• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Washington Parents: Get Out Now !!!

protectionist

Governor
Lunatics have taken over the state of Washington, in its House of Representatives. The crazies have passed a bill allowing "doctors" to administer sex change surgeries to children without their parents' consent. Woke Gone Wild in Washington, folks.

Realizing that moving from state is expensive, and often involves job loss, there should be funding provided to help lower income parents to evacuate from Washington, and get to a sane state. As I have been saying for 7 years now, the US needs to separate into 2 distinct, separate nations. One red, and one blue. This is just another example of reasons why.

Note: as left-loons typically euphemistically call these actions "medical" care and "health" care, they are not health or medical in any way. They are mutilation, and nothing less.

protectionist

Governor
This is yet another example of the reason for the OP I wrote 7 years ago >>

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, economic life, distinctive culture, and language in common. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th edition).

Boltlady

Mayor
This is yet another example of the reason for the OP I wrote 7 years ago >>

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, economic life, distinctive culture, and language in common. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th edition).
We've been engaged in a civil war for some time. We just have less shooting.

Lunatics have taken over the state of Washington, in its House of Representatives. The crazies have passed a bill allowing "doctors" to administer sex change surgeries to children without their parents' consent. Woke Gone Wild in Washington, folks.

Realizing that moving from state is expensive, and often involves job loss, there should be funding provided to help lower income parents to evacuate from Washington, and get to a sane state. As I have been saying for 7 years now, the US needs to separate into 2 distinct, separate nations. One red, and one blue. This is just another example of reasons why.

Note: as left-loons typically euphemistically call these actions "medical" care and "health" care, they are not health or medical in any way. They are mutilation, and nothing less.

if kids are crazy enough to want to be reproductively neutered, i saw good riddance. let them take themselves out of the gene pool and stop passing this mental condition to subsequent generations.

just as long as no taxpayer dollars are needed.

protectionist

Governor
if kids are crazy enough to want to be reproductively neutered, i saw good riddance. let them take themselves out of the gene pool and stop passing this mental condition to subsequent generations.

just as long as no taxpayer dollars are needed.
No. Kids aren't old enough to be making decisions like this. All kids are "crazy" in the respect that their minds are underdeveloped.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
At last writing in this thread, the bill had passed the legislature, Now it has been signed by the wacko-brain governor Jay Inslee (same idiot who rebuffed Trump with his offer for federal troops in the Seattle CHAZ occupation rioting).
The controversial Senate Bill 5599 introduced by State Sen. Marko Liias (D-Everett), allows the state to legally take children away from their parents, if they don’t consent to their child’s gender transition surgeries or abortion.

The newly signed law will allow the government to hide the whereabouts of runaway children who claim to be seeking sex changes or abortions. Meaning, no one can protest the “state-sanctioned kidnapping of children.”

Inslee was quoted as saying > “In Washington State, we reject the politics of transphobia and fear. We look for ways to help LGBTQ remain safe and support it."

Wow. No wonder many Washingtonians are seeking to secede from the state, and join up with Idaho. If they cant do that, they should move there - ASAP!

PS - there is no such thing as transphobia, and governors should not support people being sex perverts. (LGBTQ)