• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wacko Leftists attack recall election supporters with knife, 1 hospitalized, 1 injured

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican

Violence again in California by wacked out liberals who attacked peaceful rally attendees with a knife and rammed another with a bicycle. This after the attack on lead republican Larry Elder and his staff by a wacked out racist women. Why isn't this being broadcast out by all news outlets?

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
To be fair…”fractured skulls” pose no problem to the walking dead/braindead lefty zombie. Skulls are not a significant consideration in their day-to-day lives…
Yes I'm sure in their abhorrent way of thinking, the man deserved it for supporting a recall effort and warrants their sick form of mockery for the injury.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yes I'm sure in their abhorrent way of thinking, the man deserved it for supporting a recall effort and warrants their sick form of mockery for the injury.
Probably. And, since the contents of the skull remains unused by these continually-emotive, servile drones - such trespasses just don’t resonate.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Violence again in California by wacked out liberals who attacked peaceful rally attendees with a knife and rammed another with a bicycle. This after the attack on lead republican Larry Elder and his staff by a wacked out racist women. Why isn't this being broadcast out by all news outlets?
That's different and not reported due it being a wacked out leftist

EatTheRich

President
If accurate the perpetrators should be prosecuted. My prediction: you won’t see any leftists defending them here the way you see at least a few rightists on PJ defending every act of right-wing political violence.