• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Voting rights are next

EatTheRich

President
Excuse me, but this is total bullshit.
The Voter Rights Act doesn't say that left wingers are entitled to win elections. That's what this bullshit link is attempting to portray.
It is also RACIST, by suggesting that blacks only vote a certain way and are entitled to specially drawn districts.

Democrats created gerrymandering, and NOBODY from your extremist left wing side of the aisle is complaining about that.

It wasn't until the Republican-appointed Chief Justice Earl Warren ruled that all state voting districts must have roughly equal populations. Under this ruling, the Court also added that states must update their federal congressional districts every ten years and that each of the 435 members represented that same number of citizens. The Voting Rights Act of 1965 (notably receiving more "no" votes from Democrats than Republicans) also helped ensure more equitable districts.

You see, the Democrats can run, but they cannot hide from the truth when it comes to gerrymandering - their fingerprints are all over it.

Taking a schitt over voter rights is YOUR side of the aisle, and the 2020 election was a prime example.
No. What the Voting Rights Act (before it was gutted) did do was give the leftist candidates preferred by a clear majority an advantage over their opponents favored by a richer, whiter constituency, who have tried to limit democracy in order to entrench their minority rule in place.

God of War

Governor
I see it as what the right wing wants with the SC slowly chipping away the rights of those that aren't white and Republican.

#14 in the 14 characteristics of right wing fascism....

One voter id, one paper ballot, one day... nothing wrong with that for everybody. And nobody is being kept from voting other than by their unprepared/incompetent elected election supervisors and maybe Secretaries of State too. Not enough polling booths? Election Supervisors fault. Slow counting? Election supervisors fault. Usually DEMOCRAT election supervisors.

write on

Senator
One voter id, one paper ballot, one day... nothing wrong with that for everybody. And nobody is being kept from voting other than by their unprepared/incompetent elected election supervisors and maybe Secretaries of State too. Not enough polling booths? Election Supervisors fault. Slow counting? Election supervisors fault. Usually DEMOCRAT election supervisors.
The fact that the right wing is making it harder to vote for minorities is right there for anyone to see.

The right wing would lose elections day in and day out if not for their inspired McCarthy tactics.

And what's worse is that they continue to deny POC the right to vote by making it harder because they already know the results.

This may well be the #1 reason I have such a disdain of the right wing.

God of War

Governor
The fact that the right wing is making it harder to vote for minorities is right there for anyone to see.

The right wing would lose elections day in and day out if not for their inspired McCarthy tactics.

And what's worse is that they continue to deny POC the right to vote by making it harder because they already know the results.

This may well be the #1 reason I have such a disdain of the right wing.
Liar.

No mass of people with a voter ID has been denied their vote on election day unless the POC running the shit shows in the decades long ruin of Democrat cities failed in some way.

write on

Senator
Liar.

No mass of people with a voter ID has been denied their vote on election day unless the POC running the shit shows in the decades long ruin of Democrat cities failed in some way.
That sounds like something you heard on n3wzmax.

Never quit railing even after you gave up on your once favorite propaganda network, fox.

Everything is some kind of conspiracy theory with you people. The sign of defeat.

Try listening to facts

God of War

Governor
That sounds like something you heard on n3wzmax.

Never quit railing even after you gave up on your once favorite propaganda network, fox.

Everything is some kind of conspiracy theory with you people. The sign of defeat.

Try listening to facts
POC run the shit shows of Democrat cities. They are the election supervisors AND the election workers. They are the ones doing you wrong. Any place well run can't stop you from voting on a one voter id, one paper ballot, one day basis period. No law can stop you. Only Democrat election incompetence stops you.

write on

Senator
POC run the shit shows of Democrat cities. They are the election supervisors AND the election workers. They are the ones doing you wrong. Any place well run can't stop you from voting on a one voter id, one paper ballot, one day basis period. No law can stop you. Only Democrat election incompetence stops you.
"POC run the shit shows of Democrat cities."

Need I elaborate?

God of War

Governor
"POC run the shit shows of Democrat cities."

Need I elaborate?
Elaborate what? That I'm a half breed complaining about POC shit shows in places so poorly run they can't graduate kids from public school who can in due course run an election?

Ha ha

EatTheRich

President
Elaborate what? That I'm a half breed complaining about POC shit shows in places so poorly run they can't graduate kids from public school who can in due course run an election?

Ha ha
Well. When they are systematically deprived of voting machines by state-level officials it makes it much harder for them.

write on

Senator

Ha ha
I've been saying it for a long time.

The right wing has been pitching charter schools so as to indoctrinate students into forgetting the word 'slavery' and replace it with "involuntary relocation".

How f'n racist is that?

God of War

Governor
How f'n racist is that?

Not at all because the article IS about teaching FREAKIN' 2ND GRADERS ABOUT SLAVERY. ONLY IDIOT DEMOCRATS FIND THAT KIND OF SHIT AGE APPROPRIATE. YOU LEFTIES ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF GROOMERS. STOP SCREWING WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS OR YOU'LL END UP WITH A FAT LIP. AND RIGHTEOUSLY SO. HA HA

Last edited:

write on

Senator
Not at all because the article IS about teaching FREAKIN' 2ND GRADERS ABOUT SLAVERY. ONLY IDIOT DEMOCRATS FIND THAT KIND OF SHIT AGE APPROPRIATE. YOU LEFTIES ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF GROOMERS. STOP SCREWING WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS OR YOU'LL END UP WITH A FAT LIP. AND RIGHTEOUSLY SO. HA HA
Yeah, yeah, well all know how persecuted Christians are in their back and forth with Jews.