• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Voting rights are next

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Overturning a free and fair election because your candidate didn’t win is the most egregious sort of rigging the vote.
Then why did Pres. Biden do it ? But does beg why 81 million (D) will vote for a man and 62 million will vote for a woman...That's kinda sexist.

EatTheRich

President
Then why did Pres. Biden do it ? But does beg why 81 million (D) will vote for a man and 62 million will vote for a woman...That's kinda sexist.
1. He didn’t.
2. A lot of people didn’t understand what they were getting into with Trump in 2016. Seeing him in office motivated millions more to come out to vote against him.

write on

Senator
I don't post conspiracy theories. I post facts. If you want to lock me up in a concentration camp for that, bring it on.
Explain the duplication of the stage at the 2021 CPAC with the Nazi's Waffen SS symbol and the fact that many of the right wing support Nazism.

I remember reading what one Republican had to say...

"Hitler was right on one thing. He said, ‘Whoever has the youth has the future."

Was that statement just another 'coincidence' with 'Hitler's Youth'?

It's getting to the point where Republicans are not shy in showing their support for fascism.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I think it's hilarious that they're still holding onto that "overthrowing democracy" bullcrap as if a guy in bull horns is going to "overthrow democracy".
Were you thinking he was alone? It was a mob estimated at over 2,000 people who entered the capitol. Over 100 policemen were assaulted and required medical care. One cop had a seizure a couple of hours after the end of the riot and died the next day.

The plan was well documented in Eastman's memo and Jordan's text message. Stop the count. Get the VP to reject the electors. Either force the election back to the republican legislatures to override the popular vote in those states or cut the number of electors to the point where the election goes into the House of Representatives where one vote is cast per state...completely ignoring the 81 million voters who chose Biden.

Either of those alternatives would have destroyed democracy in our nation.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't post conspiracy theories. I post facts. If you want to lock me up in a concentration camp for that, bring it on.
You post opinion masquerading as fact. It is your opinion, fact free, that the election was stolen and Trump won. The facts show otherwise.

God of War

Governor
And even more say I'm right.

You want the election to be held on one day? Get your state legislature to pass that new law. Colorado will continue to vote absentee.
Then we don't trust Colorado's results. You run like banana republic don't expect any considerations or support.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
10's of millions of Americans are the we.
So 10's of millions of voters think that chain of custody documents are missing from all major blue cities? You, of course, polled the tens of millions of republicans to find out? You certainly have failed to show evidence of either those documents actually missing or of a lot of people agreeing with you.

God of War

Governor
So 10's of millions of voters think that chain of custody documents are missing from all major blue cities? You, of course, polled the tens of millions of republicans to find out? You certainly have failed to show evidence of either those documents actually missing or of a lot of people agreeing with you.
You Dems have a problem of consent of the governed whether you like it or not, agree with it or not. Your love of rulership won't fly for long.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You Dems have a problem of consent of the governed whether you like it or not, agree with it or not. Your love of rulership won't fly for long.
I have a problem with the accusations of criminal activity without a shred of evidence. You and others here have continued to argue for overriding state election laws, in violation of the constitution and your justification is that Trump lost.

If you had evidence then first of all there should be prosecution of those who broke the law and then there should be an evaluation of exactly how they violated the law and actions taken to prevent it in the future.

Instead we have vague bullshit from you about missing chain of custody documents or any of the crap in 2000 Mules, Lindell's bullshit, John Lott's "analysis" or Gabelman's accusations of bribery.