• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Virginia governor to announce removal of Lee statue

Colorforms

Senator
Yeah, couldn’t have anything to do with the mobs of unhinged literal Nazis wantonly beating and killing political dissidents, Jews, and people of color.
It was peaceful until the left showed up. It's always peaceful until the left shows up. They are unhinged and psychotic, just as they have been showing us now for a week.

You can't get a group of lefites together and not have violence break out.

EatTheRich

President
It was peaceful until the left showed up. It's always peaceful until the left shows up. They are unhinged and psychotic, just as they have been showing us now for a week.

You can't get a group of lefites together and not have violence break out.
That is a lie. They were out in force beating people on the first night, before the left (anti-fascist) side showed up. The second day (their killing of Heather Heyer aside) there was far less violence, precisely because the efforts of the rightists to foment it were stymied by the left.

Colorforms

Senator
That is a lie. They were out in force beating people on the first night, before the left (anti-fascist) side showed up. The second day (their killing of Heather Heyer aside) there was far less violence, precisely because the efforts of the rightists to foment it were stymied by the left.
You're a liar, as usual.

The first night they were out with Tiki torches. their protest was separate from the left wing demonstrators who wanted to fight. There was no violence until the left injected themselves into an otherwise peaceful protest.

The left is made up of nothing but animals. It doesn't surprise me that you defend them.

EatTheRich

President
You're a liar, as usual.

The first night they were out with Tiki torches. their protest was separate from the left wing demonstrators who wanted to fight. There was no violence until the left injected themselves into an otherwise peaceful protest.

The left is made up of nothing but animals. It doesn't surprise me that you defend them.

Colorforms

Senator
The two men convicted of maliciously wounding a black man after last year's white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va., have been sentenced to prison time.

Any more lies to tell?

EatTheRich

President
The two men convicted of maliciously wounding a black man after last year's white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va., have been sentenced to prison time.

Any more lies to tell?

On August 12, 2017, DeAndre Harris was assaulted by six men ...

That was “after” the night with the Tiki torches. The clashes with resisting counterdemonstrators came later on the 12th.

From your article this says it all as far as I'm concerned. This is what you implied and it didn't happen as you implied. What a waste of time.

"Another myth is that it was brought by a U.S. "psyops team." "

I can’t prove I’m not abetting the riots without doxxing myself. But my criticisms of them speak for themselves. There is also this statement by my party’s candidate:
“The widespread looting and violence by a small minority who tie their agenda to the protests are a deadly obstacle to building the fight to end police violence and the struggle to defend working people.”
Your article has no statistics to back up your claim of rampant police violence let alone violence of a systemic racism kind. You people are dangerous to the truth.

I've read some more of that article and it is only in a society in complete chaos would any of those hoped for things come to pass. Only a "mass popular" uprising will do and that is strangely what we are getting from your "psyop forces." :0)

Last edited:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
LOL. You whimpered out. Good choice. Lefty must kill innocents to avenge George Floyd's murder.....oh wait, his murderer was charged........umm....well, they must kill innocents for the sake of killing. Like these poor guys:

View attachment 52772

Black lives who didn't matter.
Right Mick. There’s a reason you only have one black congressman. There’s a reason you only select old white males to run for president. There’s a reason that BLM is against the president you elected. There’s a reason that 49 out of 50 governors have a higher approval rating that your messiah.

People don’t buy into “nor lives matter”, other than bigots. You have the lowest rated president in history. You choked away the House and there looks to be more to come.

Black Lives Matter. just stay in your safe space and let the rest of us handle it.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
LOL. You whimpered out. Good choice. Lefty must kill innocents to avenge George Floyd's murder.....oh wait, his murderer was charged........umm....well, they must kill innocents for the sake of killing. Like these poor guys:

View attachment 52772

Black lives who didn't matter.

Watch out. The low I.Q.ers will start posting about totally unrelated matters and poll numbers LOL

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yup. Black faced Alabama governor loved by cons. Derp.

moved...to a dumpster. ;)

Yup. Black faced Alabama governor loved by cons. Derp.

moved...to a dumpster. ;)
It's going NO WHERE

aren't you glad schools out for summer:)

reason10

Governor

This is a statue of a man that turned his back onhis own country and took up arms against it. He should never have been honored in the first place. He should have been hung.

Thank God The DEMOCRATIC governor of Virginia is removing this abomination.

and yeah Northram dressed up in black face. He has apologized and has strong minority support. Unlike our current republican leadership.
Robert E Lee apologized as well. And he wasn't a racist like Northam.

Joe in Tulsa

Council Member
Let me make sure I understand a few things. General Lee didn't support slavery, but did support states rights. Because he supported state rights, he fought on the side of the Confederacy. After the Civil War, he was instrumental in the reconciliation of the USA. But, because he fought for the Confederacy before, he is to be reviled and hated by all? Does that sound about right, or am I missing something?