• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Voting Now a Threat to Democracy: Ukraine Threatens 5-Year Prison Sentence For Anyone Voting In "Sham" Referendum for Occupied Regions to Join Russia

worldlymrb

Revenge
Fvck “Mother Russia”, and fvck that gutless murderous punk Putin. Donbass and Crimea are part of Ukraine. Any traitor who lives in those parts of Ukraine can get the hell out and move back to Russia. I am sure the Ukrainians will lead them to the border, open the gates and give them a kick in the ass on the way out. As for Putin and many of the animals who participated in this illegal, murderous campaign in Ukraine, they should all brought before a war crimes tribunal and hung or shot. It’s not up to NATO, it’s up to President Zelenskyy and the free people of Ukraine.
I personally don’t give a shit about Ukraine or Russia.

And I don’t think ending life as we know it just to kick the Ruskies out of Ukraine is worth it.

What worries me is Putin is going use any continued attack on the occupied territories as an attack on Mother Russia and an excuse to use nukes on the US/NATO, REGARDLESS if the US/NATO recognize the occupied territories as Russian or not.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I personally don’t give a shit about Ukraine or Russia.

And I don’t think ending life as we know it just to kick the Ruskies out of Ukraine is worth it.

What worries me is Putin is going use any continued attack on the occupied territories as an attack on Mother Russia and an excuse to use nukes on the US/NATO, REGARDLESS if the US/NATO recognize the occupied territories as Russian or not.
We can not control what an obviously psychotic scumbag thinks or does. All we, the rest of the world and the Ukrainians can do is continue to push these foreign invaders back across the border to their own country, fortify that border and continue to destroy any armaments that fire into Ukraine. The end game is to vanquish the invaders just like we did to Germany and Japan in WW II. Hopefully sane Russians in their government and the people of Russia will arrest, try and hang the little punk. Then Russia can join the human race and trade and prosper with their neighbors peacefully instead of invading, murdering, raping and destroying their infrastructure…History has proven time and again that you can’t make deals with this kind of person…

EatTheRich

President
Sorry, but pointing out that Putin was very direct in telling the US/NATO backed Ukrainian forces that if they continue to shell, bomb and invade Russian territory that he WILL use Nukes does not mean I support Putin.

I just don’t have a deathwish for civilization to defend a crony democracy that threatens 5 years in prison for voting.
If you really blamed Putin for the threats of war, you wouldn’t be taking the heat off him by saying they’re Biden’s fault.

S. Korea executed people for voting in the Korean Supreme People’s Assembly elections. And the only thing that stopped their patron regime the U.S. from using nuclear weapons to contest the election outcome was the Soviet development of nuclear weapons.

EatTheRich

President
Doesn’t matter if nobody considers the Eastern Ukraine a part of Russia.

What matters is Putin does and if US/NATO continue to supply Ukrainian forces with the weapons used to attack Russian claimed territory, Putin is going to use that as a pretext for war where he promises to use NUKES..

Even if just 1 nuke is used, USA is the big loser. Here is why…

Best case scenario of 1 nuke being used for the first time since WW2 will bring a halt of all trade, Wall Street will crash, a run on all food in grocery stores and most likely a halt to all financial transactions. AND THAT IS THE BEST CASE SCENARIO!

Worst case scenario is US/NATO and Russia have full nuclear exchange. Americans won’t stand a chance.
A small tactical nuke can have a smaller yield than the most powerful conventional bombs. Granted there is the psychological effect, but a limited tactical nuclear war does not automatically mean tremendous economic and political dislocation. The bombings of Japan did not lead to a halt of all trade, a Wall Street crash, etc., and people will realize this.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Doesn’t matter if nobody considers the Eastern Ukraine a part of Russia.

What matters is Putin does and if US/NATO continue to supply Ukrainian forces with the weapons used to attack Russian claimed territory, Putin is going to use that as a pretext for war where he promises to use NUKES..

Even if just 1 nuke is used, USA is the big loser. Here is why…

Best case scenario of 1 nuke being used for the first time since WW2 will bring a halt of all trade, Wall Street will crash, a run on all food in grocery stores and most likely a halt to all financial transactions. AND THAT IS THE BEST CASE SCENARIO!

Worst case scenario is US/NATO and Russia have full nuclear exchange. Americans won’t stand a chance.
Keep rooting for Putin and Russia.

