• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Virginia governor to announce removal of Lee statue

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
The invisible boogeyman is now a piece of concrete? I'll bet your ilk can find a cop to murder to get even for this horror of an inanimate object.
oh oh, mad your statue is being hauled off? Aww...

lucky it isn’t black or your ilk would have already choked it to death while wearing a badge. :)

Mick

The Right is always right
oh oh, mad your statue is being hauled off? Aww...

lucky it isn’t black or your ilk would have already choked it to death while wearing a badge. :)
Not as angry as your efforts to loot. Rage for us, lefty!

Cool. One guy killed buy a left wing city department. I'll bet you can kill 100 in return. Be proud of your special kind of evil.

:D

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Not as angry as your efforts to loot. Rage for us, lefty!

Cool. One guy killed buy a left wing city department. I'll bet you can kill 100 in return. Be proud of your special kind of evil.

Right...will your leader again say there are “good people on both sides”?

LMAO

Stay in your safe space, little mick...so the looters don’t hurt you. :)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Awww Lee hurt your widdle feewings?

Apparently governor Blackface's war on history is more of a testament to the intolerance of the left and their inability to deal with reality.
you lost your statue and now you’re butt hurt. That gives me joy. :)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Not my statue. If Governor Blackface wants to take it down, that is his prerogative. He is the authoritarian dictator of Virginia, after all.
feel better soon. :)

maybe you can find it in the dumpster and glue it together. LOL

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
He gave your evil ilk too much credit apparently.

Of course, they won't. They are left wing pussies. They hide their faces and run. They are a special kind of evil. And you support it to the end.

oh so Now they don’t hurt people? Make up your mind, mick. :).

hope your safe space is nice and warm tonight. ;)

Mick

oh so Now they don’t hurt people? Make up your mind, mick. :).

hope your safe space is nice and warm tonight. ;)
Of course they do. They shoot innocent people in the back and run. They burn businesses down of hard working people under cover of darkness with their faces covered.

Their evil...and cowards. And you revel in it.

And my home is nice and cool. High was 94 here today so AC is going. Maybe the left winget riot you attend tonight will be just as "cool"?

*chuckles*

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Of course they do. They shoot innocent people in the back and run. They burn businesses down of hard working people under cover of darkness with their faces covered.

Their evil...and cowards. And you revel in it.

And my home is nice and cool. High was 94 here today so AC is going. Maybe the left winget riot you attend tonight will be just as "cool"?

*chuckles*
You sound scared, mick. And glad you‘re doing well in your safe space, sweets. :)

Mick

You sound scared, mick. And glad you‘re doing well in your safe space, sweets. :)
Almost as safe as the safe shutdown Whitmer gave y'all destroying her state's economy in the first place. Think she applauds at every business burned and every innocent person executed like you do?

Yikes

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Almost as safe as the safe shutdown Whitmer gave y'all destroying her state's economy in the first place. Think she applauds at every business burned and every innocent person executed like you do?

Yikes
Nope, I think she stood strong against your little ilk and made them look like punks.then the riots started and they asked you to make room in your safe space for them. :)

Last edited:

Mick

Nope, I think she stood strong against your little ilk and made them look like punks.then the riots started and they asked you to make room in your safe space for them. :)
Stood strong at destroying her own economy? No wonder left wingers are such evil, blustering fools. You can thank President Trump and Republicans for saving the economy. Maybe Whitmer and Michigan will receive some residual benefits of superior policies. Your job may be saved!

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Stood strong at destroying her own economy? No wonder left wingers are such evil, blustering fools. You can thank President Trump and Republicans for saving the economy. Maybe Whitmer and Michigan will receive some residual benefits of superior benefits. Your job may be saved!
And yet, her approval rating is still higher than trump‘s. Guess we see who the blame belongs to. :)