• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Watch the documentary “Get Roger Stone” Then come back to Pj and defend the POS.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
I'm not the one who said it was all a conspiracy. That was your manifestation. What I am saying is fact, the chairman of the jury lied to be in that position, and the judge is a known leftist supporter and a Trump hater.

If you're claiming that someone willing to lie to lead the Stone jury, and a rabid Trump detractor are going to give proper justice to a Trump associate, then it's you who needs to think.

My base always creates the documentaries. Then predictably low I.Q. folks like Nina and Fake pile on like it's some relevant story.

Weird how leftist hollywood et al don't make documentaries on leftist operatives :)

FakeName

Governor
I'm not the one who said it was all a conspiracy. That was your manifestation. What I am saying is fact, the chairman of the jury lied to be in that position, and the judge is a known leftist supporter and a Trump hater.

If you're claiming that someone willing to lie to lead the Stone jury, and a rabid Trump detractor are going to give proper justice to a Trump associate, then it's you who needs to think.
you aren't saying it is a big liberal conspiracy.....you are just implying it....because if you actually said it you know you would sound retarded.

Got it.

Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator
you aren't saying it is a big liberal conspiracy.....you are just implying it....because if you actually said you know you would sound retarded.

Got it.
In other words, you can't refute the facts, so we will just make up the other person's position and attack them on it. You're such a good little democrat. Schiff would be proud.

FakeName

Governor
In other words, you can't refute the facts, so we will just make up the other person's position and attack them on it. You're such a good little democrat. Schiff would be proud.
Fact:

Stone was convicted unanimously by a jury.

Flynn confessed to felonies under oath.

Let's talk about facts not nut job conspiracy nonsense.

Colorforms

Senator
Fact:

Stone was convicted unanimously by a jury.

Flynn confessed to felonies under oath.

Let's talk about facts not nut job conspiracy nonsense.
So... the fact that people lied to manipulate the Stone trail, and that Flynn was coerced into a guilty plea because he son was threatened are immaterial? Wow, I knew fascists were heartless and contemptible, but jeez.

So long as you can get at your political enemies, it's all good. Truth and justice be damned. A true fascist at heart. :)

FakeName

Governor
So... the fact that people lied to manipulate the Stone trail, and that Flynn was coerced into a guilty plea because he son was threatened are immaterial? Wow, I knew fascists were heartless and contemptible, but jeez.

So long as you can get at your political enemies, it's all good. Truth and justice be damned. A true fascist at heart. :)
So you won't say its all a big liberal conspiracy to get the poor innocent little Trump folks.........but you will imply that nonsense with no shame.

Got it.

Colorforms

Senator
So you won't say its all a big liberal conspiracy to get the poor innocent little Trump folks.........but you will imply that nonsense with no shame.

Got it.
I think the FBI coup was a conspiracy. I think this Stone trial was more an opportunity that you fascists decided to take advantage of. I think they are related only in that the media and the left have whipped up their sycophants into incredible levels of hatred and it reflects their every move.

You can evade facts by playing word games all you want. I don't care. But you can't refute them, which is why you're pretending that I'm saying things I didn't instead. A typical fascist maneuver.

FakeName

Governor
You aren't implying that it is all just a big liberal conspiracy to get the poor innocent Trump folks?

Now you are exposed as a liar.

Good job dude.

get back to me if you ever feel capable of honesty.

otherwise we are done.

FakeName

Governor
I think the FBI coup was a conspiracy. I think this Stone trial was more an opportunity that you fascists decided to take advantage of. I think they are related only in that the media and the left have whipped up their sycophants into incredible levels of hatred and it reflects their every move.

You can evade facts by playing word games all you want. I don't care. But you can't refute them, which is why you're pretending that I'm saying things I didn't instead. A typical fascist maneuver.
"The FBI coup"

lol.

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

And people forget Flynn changed his plea.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Stone & Flynn is lib dogma for what is acoming

The Heat Is On

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The subject is Roger Stone. Roger Stone was convicted of seven serious felonies by a jury.

Do you have anything to say about the actual subject of this thread?
By a jury stocked with rabid progressive democratic operatives who misrepresented their background (which is a crime).

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Do you really believe that Roger Stone's conviction on seven felonies and Micheal Flynn's confession under oath is just a big liberal conspiracy?

Come on man!

If you aren't retarded you should know better.

Just think for Christ's sake.
Stay tuned: