• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Voting Now a Threat to Democracy: Ukraine Threatens 5-Year Prison Sentence For Anyone Voting In "Sham" Referendum for Occupied Regions to Join Russia

worldlymrb

Revenge
So it seems two soldiers with a swastika on their helmets means we should support the revival of the Soviet Imperial empire?

I support sending weapons to the Ukrainian government to arm their citizens. You prefer the conquest of Ukraine by a brutal regime. Putin appreciates your support.
I guess you'd have cheered on the Russian invaders when they occupied Budapest or Prague.
You want me to photo bomb you with all the Ukrainian conscripts wearing Nazi insignias and tattoos because I will top post them all.

Hell, here is a video of a German news crew filming an interview when a Ukrainian armored vehicle drove by with a swastika LOL! Wake up dude, Ukraine is a right-wing extremist sanctuary and has been for decades. Which is why the deep state loves them.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You want me to photo bomb you with all the Ukrainian conscripts wearing Nazi insignias and tattoos because I will top post them all.

Hell, here is a video of a German news crew filming an interview when a Ukrainian armored vehicle drove by with a swastika LOL! Wake up dude, Ukraine is a right-wing extremist sanctuary and has been for decades. Which is why the deep state loves them.

does this mean if someone posts a few nazi symbols spotted in the USA that the united states is a nazi nation?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

I stepped this through one frame at a time and it is not evident that there is a swastika present.

Glad you approve of the USSR...

Russian Tanks Wave USSR Flags As Troops Head Towards Ukraine On Day 14 Of War - Bing video

USSR Flags Spotted On Russian Trucks As Day 2 Of Ukraine Invasion Continues | Russia Ukraine War - Bing video

Video shows Russian troops brandishing Soviet flag in Ukraine - Bing video

Just to remind you...the USSR was the country that was our adversary from 1945 to 1991.

Meanwhile we have our own nazi lovers. Rich Lott was a GOP candidate for office.
He's the guy, second from the right.

1663964161631.png

EatTheRich

President
That's a lie.
The people would have been successful with or without the aid from Soros’s Open Society Foundation. The aid just meant the success came with much less bloodshed. The proof: it was only when it was clear the rebels would win that aid started coming from Soros.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The people would have been successful with or without the aid from Soros’s Open Society Foundation. The aid just meant the success came with much less bloodshed. The proof: it was only when it was clear the rebels would win that aid started coming from Soros.
That's the neocon's version of the events, Not exactly the "anti-war" perspective.