• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Walker's a moron..so keep them 'another stolen one' to yourself.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Oh did I miss your thread about what a moron Warnock is Phil? Perhaps you can provide a linkie...
I don't know much about him. Was I obligated to..you know ..provide balanced moron commentary to avoid hurting your widdle feelings?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I don't know much about him. Was I obligated to..you know ..provide balanced moron commentary to avoid hurting your widdle feelings?
Nah, it's all good. I get a huge kick out of your I love Phil routine...

RickWA

Snagglesooth
That's not what @PhilFish said Rick - as far as I can tell, the only one he thinks is a "moron" is Walker. Apparently Warnock is Phil's idea of a "statesman..."
I’m done arguing, with “persuasive” intent, that Dems and GOPers are morons. I just state it outright as my starting position in threads. Anyone who thinks Warnock is smart, authentic, or a good faith steward of public interest does so from a starting point of moral and intellectual compromise. He is, objectively, an idiot. Frankly, as Pastor, he can’t even manage to adhere to the published tenets of his faith. That’s fine - that is the very definition of a pol. Liquid principles. He just happens to be stupid as well. And so is Walker.

As always, one guy sucking doesn’t make the other guy any better. If more regular folks admitted/embraced the truth that our candidates are patently INFERIOR relative to the rest of us, maybe they’d hold them to account irrespective of party. Yes, I know…panglossian…. :-(

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Ya know…if I were to invent stuff, I’d have a much better resume and accomplishment list than mine. I’m merely a chemist/chem engineer and (former) business founder/owner. One of my younger brothers is a Pediatric ENT/surgeon - far more impressive than my pedigree. Oh well - PJ and its…uhh…eccentricities… :-/
Oh I know
MV has a "$650,000" home that became a "$850,000" home overnight with a restaurant with 135 employees in Floyd city that his boy runs and present wife and he watches employees via video in Colorado...(visions of lil' bald man appears) all I have is a daughter with Masters in Chemistry and a PHD with NASA/////////

Notice he hasn't posted all his glory :cool:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I’m done arguing, with “persuasive” intent, that Dems and GOPers are morons. I just state it outright as my starting position in threads. Anyone who thinks Warnock is smart, authentic, or a good faith steward of public interest does so from a starting point of moral and intellectual compromise. He is, objectively, an idiot. Frankly, as Pastor, he can’t even manage to adhere to the published tenets of his faith. That’s fine - that is the very definition of a pol. Liquid principles. He just happens to be stupid as well. And so is Walker.

As always, one guy sucking doesn’t make the other guy any better. If more regular folks admitted/embraced the truth that our candidates are patently INFERIOR relative to the rest of us, maybe they’d hold them to account irrespective of party. Yes, I know…panglossian…. :-(
If he covers his female flock at the church as MLK did, he's not without sex...............amasing lefist elect a Man Of God