• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Virus Map Johns Hopkins

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Only 1285 to go until Beijing Jose breaks the half million people dead mark, I'm ever so thankful that the big guy had an awesome effective plan in place too beat back the
pandemic. Sure looks like it's working great.
Where is Biden's plan he boasted of in June 2020
Yes, doesn't appear to be working and evidently it's past 500,000 if the Cuomo numbers were known!

Schrodinger's Platypus

Radical Constitutional Extremist
Good map on the virus, not political and updated regularly

Phil this might be a good one to pin to the top

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
Have you seen the (retracted) article from JH that highlights the Covid spike in deaths and compares it to the coincident decline in all other deaths like heart attack, cancer, car crashes etc? This highlights the bogus death count for Covid (actual deaths due to Covid is less than 10% reported).

Furthermore, before the article came out I did my own investigation with CDC numbers. In June if you went to the CDC website and found a running graph of death counts you’d expect an increase of around 200,000 because that’s the Covid death count at that time. That number is about 10% of the previous year’s death rate! So you’d expect a 10% spike up by June due to Covid. So what would you find?

No increase at all by June! None!

Oh but wait! At the time I noticed a disclaimer at the bottom of the graph. It said in big bold letters, “The deaths from Covid have NOT been calculated yet and have not been included yet in these numbers.”

Remember, this was a running graph of overall deaths! And you are equally dead if you died from a car crash or from Covid. Again, no spike up as of June.

But if you went to the site two weeks later you’d find a spike up in overall deaths due to, you guessed it, Covid.

We’re all being lied to about Covid. It is the supreme opportunity for a government power grab. You know how to verify it. See for yourself.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Have you seen the (retracted) article from JH that highlights the Covid spike in deaths and compares it to the coincident decline in all other deaths like heart attack, cancer, car crashes etc? This highlights the bogus death count for Covid (actual deaths due to Covid is less than 10% reported).

Furthermore, before the article came out I did my own investigation with CDC numbers. In June if you went to the CDC website and found a running graph of death counts you’d expect an increase of around 200,000 because that’s the Covid death count at that time. That number is about 10% of the previous year’s death rate! So you’d expect a 10% spike up by June due to Covid. So what would you find?

Oh but wait! At the time I noticed a disclaimer at the bottom of the graph. It said in big bold letters, “The deaths from Covid have NOT been calculated yet and have not been included yet in these numbers.”

Remember, this was a running graph of overall deaths! And you are equally dead if you died from a car crash or from Covid. Again, no spike up as of June.

But if you went to the site two weeks later you’d find a spike up in overall deaths due to, you guessed it, Covid.

We’re all being lied to about Covid. It is the supreme opportunity for a government power grab. You know how to verify it. See for yourself.
I personally think we have been lied to for one reason or another about covid from the gitgo

EatTheRich

President

There were more deaths attributed to heart attacks and cancer in 2020 than in 2019; in fact, deaths from all non-Covid causes combined were higher last year and that’s not counting the 400,000 Covid deaths.

The only one playing fast and loose with the facts here is you. The CDC subtracts the number of Covid deaths from the total while their database is under construction, and says they are doing so; then you object that when those deaths are added back in, the totals are higher.

Schrodinger's Platypus

I personally think we have been lied to for one reason or another about covid from the gitgo
Yep. Too many coincidences lining up for this to be an honest effort.

And now we’re expected to mask up until 2027. Eh. . .no. That is not who we are. The question is: When will our disgust at being lied to, disrespected, and unemployed overwhelm our desire to just acquiesce and shoulder on? I mean, seriously? We’re not there yet?

Schrodinger's Platypus

There were more deaths attributed to heart attacks and cancer in 2020 than in 2019; in fact, deaths from all non-Covid causes combined were higher last year and that’s not counting the 400,000 Covid deaths.

The only one playing fast and loose with the facts here is you. The CDC subtracts the number of Covid deaths from the total while their database is under construction, and says they are doing so; then you object that when those deaths are added back in, the totals are higher.
A fine purveyor of shitistics you are. Why would they subtract Covid deaths from deaths? And how do you know I’m not taking the projected increase in non-Covid deaths into account for 2020 over 2019? Assumption much?

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Yep. Too many coincidences lining up for this to be an honest effort.

And now we’re expected to mask up until 2027. Eh. . .no. That is not who we are. The question is: When will our disgust at being lied to, disrespected, and unemployed overwhelm our desire to just acquiesce and shoulder on? I mean, seriously? We’re not there yet?
One known factor is hospitals were(are) taking libertys with reporting covid deaths so as to get better federal funding.

This country is slowly but surely moving in to a very bad place

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
One known factor is hospitals were(are) taking libertys with reporting covid deaths so as to get better federal funding.

This country is slowly but surely moving in to a very bad place
Yep......Jan...Dad (96) goes to hospital, by midnight informed Positive for COVID.........called his room next morning and he's mad he doesn't have cream for his coffee or salt for his food........... released 4 days later.........

If you go into hospital you will test positive so they can get $13,000

EatTheRich

President
A fine purveyor of shitistics you are. Why would they subtract Covid deaths from deaths? And how do you know I’m not taking the projected increase in non-Covid deaths into account for 2020 over 2019? Assumption much?
Because it made the programming task easier, of course. Anyway, that’s my speculation, but regardless of the reason, we know that’s what they were doing because they SAID those deaths didn’t include the Covid deaths.

And I know you aren’t taking it into account because doing so would eviscerate the false premises behind your argument.

EatTheRich

President
Because it made the programming task easier, of course. Anyway, that’s my speculation, but regardless of the reason, we know that’s what they were doing because they SAID those deaths didn’t include the Covid deaths.

And I know you aren’t taking it into account because doing so would eviscerate the false premises behind your argument.
I went to the ER twice this year, tested negative once and wasn’t even tested the other time.

Schrodinger's Platypus

Okay, so, you’re just dead wrong. I remember the graph the CDC had projecting out the rise and fall of deaths over the next few decades and 2019-2020 was relatively flat—less than 3% difference—so sorry Kreskin. You’re just dead wrong.

Notice how your answer is a non-answer. Are you just not very curious? Critical thinking not your bag? Just follow the rest of the sheep and it’ll all turn out okay?

EatTheRich

President
Okay, so, you’re just dead wrong. I remember the graph the CDC had projecting out the rise and fall of deaths over the next few decades and 2019-2020 was relatively flat—less than 3% difference—so sorry Kreskin. You’re just dead wrong.

Notice how your answer is a non-answer. Are you just not very curious? Critical thinking not your bag? Just follow the rest of the sheep and it’ll all turn out okay?
Obviously the actual numbers differed from the projected numbers due to Covid, mental illness, the steepest recession in history, and violence. You don't address my answer by insulting me, calling it a "non-answer," and trying to continually change the subject to irrelevant tangents based on one straw man or red herring after another.