• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Was the Presidential Election Stolen?

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Folks, I have a lot of respect for Devvy Kidd, a journalist and writer, who I consider to be a patriot and a very savvy lady. That is why I am posting her article here (see below).

For some time now, I have felt that there is something terribly wrong with our current computerized voting system, and this feeling was re-enforced after the November 3 election. Personally, I have no liking for Donald Trump, an unsavory character, who is owned, lock, stock, and barrel by the Rothschild Family; a family that bailed him out of several bankruptcies in the 1980's and '90's. They were instrumental in placing him inside the White House in 2016, and he has paid them back with his concessions to Israel. [BTW, getting control over the whole of Jerusalem is a big thing, because the Jews can now build their Third Temple on the Mount, a necessary step, according to tradition, before the Anti-Christ can emerge onto the World stage. They now have the means to face down their critics--by pointing out that the city is now legally theirs]. But this is not about Donald Trump, or the death of Palestinian hopes and dreams; it is about the usurpation of America and all it it has ever stood for.

Stolen Election: What YOU Must Do Before Jan. 6, 2021 – News With Views

Trump is not much better than Biden, but he will have moved the U.S. more slowly into the horrific New World Order of the Bolsheviks. It would have bought America a little more time, but Americans don't think like that. They focus on personality only. This is their Achilles Heel and America's hidden rulers know how to make use of that; i.e. they know how to make you jump. Consider this: Biden comes from a group of Elite servants who have, not only impoverished this country, but have run it into the ground---and he has been rewarded for his treachery with the presidency. Can you imagine the despair felt by many of our citizens, who comprehend our true condition, and are capable of independent thought?

I am astonished at the number of 'Whites' who voted for Joe Biden; a man who is just another Bolshevik puppet, like Obama; a man who could not have made it to the WH without the support of Marxist organizations, like BLM and 'Antifa'. What do these 'Whites' think a Bolshevik puppet, like Joe Biden, is going to bring them--prosperity? This is nothing more than a continuation of the Obama administration, with more stifling regulations to come, more taxes (for sure), a sprawling bureaucracy full of people living off the government teet, and the U.N. in your face every which way you turn. It is a 50-50 chance that he will finish out his 4-year term; more likely that a green and inexperienced Kamala Harris will be calling the shots before it is over. God help us.

Folks, if you want a taste of what's coming our way, read the following article by a German journalist, who follows the machinations of such Elite organizations like the World Economic Forum and the Club of Rome; organizations that are constantly planning our future for us behind our backs. You can be sure that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris will be willing accomplices in this awful scheme to make Soviet citizens of us all:

No privacy, no property: The world in 2030 according to the World Economic Forum - Personal Liberty®

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything"
---Joseph Stalin, Bolshevist Tyrant

Last edited: