• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

#We Believe Survivors.....

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
...unless of course they accuse one of our own...

Biden campaign adamantly denies allegation of sexual assault
The allegations were leveled earlier this week by a woman named Tara Reade, an apparent supporter of Biden’s primary rival, Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., who said she was a staff assistant for Biden in 1993 when he was in the Senate.

Reade has come forward before—last year, when multiple women emerged claiming inappropriate touching by Biden. Reade, at the time, claimed Biden put his hands on her shoulders and rubbed his fingers up and down her neck, but was unable to gain traction on her story aside from an article in a local newspaper.

But this week, Reade told a far more graphic account, with different and more serious details, raising the allegation to the level of sexual assault.

Reade’s story first resurfaced in an article in The Intercept. She then was interviewed by podcast host Katie Halper. There, Reade claimed that in 1993, she was asked by a more senior member of Biden’s staff to bring the then-senator his gym bag near the Capitol building, which led to the encounter in question.

“He greeted me, he remembered my name, and then we were alone. It was the strangest thing,” Reade told Halper. “There was no like, exchange really. He just had me up against the wall.”

Reade said that she was wearing “a business skirt,” but “wasn’t wearing stockings—it was a hot day.”

She continued: “His hands were on me and underneath my clothes, and he went down my skirt and then up inside it and he penetrated me with his fingers and he was kissing me at the same time and he was saying some things to me.”

Reade claimed Biden first asked if she wanted “to go somewhere else.”

“I pulled away, he got finished doing what he was doing,” Reade said. “He said: ‘Come on, man. I heard you liked me.’”

She said she felt that “everything shattered in that moment.” Reade went on to allege that Biden looked at her and said “you’re nothing to me.”

Reade said she attempted to share her story last year, but no one listened to her.

She added: “If people want to know why women don’t come forward, that’s a good example of why.”

middleview

President
Supporting Member

The allegations were leveled earlier this week by a woman named Tara Reade, an apparent supporter of Biden’s primary rival, Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., who said she was a staff assistant for Biden in 1993 when he was in the Senate.

Reade has come forward before—last year, when multiple women emerged claiming inappropriate touching by Biden. Reade, at the time, claimed Biden put his hands on her shoulders and rubbed his fingers up and down her neck, but was unable to gain traction on her story aside from an article in a local newspaper.

But this week, Reade told a far more graphic account, with different and more serious details, raising the allegation to the level of sexual assault.

Reade’s story first resurfaced in an article in The Intercept. She then was interviewed by podcast host Katie Halper. There, Reade claimed that in 1993, she was asked by a more senior member of Biden’s staff to bring the then-senator his gym bag near the Capitol building, which led to the encounter in question.

“He greeted me, he remembered my name, and then we were alone. It was the strangest thing,” Reade told Halper. “There was no like, exchange really. He just had me up against the wall.”

Reade said that she was wearing “a business skirt,” but “wasn’t wearing stockings—it was a hot day.”

She continued: “His hands were on me and underneath my clothes, and he went down my skirt and then up inside it and he penetrated me with his fingers and he was kissing me at the same time and he was saying some things to me.”

“I pulled away, he got finished doing what he was doing,” Reade said. “He said: ‘Come on, man. I heard you liked me.’”

She said she felt that “everything shattered in that moment.” Reade went on to allege that Biden looked at her and said “you’re nothing to me.”

Reade said she attempted to share her story last year, but no one listened to her.

She added: “If people want to know why women don’t come forward, that’s a good example of why.”
Reade is obviously an odd source of info. She complained about Biden last year, but didn't mention anything as egregious as this. She interviewed with someone at the Intercept...

According to Intercept, Reade faced criticism over comments she made about Vladimir Putin in a Medium article that has since been deleted.

Intercept quoted that article as saying, “What if I told you that everything you learned about Russia was wrong? President Putin scares the power elite in America because he is a compassionate, caring, visionary leader. … To President Putin, I say keep your eyes to the beautiful future and maybe, just maybe America will come to see Russia as I do, with eyes of love. To all my Russian friends, happy holiday and Happy New Year.”

She was a supporter for a couple of Dem opponents running against Biden, including Sanders. She could get a lawyer and sue Biden, since it is probably well past any statute of limitations for a criminal charge.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Kavanaugh's accuser couldn't name a time, a place, and the witnesses she named completely refuted her....including her lifelong friend. Hell, no one could even point to evidence that Ford had ever met Kavanaugh....let alone assaulted her. Reade can name all these and has witnesses that corroborate her.

They can drag Kavanaugh's name through the mud........and even yell impeachment of Kavanaugh after he was confirmed (like Kamala Harris, Booker, and other prominent left wingers tweeted). On Biden? Their silence is deafening....in fact, they STILL endorse him.

These are evil people. We must remember that.
Here is the info from Reade:

During the interview, Reade alleged the following about Biden. She said that a supervisor called her into the office and said, “I want you to take this to Joe, he wants it. We want you to bring it, hurry. It was a gym bag. She called it an athletic bag. She said he was down towards the Capitol, and he’ll meet you. I went down, and I was heading down towards there. He was at first talking to someone.. and then they went away. We were in like the side, like the side area, and he just said, ‘Hey, come here Tara.'”

So who was the supervisor? What does he or she have to say? What "side area"? What building is she talking about? Where in that building? A public space and no witnesses?
She seems to be lacking some important details. Don't you think?

Mick

The Right is always right
You wrote this:
. Reade can name all these and has witnesses that corroborate her.

Do you still support Trump or do you believe the 25 women who have accused him of various assaults and inappropriate acts?
She does have witnesses. And?

And stop trying to spin this around. I never said anyone was guilty. I said the hypocrisy from the left is atrocious. Still trying to deflect and change the subject. Should "women must be believed" as your dear leaders told us or was that bullshit now that your fellow Dem leader was accused?

Your dishonest attempts to deflect from the FACTS of this discussion and put words in others mouths is despicable. But, this is who you are. Dishonest and corrupt.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
She does have witnesses. And?

And stop trying to spin this around. I never said anyone was guilty. I said the hypocrisy from the left is atrocious. Still trying to deflect and change the subject. Should "women must be believed" as your dear leaders told us or was that bullshit now that your fellow Dem leader was accused?

Your dishonest attempts to deflect from the FACTS of this discussion and put words in others mouths is despicable. But, this is who you are. Dishonest and corrupt.
Got a link to prove there are witnesses?

Where did I write that you said "anyone was guilty"? Your inability to address the accusations against Trump is pretty amusing. Hypocrisy? Nah.

You resort to meaningless attacks on me rather than deal with the facts. I haven't tried to put words in your mouth. Why in hell would I want you to seem smarter than you are? Nothing I've posted is dishonest, as shown by your inability actually identify anything in my posts as false.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, there are witnesses that said she confided with them at the time. What did the people Ford name say? You should be embarrassed that you are trying to go down this left wing shit hole. Your inability to address your own leaders' words and actions here speak details as to both their evil and your despicable dishonesty.
Where is the link to those "witnesses"?

Colorforms

Senator

She's a sexual assault victim. According to fascist lefties, we HAVE to believe her. Biden should step down. :)

I have the same response here that I had when accusers popped up against trump, kavanaugh, clarence Thomas . . .

"Why did you never file charges, and then waited decades to make your allegations during a politically charged moment?"

Days

Commentator
I have the same response here that I had when accusers popped up against trump, kavanaugh, clarence Thomas . . .

"Why did you never file charges, and then waited decades to make your allegations during a politically charged moment?"
But the point of the top post was...

See how the Democrats changed their tune about "believing survivors" when the accusations are leveled against their own?