My bet is Russian military will disobey an order to launch nukes. Putin will suddenly suffer from lead poisoning....his generals won't want a nuclear war...

In any case, nobody will win a nuclear exchange.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
1. Most of the Ukrainian citizens of Donbas have fled on foot or by train to the west...others have been rounded up and taken to Russia against their will. Why would the pro-Russian population have fled?

2. Where did Antifa activists count the votes? Got any evidence? Nah. Like most of the crap you post, you pulled it right out of thin air.

In the US votes are counted by machine and then, if requested, by hand recounts. In AZ the ballots were recounted by people hired by Cyber Ninjas. What was the result? Oh, they matched the machine counts.

Polls from before 2014 showed that the people of Donbas favored remaining part of Ukraine.

Raoul_Luke

If he were to succeed, what would stop him from then taking over Poland with a threat of nuclear war? What if he were to order the US to pull all US troops out of Europe or he'll nuke London?

Mutual assured destruction requires our willingness to respond to a first use of nuclear weapons with a nuclear response. If he calls our bluff then there is no end to his use of nuclear black mail to expand Russia all the way to the mediteranean.

Raoul_Luke

Yanukovych was overthrown by a mass popular uprising in 2014 after attempting to illegally remain in power contrary to the nation’s constitution. Zelenskyy was democratically elected in 2019.
Then why did it take millions of Soros' dollars to make it happen?

Raoul_Luke

A small tactical nuke can have a smaller yield than the most powerful conventional bombs. Granted there is the psychological effect, but a limited tactical nuclear war does not automatically mean tremendous economic and political dislocation. The bombings of Japan did not lead to a halt of all trade, a Wall Street crash, etc., and people will realize this.
I'm sure the people of Kiev are comforted by your sentiments here.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
1. Most of the Ukrainian citizens of Donbas have fled on foot or by train to the west...others have been rounded up and taken to Russia against their will. Why would the pro-Russian population have fled?

2. Where did Antifa activists count the votes? Got any evidence? Nah. Like most of the crap you post, you pulled it right out of thin air.

In the US votes are counted by machine and then, if requested, by hand recounts. In AZ the ballots were recounted by people hired by Cyber Ninjas. What was the result? Oh, they matched the machine counts.

Polls from before 2014 showed that the people of Donbas favored remaining part of Ukraine.
Correct. That's the thing about sham elections it's a fiction. The people in those regions, when they haven't fled due to war or been imprisoned or tortured, overwhelmingly wish to be part of Ukraine. Russia and its referendum can go [Unwelcome language removed] itself

worldlymrb

Revenge
Topic is?

By the way...it is prtty dishonest of you to alter my post in your reply.
I didn't change any words, I just shortened your long-winded post to the pertinent part. Much like CNN/MSNBC and another beloved members of our corporate govt mouthpieces.

worldlymrb

Revenge
Correct. That's the thing about sham elections it's a fiction. The people in those regions, when they haven't fled due to war or been imprisoned or tortured, overwhelmingly wish to be part of Ukraine. Russia and its referendum can go [Unwelcome language removed] itself
Does having government threaten 5 years in prison for voting count as a sham election as well?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I didn't change any words, I just shortened your long-winded post to the pertinent part. Much like CNN/MSNBC and another beloved members of our corporate govt mouthpieces.
I wrote this:

My bet is Russian military will disobey an order to launch nukes. Putin will suddenly suffer from lead poisoning....his generals won't want a nuclear war...

You claim your shortened that because it was "long winded"? You turned it into this:
My bet is Russian military will disobey an order

Proving your dishonesty.

worldlymrb

Revenge
Q

I wrote this:

You claim your shortened that because it was "long winded"? You turned it into this:
My bet is Russian military will disobey an order

Proving your dishonesty.
Thanks for proving I quoted what you wrote and didn't change anything but the length of your post.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Does having government threaten 5 years in prison for voting count as a sham election as well?
It was already a sham, since it started off with the premise that the people forced out by the Russian invasion could not return to vote. The people of Ukraine would not get to vote. Russian occupation troops would get to vote.

Telling everyone that participation in that sham election attempting to justify the theft of a large part of the country would be a crime doesn't change it from a legit election into a sham.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Thanks for proving I quoted what you wrote and didn't change anything but the length of your post.
You completely changed the meaning. Refusing an order to launch nuclear weapons is not the same as refusing to get a vaccination. How stupid can someone be to equate the two?