• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Virus Map Johns Hopkins

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't think those are popular Spring Break destinations
doesn't appear to be
I just posted on the numbers presently

appears more going to die from being shot, raped on spring break than from covid

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Show where I posted I was being forced_______________

I haven't
I didn't say you had been forced to do anything.

You blathered:
As far as I am concerned I'd be fine if you never got a flu shot, had never gotten a Polio vaccine, a mumps, measles, rubella, whooping cough, shingles, pneumonia or any other shot.

As the BEST American here I stand up for your right to refuse any and all vaccinations and in fact hope that you continue to take your medical advice from people like the MyPillow guy. Free-dum for Dawg!

* note: PNWest reserves the right to laugh at anyone who refuses a vaccine that might help them avoid getting sick and then later contracts the disease that the vaccine would have protected against.

Mick

The Right is always right

You blathered:

As far as I am concerned I'd be fine if you never got a flu shot, had never gotten a Polio vaccine, a mumps, measles, rubella, whooping cough, shingles, pneumonia or any other shot.

As the BEST American here I stand up for your right to refuse any and all vaccinations and in fact hope that you continue to take your medical advice from people like the MyPillow guy. Free-dum for Dawg!

* note: PNWest reserves the right to laugh at anyone who refuses a vaccine that might help them avoid getting sick and then later contracts the disease that the vaccine would have protected against.
Talk about a blathering, hateful rant against another poster. I'll bet you use 5 masks like Fauci told you too, huh. Amirite? Meanwhile, your blue states are going down the toilet quick as they are unable to deal with it. The failing, bottom 11 states:

1617598380782.png

You must be so proud.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

You blathered:

I've never seen your man-crush at the VA

"might help" isn't working in Cali or highest vaccinated states.....links posted