• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wanna poverty....this is a poverty

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
It's also important to note the good Democrats who run Amazon paid no federal income tax for, I believe, the third year in a row. Leftnuts and their media happily ignore this because Bezos and posse make the right noises about the global warming. LOL
If it all shuts down libs will starve or get shot stealing food.
Yes, truckers w/out hot meals, trucks stop showers closed, rest areas shut down/restrooms and w/out truckers nothing is in any stores. Cashiers at stores behind plexi-glass and when this is all over football players will demand $20million to play ball, maybe this will wake some sleeping Americans up to what is really important in life.

not bloody likely

Like 2,350 cases and 33 dead just reported here in NC and the whole damn state is all but shut down!
Wait I thought this will all a hoax still, just the common cold according to Winston ?

Colorforms

Senator
The number is projected, but it is undeniable that if millions die from the virus and the hospitals break down, far more damage will be done to the economy.
In your expert opinion, of course.

In the meantime, the economy is collapsing and millions are out of work because democrats don't understand even the basics of a working economy.

How sad.

EatTheRich

President
In your expert opinion, of course.

In the meantime, the economy is collapsing and millions are out of work because democrats don't understand even the basics of a working economy.

How sad.
Uh, Republicans include 2-1/2 out of 3 branches of government ... doesn’t any responsibility for the economy belong to them?

Do you think people would really keep going to their McJobs that did not provide essential services if they saw hundreds dropping dead from a highly contagious disease in their own small town? Or tens of thousands in a place like NYC?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The number is projected, but it is undeniable that if millions die from the virus and the hospitals break down, far more damage will be done to the economy.
Wait till we're through this...and the reset on your expectations of Free Shit come crashing down in to the seas of reality....

We're pumping trillions. Best get educated...cause a j o b is gonna be a necessity

Colorforms

Senator
Uh, Republicans include 2-1/2 out of 3 branches of government ... doesn’t any responsibility for the economy belong to them?

Do you think people would really keep going to their McJobs that did not provide essential services if they saw hundreds dropping dead from a highly contagious disease in their own small town? Or tens of thousands in a place like NYC?
Sigh, again, it's not the federal government closing these states down. It's their governors.

No one is "seeing" people dropping dead. What a friggin drama queen. Most people who contract it do just fine, and many don't even know they have it. Those at high risk need to show caution, but closing down a state's economy over what is no more than a bad flu is really callous and shows little regard for people's lives.

EatTheRich

President
Wait till we're through this...and the reset on your expectations of Free Shit come crashing down in to the seas of reality....

We're pumping trillions. Best get educated...cause a j o b is gonna be a necessity
I have never expected “free shit” ... I am not a bourgeois like those currently getting an all-you-can-eat buffet at the public trough since decades of unearned income weren’t enough to keep them viable. I am getting an education but all it will afford me is higher pay as an exploited worker.

EatTheRich

President
Sigh, again, it's not the federal government closing these states down. It's their governors.

No one is "seeing" people dropping dead. What a friggin drama queen. Most people who contract it do just fine, and many don't even know they have it. Those at high risk need to show caution, but closing down a state's economy over what is no more than a bad flu is really callous and shows little regard for people's lives.
The governors are doing so because the federal government’s failures have made it a medical imperative. This is not a “bad flu” ... this is an infection with a higher case-fatality rate than any flu in the last 100 years. A virgin soil pandemic. If not for stay-at-home measures, we would ALL be seeing people we knew personally dropping dead, of COVId and of treatable illnesses and injuries, as hospitals were turning people away for lack of capacity.

Colorforms

Senator
The governors are doing so because the federal government’s failures have made it a medical imperative. This is not a “bad flu” ... this is an infection with a higher case-fatality rate than any flu in the last 100 years. A virgin soil pandemic. If not for stay-at-home measures, we would ALL be seeing people we knew personally dropping dead, of COVId and of treatable illnesses and injuries, as hospitals were turning people away for lack of capacity.
LOL leftie forecasts of doom and gloom all to cover leftie governor's incompetence. Trump and the CDC acted very quickly and did exactly what they could do at the time. Particularly considering that China was lying about the nature of the virus. In the meantime, your sainted governor Cuomo didn't have his act together in making sure his state had needed medical supplies, instead opting to spend his money on green energy initiatives. How many lives do you think that little [Unwelcome language removed] up cost?

If we are looking for scapegoats, the obvious choice is Cuomo and Newsome. Add the press, that ignored the issue while Trump was working to make sure it didn't hit the country all at once, and being attacked as a xenophobe by leftie idiots in the process. Imagine how bad the outbreak would have been if we adopted YOUR policies of allowing illegals through the border at their leisure. OMG. And guess who you would blame when that happened.

You're a sick bunch.

EatTheRich

President
LOL leftie forecasts of doom and gloom all to cover leftie governor's incompetence. Trump and the CDC acted very quickly and did exactly what they could do at the time. Particularly considering that China was lying about the nature of the virus. In the meantime, your sainted governor Cuomo didn't have his act together in making sure his state had needed medical supplies, instead opting to spend his money on green energy initiatives. How many lives do you think that little [Unwelcome language removed] up cost?

If we are looking for scapegoats, the obvious choice is Cuomo and Newsome. Add the press, that ignored the issue while Trump was working to make sure it didn't hit the country all at once, and being attacked as a xenophobe by leftie idiots in the process. Imagine how bad the outbreak would have been if we adopted YOUR policies of allowing illegals through the border at their leisure. OMG. And guess who you would blame when that happened.

You're a sick bunch.
I’m not looking for scapegoats. I’m looking for ways to mitigate the damage and learn a lesson that will enable us to handle it better next time. That’s the difference between us.

What you call “leftie forecasts of doom and gloom” are the sober projections of epidemiological experts ... the same ones who say that the travel restrictions (which I supported) were ineffective since they were not combined with the more efficacious measures being advocated by the left.

I am not a fan of Cuomo and his conservative politics. The fact is that he or any other governor who wanted to have sufficient supplies on hand had to raise taxes.

Colorforms

Senator
I’m not looking for scapegoats. I’m looking for ways to mitigate the damage and learn a lesson that will enable us to handle it better next time. That’s the difference between us.

What you call “leftie forecasts of doom and gloom” are the sober projections of epidemiological experts ... the same ones who say that the travel restrictions (which I supported) were ineffective since they were not combined with the more efficacious measures being advocated by the left.

I am not a fan of Cuomo and his conservative politics. The fact is that he or any other governor who wanted to have sufficient supplies on hand had to raise taxes.
BS, all you have done is try to put this all on Trump. Oh, and please link any "efficacious measures" advocated by the left in January. I am looking forward to this one.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I have never expected “free shit” ... I am not a bourgeois like those currently getting an all-you-can-eat buffet at the public trough since decades of unearned income weren’t enough to keep them viable. I am getting an education but all it will afford me is higher pay as an exploited worker.
Zzz. Study harder. You'll get there. The rest is envy

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Wait I thought this will all a hoax still, just the common cold according to Winston ?
Maybe you need ask Winston, if I was a trucker I'd refuse to deliver to states with rest areas closed and see how long people would be begging for trucker to bring what they needed. Thinking seems to be your biggest mistake.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Who just drops dead with COVID-19 as say someone with a major heart attack________who