• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wait . . .what? The Covid 19 vaccines still aren't approved?

vaccination 1.jpg

(Full disclosure – I and all of my relatives are fully vaccinated, except for one young man who's had the first Pfizer shot, but not the 2nd. Since more than a month has passed, he's trying to figure out if he has to start over. Answers are in short supply . . . )

I applauded President Biden's decision to mandate Corona Virus vaccines for federal workers. Then I caught my breath in amazement that he HADNT already done this, despite being inaugurated half a year ago. WTH?

THEN, I read an article explaining that the vaccines available (Pfizer, Moderna, J&J) are STILL not approved by the FDA. WTH – part 2 !!!

These vaccines are only available under the government's EMU (emergency use authorization), which is granted when the FDA doesn't provide timely approval.

This is an unapproved vaccine with 365 million doses already administered - in the US alone. That excludes kids under 12, and includes people who got both shots for Pfizer. Still, 365 million is a big number. Why isn't the vaccine approved yet?

President Biden runs the FDA now. We've moved on from 2020, when Kamala Harris mocked the vaccine as untrustworthy, because it was developed while Trump was president. Governor Cuomo did the same thing. Granted, it was an election year, and democrats were desperate to win at all costs. But still . . . WTH – part 3 !!

So why is it is still unapproved? And why is Dr. Fauci reduced to nagging about the unvaccinated? This process has been under Biden's control for quite some time now. Can vaccine hesitancy be laid, at least in part, to politically self serving snipes from democrat party bigshots? To the failure of government agencies to expeditiously approve the vaccine?

Lack of vaccination is not the rejection of science. Government scientists continue to refuse to approve the vaccine.

If we want to get to 90%+ vaccination rates, we have to get politicians and scientists on the same page. Whatever page that is. Either it's safe and approved or, it isn't. Either we all are eligible, or we aren't. Stop sending us mixed messages.

PS: The CDC and WHO just issued a press release, dissing the Chinese produced “Sinovac” vaccine as providing 6 months protection, or less, at best. They did not diss the chinese government for continuing to refuse to release essential virus data from the early stages of the pandemic

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If the vaccine was the cure all, why are the vaccinated required to wear mask again, the vaccine isn't FDA approved because the vaccine is not stopping COVID and nothing will work as long as Biden continues to allow 100's of 1000's of covid Positive illegals into America and then flying and busing them all across America.

Catch and Release is a damnation and PJ leftist are laughing cases are up in Texas and Florida.

If the vaccine was the cure all, why are the vaccinated required to wear mask again, the vaccine isn't FDA approved because the vaccine is not stopping COVID and nothing will work as long as Biden continues to allow 100's of 1000's of covid Positive illegals into America and then flying and busing them all across America.

Catch and Release is a damnation and PJ leftist are laughing cases are up in Texas and Florida.
Thanks for the link to federal authorities releasing newly captured illegal aliens with active covid symptoms on the streets. This verges on germ warfare against those communities.

Im fully vaccinated.. I believe everyone should get vaccinated - if it's safe. After 300 million plus uses, the FDA still has shown no sign that's about to approve any of the vaccines. Either it's safe and should be approved, or it should be superceded with something that is. Its political theater to mandate use of unapproved medicines, not science based treatment.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
EUA is good enough. A rush job was necessary.

My family members are all vaccinated, too. Isn't it great to be in a family of pro-science people who wanted to do their part to not harm others?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Thanks for the link to federal authorities releasing newly captured illegal aliens with active covid symptoms on the streets. This verges on germ warfare against those communities.

Im fully vaccinated.. I believe everyone should get vaccinated - if it's safe. After 300 million plus uses, the FDA still has shown no sign that's about to approve any of the vaccines. Either it's safe and should be approved, or it should be superceded with something that is. Its political theater to mandate use of unapproved medicines, not science based treatment.
Evidently it's not fully approved due to investigations into the heart problems, blood clots, miscarriages/still-births and Death of so many after taking the Vax.

Now CDC is reporting after 4 months immunity drops to 83% effective and Booster may be needed (ching-ching) and what's it drop to in say 8 months or 12?

So what's Joe do, opens the border allows over a Million illegals to enter in just over 6 months that are destroying the lives of Texas citizens, burning homes, destroying their property and Joe takes over an Air Force base in Texas and flying the covid Positive illegals all across states in America and busing them as well with papers saying, come to court sometime!

BTW: presently my Doctor advices me to NOT take the Jab and PJ leftist post I should be deported, yet, they support the illegals.......

Go figure

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
EUA is good enough. A rush job was necessary.

My family members are all vaccinated, too. Isn't it great to be in a family of pro-science people who wanted to do their part to not harm others?
Yet the vaccinated are Spreading covid, hospitalized and dying

Who are you around that's NOT vaccinated?

Zam-Zam

Senator

I'm vaccinated. As for others, that's their decision, and I don't wish to coerce them into making it the way i see fit.

No vaccine is without risk...It's up to the individual to assess the risk based on best available information and decide what's best for them. As for the covid-19 vaccines currently available, we won't likely know how exactly safe they are for some years.