That's what you say about a stripper.

If anyone else acted the way he does they would be a registered sex offender and not allowed within 50 feet of a child.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
DING DING DING!!! - You know the scoop - another KOOK site sighting "defiantamerica.com" again.

This one seems to be the homepage for the OP as she has been using links from this garbage site quite a lot lately.

OK - again - let's see what kind of site we are talking about here:

• Overall, we rate Defiant America Extreme Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of misleading right-wing propaganda and conspiracy theories, use of poor sources, and false claims.

Detailed Report
Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, False information, Poor Sourcing
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Yep - exactly the kind of website that low IQ conservative Yabba Dabbas get their world view from. Any wonder why we make fun of them?

Merry Christmas all!

Boltlady

Mayor
Ok I've been trying to figure out how to show you something but I'm electronically challenged. However if you will go to the search engine Duck Duck Go and type in "Joe Biden and Little Girl", then click on images, you will see that the man is a pedophile and you can choose from a LOT of different sources.

PNWest

Ok I've been trying to figure out how to show you something but I'm electronically challenged. However if you will go to the search engine Duck Duck Go and type in "Joe Biden and Little Girl", then click on images, you will see that the man is a pedophile and you can choose from a LOT of different sources.
Then perhaps you should find something from a legitimate news site instead of a KOOK site.

Boltlady

Mayor
Then perhaps you should find something from a legitimate news site instead of a KOOK site.
That search engine is hardly a Kook site. If you are capable of following directions you would see pictures from a wide variety of sites, including some of your favorites, that all show Joe with his hands on little girls in inappropriate ways.

PNWest

That search engine is hardly a Kook site. If you are capable of following directions you would see pictures from a wide variety of sites, including some of your favorites, that all show Joe with his hands on little girls in inappropriate ways.
Yet you choose to post from a KOOK site. Hmmmmmmmm........

Here's an idea - why not find a legitimate site with a story that supports your contentions?

Could it be that there aren't any?

Boltlady

Mayor
Yet you choose to post from a KOOK site. Hmmmmmmmm........

Here's an idea - why not find a legitimate site with a story that supports your contentions?

Could it be that there aren't any?
You really do not know what you're talking about. You are hell bent on posting your bs about sites. Since I didn't even try to post a single story it hardly applies. I was trying to post about 30 or 40 pictures showing Biden with his hands on many different little girls that would have told the story. Do you think they were taken with kook cameras?

PNWest

You really do not know what you're talking about. You are hell bent on posting your bs about sites. Since I didn't even try to post a single story it hardly applies. I was trying to post about 30 or 40 pictures showing Biden with his hands on many different little girls that would have told the story. Do you think they were taken with kook cameras?
No - I think that they are taken out of context.

Conservative Girl

Council Member
He's allowed on a ladder?

LOL - I don't know why they think anyone would actually believe that is a candid shot. I think it might even be photo-shopped with a picture of him taken twenty years ago. They are such a disgustingly dishonest pair.

PNWest

!!! DING DING DING !!! - Merry KOOKmas everyone! We've got a real Christmas non-miracle here.

Another posting from KOOK site defiantamerica.com

This must be OP's favorite website as she posts from this KOOK site ALL. THE. TIME...

Oh well - here we go again:

• Overall, we rate Defiant America Extreme Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of misleading right-wing propaganda and conspiracy theories, use of poor sources, and false claims.

Detailed Report
Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, False information, Poor Sourcing
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Conservative Girl

Council Member
She's not the hero we deserve, but she's the one we need right now.
“Waffle House Girl.”

Conservative Girl

Council Member

Conservative Girl

Council Member
Not only is his behavior embarrassing it's also embarrassing that a marine got taken out by one woman.