• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Waukesha, Wisconsin

EatTheRich

President
Did you really?

Had the LEFTIST D.A. not politically prosecuted OBVIOUS self-defense by someone fulfilling a role the progressive DEMOCRAT governor of Wisconsin refused, then you would NOT have seen any "ghoulish" attitudes. Brooks NOW did what Blake in Kenosha failed to do. Run off in an SUV and run down people en route to God knows where.

Interesting to see what letting an unhinged man run of in an SUV looks like. Blake getting shot was the better choice between two evils.
What should the Governor have been doing that Rittenhouse had to do for him?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So if I wasn’t doing that, my mimicry of the rhetoric of those who were defending Rittenhouse’s violence was tongue-in-cheek, no?
Off hand I'd say no. I was commenting on your I'm just kidding but everyone else speaking on it truly means it bullshit

EatTheRich

President
Off hand I'd say no. I was commenting on your I'm just kidding but everyone else speaking on it truly means it bullshit
Yes. The people who are earnestly defending a killer’s actions mean it. When I point out the absurdity by applying the same standards to another killer, my intent is as you conceded not to defend the killer.

EatTheRich

President
Own your own poor behavior. You crafted it, it's all yours. Do not falsely attribute it to others.
Ok. It was poor behavior on my part to apply right-wing principles to analyzing the situation. I have learned my lesson and will not apply right-wing principles in the future.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So if I wasn’t doing that, my mimicry of the rhetoric of those who were defending Rittenhouse’s violence was tongue-in-cheek, no?
I think it's less of a matter of defending rittenhouse's violence, if you think that's the case why don't you take it up with people who are doing that, and more a matter of defending against the blanket statements that you keep spewing. As though everyone on the right or otherwise not a leftist or somehow applauding this something Noble..

I really don't give a shit about those types of dialogue. The fact of the matter is it's a tragedy all around and the premise of self-defense extends equally to all parties involved

On the one hand writtenhouse got caught up in this situation by his own doing, on the other hand so too did everyone else the majority of whom were there to burn and loot and destroy and commit acts of violence

So let's address it from that context and not from the context of Rittenhouse is the only and sole evil doer, and in fact from the reality that it was which is a whole host of evildoers.. on the spectrum of which this kid falls as the least culpable given the circumstances, and in reality as adjudicated by a jury is supported by the facts of the matter

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes. The people who are earnestly defending a killer’s actions mean it. When I point out the absurdity by applying the same standards to another killer, my intent is as you conceded not to defend the killer.
Who was convicted of being a killer?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I would say that was when the IWW and Communist Party were calling the shots.
Yes, but nearly everything you say/write are lies. You are 50% cockeyed delusional and 50% pathological liar. Portland has consistently moved INCREASINGLY leftward over time (as has the entire state). This simply isn’t arguable.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Ok. It was poor behavior on my part to apply right-wing principles to analyzing the situation. I have learned my lesson and will not apply right-wing principles in the future.
You should have put the period after "It was poor behavior on my part".

The rest is just feeble gibberish intended to distance yourself from your post...As if someone else (the villainous "right wing") is responsible for your actions.

Take ownership.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Hard to believe, but:

Illinois Democrat: Waukesha SUV Rampage Was 'Karma' for Rittenhouse Trial

Illinois Democrat Mary Lemanski called Sunday’s Christmas parade massacre “karma” on residents of Wisconsin for Friday’s “not guilty” verdicts in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial.

Lemanski is the social media director for the Democratic Party in DuPage County, according to the New York Post, and also studies comedic acting at Second City Chicago.

“The blood of Kyle Rittenhouse’s victims is on the hands of Wisconsin citizens,” Lemanski tweeted, “even the children.”

Whoa. But that’s OK, because she has all the right feelz: “I’m sad anytime anyone dies. I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin.”

“It was probably just self defense,” she wrote about alleged Christmas parade killer Darrell E. Brooks in a since-deleted tweet.

She followed that up with this:

View attachment 67069

Illinois Democrat: Waukesha SUV Rampage Was 'Karma' for Rittenhouse Trial – PJ Media

More here:

Illinois Democratic staffer MOCKS Waukesha SUV tragedy that killed 5

Illinois Democratic staffer MOCKS Waukesha SUV tragedy that killed 5 (msn.com)

Dead children make some people happy now.
The social media manager for the Democratic Party in DuPage County was removed from her position after posting tweets on Monday in which she compared the driver of an SUV that plowed into a Christmas parade in suburban Milwaukee to Kyle Rittenhouse.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The social media manager for the Democratic Party in DuPage County was removed from her position after posting tweets on Monday in which she compared the driver of an SUV that plowed into a Christmas parade in suburban Milwaukee to Kyle Rittenhouse.
She wasn't removed, she Resigned

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Black Lives Matter activist Vaun Mayes suggested the Waukesha Christmas parade attack on Sunday might be linked to retaliation for the Kyle Rittenhouse case verdict.

So what he is saying is that the guy who drove the SUV into the crowd my have thought he was paying the people of Waukesha back for Rittenhouse?

Much we do not know. Brooks hasn't said why he did it, but now we know he was not being chased by the police...even though he had just committed another act of domestic violence. For Mayes to suggest his motive is simply idiotic. The guy seems more into getting attention than anything else. Just stirring the pot.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sure thing...she was just tired of the job.

She was a techie and wasn't hired as a spokesperson. She was supposed to manage accounts on social media....not present her opinions as if she were a press secretary.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Lemanski faced criticism for the tweets and on Monday afternoon, the DuPage County Democratic Party announced they "severed all ties" with her. They said in a statement that her tweets were "callous" and "reprehensible," adding that "she does not speak for us" and they "unequivocally reject her statements about the tragic events that occurred yesterday in Waukesha."

Ken Mejia-Beal, the chair of the DuPage Democratic Party, told the Chicago Tribune Lemanski worked for the party since 2017 or 2018. She tweeted that she resigned, but Mejia-Beal said she was "let go."

Zam-Zam

Senator
Yes. I posted in one of these threads that she was removed.

Karma.

EatTheRich

President
I think it's less of a matter of defending rittenhouse's violence, if you think that's the case why don't you take it up with people who are doing that, and more a matter of defending against the blanket statements that you keep spewing. As though everyone on the right or otherwise not a leftist or somehow applauding this something Noble..

I really don't give a shit about those types of dialogue. The fact of the matter is it's a tragedy all around and the premise of self-defense extends equally to all parties involved

On the one hand writtenhouse got caught up in this situation by his own doing, on the other hand so too did everyone else the majority of whom were there to burn and loot and destroy and commit acts of violence

So let's address it from that context and not from the context of Rittenhouse is the only and sole evil doer, and in fact from the reality that it was which is a whole host of evildoers.. on the spectrum of which this kid falls as the least culpable given the circumstances, and in reality as adjudicated by a jury is supported by the facts of the matter
If Rittenhouse got caught up in the situation “of his own doing” due to his aggression it’s not self-defense. Not the same situation as people who were there to oppose police brutality.