• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wal*Mart reduces gun and ammo sales

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Doesn't appear law has had much success with 400,000 opioid deaths and counting
Yeah, they are not currently having much luck with mass shooters either. If there were less guns on the street maybe that would improve.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Assault is an action not a weapon
So by logic only those needing to use assault weapons would be for defense re:those engaged in a battle with a humongous numbers of enemies.
Better common sense laws would help prevent many helter skelter/lone wolf type shooters equipped with assault weapons killing innocent children/people.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So by logic only those needing to use assault weapons would be for defense re:those engaged in a battle with a humongous numbers of enemies.
Better common sense laws would help prevent many helter skelter/lone wolf type shooters equipped with assault weapons killing innocent children/people.
AR's are just semi-auto rifles dressed up to scare sheep...……….there is no such thing as an Assault rifle......I guess one could say a hammer or club could be:

https://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/01/03/fbi-hammers-clubs-kill-more-people-than-rifles-shotguns/

"Better common sense laws" like in Cali last week when the gun charges were dismissed on the illegal that killed the woman on the pier with a GUN he claimed to find, hell found innocent of murder as well, there's your "better common sense laws" for guns.

BTW: when the government issued me my M-16 they didn't say "Here is your assault weapon" and with the selector I could make it an Automatic!

Bear Claw

President
AR's are just semi-auto rifles dressed up to scare sheep...……….there is no such thing as an Assault rifle......I guess one could say a hammer or club could be:

https://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/01/03/fbi-hammers-clubs-kill-more-people-than-rifles-shotguns/

"Better common sense laws" like in Cali last week when the gun charges were dismissed on the illegal that killed the woman on the pier with a GUN he claimed to find, hell found innocent of murder as well, there's your "better common sense laws" for guns.

BTW: when the government issued me my M-16 they didn't say "Here is your assault weapon" and with the selector I could make it an Automatic!

And an AR-15 can be modified to fully automatic in five minutes

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/man-convert-fully-automatic/

Last edited:

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!

I admit it's confusing to me... but they are advertised as assault weapons on this link. Your gun could be different.
====================
Stop Saying AR-15s Aren’t Assault Rifles
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ar15s-are-basically-assau_b_10469112

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I admit it's confusing to me... but they are advertised as assault weapons on this link. Your gun could be different.
====================
Stop Saying AR-15s Aren’t Assault Rifles
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ar15s-are-basically-assau_b_10469112
I guess they think if that's what Progs want them called they will advertise accordingly, I've never owned one and see no reason to own one.

:) WalMart calls them assault-STYLE weapons :)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/finance/finance-companies/walmart-asks-shoppers-to-stop-openly-carrying-guns-in-stores/ar-AAGKWoh?ocid=msn360

But, they will not tell customer to leave, it's up manager and customer may be ask to take gun and lock it in their car...….HELLO...…..to be stolen...………...dammmmmmmmm

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Good for wal-mart!

It’s too bad that it takes mass shooting after mass shooting to see that what we have in place right now is not working. It’s time to fight back. Gun nuts may have the NRA brainwashing them, but they are running out of steam.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Good for wal-mart!

It’s too bad that it takes mass shooting after mass shooting to see that what we have in place right now is not working. It’s time to fight back. Gun nuts may have the NRA brainwashing them, but they are running out of steam.
Good for what...……..WW isn't saying to can't open carry, just asking nicely not to, but, it's up to managers...……..big deal! If AR's are outlawed again it will not stop medicated fools from killing...…………...Texas shooter failed background check in 2014...……….duh

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Good for what...……..WW isn't saying to can't open carry, just asking nicely not to, but, it's up to managers...……..big deal! If AR's are outlawed again it will not stop medicated fools from killing...…………...Texas shooter failed background check in 2014...……….duh
Sure, the murder rate won’t be 0. Nobody says it will be. But your way, the status quo, obviously isn’t working. We need improved background checks and national records that works. Times need to change.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sure, the murder rate won’t be 0. Nobody says it will be. But your way, the status quo, obviously isn’t working. We need improved background checks and national records that works. Times need to change.
latest Texas shooter Failed a background check in 2014...………...do tell readers how background checks will end mass shootings__________________

Criminals don't do background checks...………….

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
latest Texas shooter Failed a background check in 2014...………...do tell readers how background checks will end mass shootings__________________

Criminals don't do background checks...………….
How many mass shootings were committed with legally purchased guns? 0? If even one, then there is a chance to try and prevent them.

Like i said, your way isn’t working.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How many mass shootings were committed with legally purchased guns? 0? If even one, then there is a chance to try and prevent them.

Like i said, your way isn’t working.
I'm not sure, tell us___________

My way, I only have ONE way and that's to try and kill the sonofabitch before he kills me......have you ever killed anyone that's trying to kill you______I have and still here and that sonofabitch isn't, that's "my way"...……...

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I'm not sure, tell us___________

My way, I only have ONE way and that's to try and kill the sonofabitch before he kills me......have you ever killed anyone that's trying to kill you______I have and still here and that sonofabitch isn't, that's "my way"...……...
Wow, you’re so tough. LOL

Many have been killed with legal guns. Like I said, your way isn’t working.