• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wanna poverty....this is a poverty

Thank God you death-cultists aren't in charge of anything important.

But, I do appreciate your tell on the left's motivation behind this whole thing.
You have once again constructed an incomplete thought and no one has any idea what you are talking about just some random buzzwords strung together.

You have once again constructed an incomplete thought and no one has any idea what you are talking about just some random buzzwords strung together.
I'm sorry you're not smart enough to follow what I'm writing. Let me say it as simply as possible; we're all very lucky people like you, who want to kill everyone who disagrees with you, don't have the power to actually do it. Understand?

BobbyT

Governor
Millions are dependent on the efforts of persons paid an hourly wage.. (think delivery driver, fed ex, amazon, wal mart, grocery, etc etc) ..utterly beholden to their willingness to return to work day after day, placing self, and family at high risk so that we can sit at home and wait it out.

what's is poverty..is witnessing drivers going to door after door, with maybe a pair of gloves on, occasionally a mask...

(i just watched an amazon driver deliver a few doors away.... cheap blue mask, no gloves...)

and this from a company that profits billions annually..

such companies should in my opinion be 'sparing no expense' whatever...to safeguard their employees, at the expense of their margin. Period. They should all be looking like Hoffman in Outbreak...

View attachment 50220
Reinstate unions to work on behalf of workers, and institute regulations. This is pure unregulated capitalism at work, the same capitalism that led to the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory tragedy.

I'm sorry you're not smart enough to follow what I'm writing. Let me say it as simply as possible; we're all very lucky people like you, who want to kill everyone who disagrees with you, don't have the power to actually do it. Understand?
No one understand you because you connect precisely zero dots. Just slogans strewn together without any logical linking at all.
Let me try... Right-wingers are death cultists because Trump.
Is that how you do it?

Colorforms

Senator
Reinstate unions to work on behalf of workers, and institute regulations. This is pure unregulated capitalism at work, the same capitalism that led to the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory tragedy.
this has nothing to do with capitalism. This is state governments shutting down their markets

BobbyT

Governor
Unions are pushing back, hard.
Yes, I've been watching that. I am hoping that people who have been traditionally anti-union are seeing what happens when workers have little to no protections and businesses have little to useless regulation.

BobbyT

Governor
this has nothing to do with capitalism. This is state governments shutting down their markets
Of course it's capitalism. The drivers and grocery workers and delivery personnel and fast food workers and other service industry workers are being put into harms way every day and their companies are not protecting them because they don't want to spend the money. I'm not talking mom and pops here, I'm talking huge money makers like Amazon.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Millions are dependent on the efforts of persons paid an hourly wage.. (think delivery driver, fed ex, amazon, wal mart, grocery, etc etc) ..utterly beholden to their willingness to return to work day after day, placing self, and family at high risk so that we can sit at home and wait it out.

what's is poverty..is witnessing drivers going to door after door, with maybe a pair of gloves on, occasionally a mask...

(i just watched an amazon driver deliver a few doors away.... cheap blue mask, no gloves...)

such companies should in my opinion be 'sparing no expense' whatever...to safeguard their employees, at the expense of their margin. Period. They should all be looking like Hoffman in Outbreak...

View attachment 50220

Off-topic,however....

1586212819487.png

We are pretty fortunate here in the U.S., and should remember to be thankful for it.

A groundbreaking study by Just Facts has discovered that after accounting for all income, charity, and non-cash welfare benefits like subsidized housing and food stamps, the poorest 20 percent of Americans consume more goods and services than the national averages for all people in most affluent countries. This includes the majority of countries in the prestigious Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), including its European members. In other words, if the US “poor” were a nation, it would be one of the world’s richest.

Food for thought.

Colorforms

Senator
Of course it's capitalism. The drivers and grocery workers and delivery personnel and fast food workers and other service industry workers are being put into harms way every day and their companies are not protecting them because they don't want to spend the money. I'm not talking mom and pops here, I'm talking huge money makers like Amazon.
No, they are being put in harms way by state governments. If left to their own abilities, the market would still be working great. It's government interference that is the issue here.

How you can pretend state government is not responsible for this when it is the only reason these places are closing is completely dishonest.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Off-topic,however....

View attachment 50225

We are pretty fortunate here in the U.S., and should remember to be thankful for it.

A groundbreaking study by Just Facts has discovered that after accounting for all income, charity, and non-cash welfare benefits like subsidized housing and food stamps, the poorest 20 percent of Americans consume more goods and services than the national averages for all people in most affluent countries. This includes the majority of countries in the prestigious Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), including its European members. In other words, if the US “poor” were a nation, it would be one of the world’s richest.

Food for thought.
true.

No, they are being put in harms way by state governments. If left to their own abilities, the market would still be working great. It's government interference that is the issue here.

How you can pretend state government is not responsible for this when it is the only reason these places are closing is completely dishonest.
People would still listen to the medical community over politicians. If the medical community says it isn't safe then people aren't gonna go shopping or out to eat, or take a trip or whatever. The polticians aren't going to be able gaslight America on issues of safety.

Colorforms

Senator
People would still listen to the medical community over politicians. If the medical community says it isn't safe then people aren't gonna go shopping or out to eat, or take a trip or whatever. The polticians aren't going to be able gaslight America on issues of safety.
Right, that's why they have to keep clearing the beaches on the West coast. So far Sweden is the only country I know of that doesn't have their heads up their collective asses.

View attachment 50220
Most governors would prefer that workers be laid off, and confine themselves at home. Companies seem happy to oblige this time. Workers not so much.