• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

VP didn't only lock up boat-loads of Blacks

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Lisa Simone was Nina's estate administrator until she was accused of misappropriating funds, probably by the charity that Nina's will set up. The only other concerned party would be other family, but I'd think that would have been a civil lawsuit, not in the jurisdiction of the AG. Lisa and the AG's office signed an agreement...and now, 18 years later, thinks she got screwed.

Who are the "white men" who control the Simone estate?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Mmm.no.
Simone's daughter tried to take the estate monies for herself and out of the charitable trust Nina Simone set up.

Plain and simple
My bet would be that a law firm is now managing the estate and that Lisa is living off of payments specified in Nina's will and want more...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
My bet would be that a law firm is now managing the estate and that Lisa is living off of payments specified in Nina's will and want more...

The daughter tried to leverage some obscure french law... allowing for a direct descendant to claim half the assets ....but Nina lived, filed her will,etc..Al
in L.A.

Oh...and did t wasn't her family pissing it away..hence the trust

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Lisa Simone was Nina's estate administrator until she was accused of misappropriating funds, probably by the charity that Nina's will set up. The only other concerned party would be other family, but I'd think that would have been a civil lawsuit, not in the jurisdiction of the AG. Lisa and the AG's office signed an agreement...and now, 18 years later, thinks she got screwed.

Who are the "white men" who control the Simone estate?
Read the LINK