• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Was the FBI too busy playing get Trump to help these gymnasts??

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
The misconduct by the FBI is a just a piece of a patriarchal society that is indifferent or dismissive of child sexual abuse. Throw in some misogyny and you get the picture.

Jeffrey Epstein? Same outcome....for decades....enabled by a justice system with that same indifference to child sexual abuse.
Hey you are trying to convince the same people who want teen age incestual rape victims to father the child, I guess a badge of honor for them?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Not that I know of.

You got evidence he interfered ?

Anything like this ?

The donation occurred just as Bondi was supposed to be considering joining New York’s investigation of the Trump University scam.

or this ?

You do know they just nod their head in approval and praise these actions right?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Hey you are trying to convince the same people who want teen age incestual rape victims to father the child, I guess a badge of honor for them?
They only confirm my claim of our patriarchal society, at least the rightwing, being indifferent to child sexual abuse. Is it time to roll out the list of repub pols indicted for child sexual abuse? Funny how there are always more repubs on the list than dems.