• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wanna have some fun?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Go hang out for awhile in some right-leaning safe space forums where "lefty" ain't allowed and see what they're saying about GOP losses in the 2022 midterm. Same old shit as 2020. No ownersip at all. It's all somebody else's fault.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Go hang out for awhile in some right-leaning safe space forums where "lefty" ain't allowed and see what they're saying about GOP losses in the 2022 midterm. Same old shit as 2020. No ownersip at all. It's all somebody else's fault.
i'd go visit that trinidud run site...but they off'ed me there....

Dino

Russian Asset
I’m seeing a lot of deserved Trump-blame actually. Reasonable voices on the right are saying Trump is the past and the party must move on without his presence, input, or endorsements.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I’m seeing a lot of deserved Trump-blame actually. Reasonable voices on the right are saying Trump is the past and the party must move on without his presence, input, or endorsements.
You might have been seeing it then but you sure ain't seeing much of it now.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Where are those "reasonable voices" now? Look what happens to reasonable voices in the MAGA GOP.