• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Warning for all those that got the Vax/s

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh, so you were just trolling him, like when you say I'm short or have two nics or never leave my office. Doesn't have anything to do with the thread, you just think it bothers people.
Correct, what you posted has NOTHING to do with topic
So the picture you posted wasn't you
I'm shocked :cool:
Get your RSV and Norovirus vax or stay away from the restaurant (as you do)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Correct, what you posted has NOTHING to do with topic
So the picture you posted wasn't you
I'm shocked :cool:
Get your RSV and Norovirus vax or stay away from the restaurant (as you do)
I posted a response to you....you posted a distraction from the topic....as you so frequently do. The picture I posted is of me standing next to a guy who is 6'1" ...if you think 5'9" is short...no problem. God made me this size and it works perfectly for me....However you have chosen to be ignorant and rude. You are capable of more, but like to play the fool.

TBLee

Governor
Of course, white Mods
I am looking forward to his response to my post in which I asked him to pinpoint more information to help with his claim that 78% of American’s have been vaccinated. To do that, of course he needs to define exactly what he means by “vaccinated”. I have so many interesting questions for him…lol

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I posted a response to you....you posted a distraction from the topic....as you so frequently do. The picture I posted is of me standing next to a guy who is 6'1" ...if you think 5'9" is short...no problem. God made me this size and it works perfectly for me....However you have chosen to be ignorant and rude. You are capable of more, but like to play the fool.
Re-read that hypocrisy
How many of the millions+ illegals/migrants have had the Covid vax___________________

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I am looking forward to his response to my post in which I asked him to pinpoint more information to help with his claim that 78% of American’s have been vaccinated. To do that, of course he needs to define exactly what he means by “vaccinated”. I have so many interesting questions for him…lol
You claimed most people had not been vaccinated. Now you want to quibble over the definition of "vaccinated".

I posted the statistics to you.

RepubBub

Council Member
I got Zero vaxes/boosters and I am fine.

Good thing you were not an expectant mother who got the Clot Shot as 75% had miscarriages and newborn deaths are up 500%. (Not to mention the epidemic of young people dropping dead unexpectedly every day and insurance actuaries showing the larges increase in deaths since WW2)

Let us also give the thanks to our loving, all caring, USGovt for not tracking adverse Vax reactions because that might hurt the Corporate Medias largest advertisers pretty hard and put our sacred politicians who mandated the experimental gene therapy drug that was falsely advertised as a vaccine in jail.
You never go outside though.