• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Watch the documentary “Get Roger Stone” Then come back to Pj and defend the POS.

Colorforms

Senator
Stone & Flynn is lib dogma for what is acoming

The Heat Is On
I hope they don't just root these people out, but do something so as to discourage others from abusing their positions for political expedience.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Friend of Donald Trump, friend of Richard Nixon, what the hell do you expect? He Has to be one of the slimiest disgusting corrupt jerks on the face of this earth.
I just watched the documentary about Stone. I kind of like the guy. He was one of the best in his field of political consulting and a colorful guy. He always played to win. He screwed up by running his mouth off about Wikileaks upcoming dump of stolen DNC emails. Then he stonewalled the investigation and got caught in some stupid lies under oath. I think the Federal Guidelines are ridiculous but if he gets a great deal, so should anyone else facing time recommended by Federal sentencing guidelines. I do not think the guy is a danger to the public who needs to be locked up. Maybe a couple million in fines would be more fair.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
James Wolfe got two months for lying to the FBI.
What does the FBI get for lying to us all? Why does EVERY judge tell EVERYONE that they can never reveal what happened in the courtroom,?

Answer. Because they are ashamed of who they are and what they are doing

This is why it's great to be me

excalibur

Mayor
Oh, and speaking of James Wolfe, look at this:

“Jim has already lost much through these events, to include his career and reputation, and we do not believe there is any public utility in depriving him of his freedom,” Senate Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr (R-N.C.), ranking member Mark Warner (D-Va.) and former Chairman Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) wrote in a letter filed with the court last week.​

https://www.politico.com/story/2018...senate-intelligence-committee-leaking-1071960

So two powerful Senators interjecting themselves into the sentencing of Wolfe. Why who would have thought it! Yet President Trump, who is the head of the Executive Branch, did something naughty when he accused the prosecutors of seeking a crazy sentence for Roger Stone. Blah, blah, blah.