• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wackadoodle E-Mail Smoking Gun for Dominion Suit Against Fox

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
The basis for the Dominion lawsuit against Fox took a bizarre turn recently. It seems that Fox personalities received an e-mail from someone who claims to be a time traveler. In the e-mail, the time traveler made various claims along with Dominion software flipping 3% of the votes from one candidate to another. Among these other claims was that Supreme Court Justice Anthony Scalia was not accidentally killed on a hunting trip but, rather, he was the quarry in a hunting expedition held by a cult. It actually gets more strange if you can believe it...

Also in the e-mail the author wrote:

"Who am I? And how do I know all of this?... I've had the strangest dreams since I was a little girl," the woman wrote in the email shared by Powell with Bartiromo and Dobbs. "I was internally decapitated, and yet, I live."

The e-mail's information (if you wish to call it that) about Dominion voting machines arbitrarily changing votes from one candidate to another was brought up by Fox TV host Maria Bartoromo who was interviewing Sidney Powell. Powell forwarded the e-mail to Bartoromo on 11/7 (4 days after the election was held).

The very next day, Nov. 8, Bartiromo invited Powell on her show and encouraged her to present her claims of fraud anew. "We've talked about the Dominion software," Bartiromo said to Powell on her show, Sunday Morning Futures. "I know that there were voting irregularities. Tell me about that."

Powell responded: "That is where the fraud took place, where they were flipping votes in the computer system or adding votes that did not exist."

Its important that the e-mail was received by Fox News personalities Bartoromo and Lou Dobbs before they had Powell on the air making the allegations. Had they just interviewed her without having received the e-mail; the "veil of ignorance" defense cannot be effectively used. Especially given the internal e-mails that flew between Fox personalities subsequently--while they were still having Powell on the air. Laura Ingram called her "a bit nuts" in an e-mail. Still, Powell showed up on Ingram's show stating: "We have demonstrable, statistical and mathematical and computer evidence of hundreds of thousands of votes being injected into the computer systems repeatedly."

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
An interesting development:

Grossberg is trying to cover her hind end on this. It reveals the different strata between on-air personalities who make millions and the folks on the other side of the camera who are just as culpable in this lawsuit but don't have the money to hire attorneys, PR firms, and fixers. She also doesn't want to be the one who is scapegoated in this matter.

Thats too bad because she is just as guilty (if not more so) than the anchors who lent voice to these ridiculous claims made in the e-mail that was featured in the OP.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
An interesting development:

Grossberg is trying to cover her hind end on this. It reveals the different strata between on-air personalities who make millions and the folks on the other side of the camera who are just as culpable in this lawsuit but don't have the money to hire attorneys, PR firms, and fixers. She also doesn't want to be the one who is scapegoated in this matter.

Thats too bad because she is just as guilty (if not more so) than the anchors who lent voice to these ridiculous claims made in the e-mail that was featured in the OP.
To continue the thought....

I'm not certain what "the other shoe" will be or if there is another shoe to drop. As far as I can tell in this matter, Dominion is suing Fox News for damages. Nobody is looking at jail time. So Grossberg isn't in a position to plea bargain in this case. Is there a criminal matter coming later on? I doubt it.

Now that someone inside the foxhole has apparently flipped, it isn't looking good for Fox. The obscene thing is that she may not suffer the full weight of the court. She should.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
But you know, in light of all this evidence, lies, false claims and outright fleecing of their viewers - the ratings are basically the same. The cult base doesn't care about the truth and only want to hear the lies. amiright?