• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

#We Believe Survivors.....

Days

Commentator
Unreal...so Amanda speaks for the movement? Did she apply for the job? Was she elected to it? How did she become the spokesperson?

Krystal Ball agrees with you. I saw the clip. No need to continually post it.
You are such a Liar. You obviously did not watch the video and you still have not watched it. You get called out for not even knowing what it was about, and you still go on claiming you watched it... while continuing to ask me questions that are point blank answered in the video.

I keep posting the video because you still have not watched it...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You are such a Liar. You obviously did not watch the video and you still have not watched it. You get called out for not even knowing what it was about, and you still go on claiming you watched it... while continuing to ask me questions that are point blank answered in the video.

I keep posting the video because you still have not watched it...

I obviously did watch it and wonder if you did. You cannot answer the questions I asked because they are not addressed in the video.

Amanda speaks for the movement? Did she apply for the job? Was she elected to it? How did she become the spokesperson?

Days

Commentator
I obviously did watch it and wonder if you did. You cannot answer the questions I asked because they are not addressed in the video.

Amanda speaks for the movement? Did she apply for the job? Was she elected to it? How did she become the spokesperson?
I quoted her where she spoke for the movement...
So, if you watched the video, it focuses on an article by Amanda Marcotte, who speaks for the MeToo movement in her article, to quote, "the MeToo movement deserves better than to be dragged through this sleaze".

See, MV, this is you, your whole presence in this thread is for one purpose: hijack the thread. No way in hell will you watch or discuss a video that is on-topic because you are here to do the exact opposite, you are here to derail the topic.

professional thread-jacker that you are.

So, these two are for Bernie Sanders, obviously. You are for Hillary, Biden, Harris and the rabble. You should be able to defend Armanda Marcotte, if you agree with her, which you obviously do. But, again, that would be discussing the topic and that is not what you came here for, is it?

Reade is obviously an odd source of info. She complained about Biden last year, but didn't mention anything as egregious as this. She interviewed with someone at the Intercept...

According to Intercept, Reade faced criticism over comments she made about Vladimir Putin in a Medium article that has since been deleted.

Intercept quoted that article as saying, “What if I told you that everything you learned about Russia was wrong? President Putin scares the power elite in America because he is a compassionate, caring, visionary leader. … To President Putin, I say keep your eyes to the beautiful future and maybe, just maybe America will come to see Russia as I do, with eyes of love. To all my Russian friends, happy holiday and Happy New Year.”

She was a supporter for a couple of Dem opponents running against Biden, including Sanders. She could get a lawyer and sue Biden, since it is probably well past any statute of limitations for a criminal charge.
Trash the woman. Typical Democrat...despicable.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I quoted her where she spoke for the movement...

See, MV, this is you, your whole presence in this thread is for one purpose: hijack the thread. No way in hell will you watch or discuss a video that is on-topic because you are here to do the exact opposite, you are here to derail the topic.

professional thread-jacker that you are.

So, these two are for Bernie Sanders, obviously. You are for Hillary, Biden, Harris and the rabble. You should be able to defend Armanda Marcotte, if you agree with her, which you obviously do. But, again, that would be discussing the topic and that is not what you came here for, is it?

I never heard of Amanda before now. I'm unaware of anyone appointing her to speak for the #MeToo movement. I guess you are saying anyone can just claim to speak for anyone they choose to, eh? Is it incorporated?

It seems that Tarana Burke began using the #MeToo label and was recognized by many as the founder and spokesperson. How Marcotte becomes the spokesperson is a puzzle. As near as I can tell she speaks for herself.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And when you trashed Ford you were being the typical despicable republican...right?

Reade's story is flimsy. She is basically saying Biden attacked her in a hallway in the capitol building. She doesn't say when it happened and doesn't say why she wouldn't have yelled out. I have to wonder what you expect. Are you thinking an accusation of assault from 30 years ago should be investigated as a crime by the FBI?

The only way this goes anywhere is if she files a civil suit. Otherwise it is simply she said, he said....pretty much the same as Ford's accusation of Kavenaugh's assault.

Days

Commentator
I never heard of Amanda before now. I'm unaware of anyone appointing her to speak for the #MeToo movement. I guess you are saying anyone can just claim to speak for anyone they choose to, eh? Is it incorporated?

It seems that Tarana Burke began using the #MeToo label and was recognized by many as the founder and spokesperson. How Marcotte becomes the spokesperson is a puzzle. As near as I can tell she speaks for herself.
twisting, twisting, twisting. I asked you who spoke for the MeToo movement in reference to the video, IOW, the answer was in the video, OBVIOUSLY. But since you refuse to watch the video or discuss its contents, you go on babbling about the official spokesperson... or any other derail of the subject you can pull out of yurass.

So Armanda Marcotte wrote an article smearing the survivor instead of believing the survivor, why? Because the MeToo movement is just a political tool of the DNC and no way in hell will they listen to an accusation against one of their own.

The sad part is... in all probability, Biden sexually assaulted this woman TO SOME DEGREE, something happened, this was not a made up lie like the accusation against Kavanaugh was. This is for real, and as such, it won't go away quietly.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
twisting, twisting, twisting. I asked you who spoke for the MeToo movement in reference to the video, IOW, the answer was in the video, OBVIOUSLY. But since you refuse to watch the video or discuss its contents, you go on babbling about the official spokesperson... or any other derail of the subject you can pull out of yurass.

So Armanda Marcotte wrote an article smearing the survivor instead of believing the survivor, why? Because the MeToo movement is just a political tool of the DNC and no way in hell will they listen to an accusation against one of their own.

The sad part is... in all probability, Biden sexually assaulted this woman TO SOME DEGREE, something happened, this was not a made up lie like the accusation against Kavanaugh was. This is for real, and as such, it won't go away quietly.
Your quote says the movement deserves better...that in no way establishes that she was speaking for the movement....there is no organization behind the movement. No formal or even informal process to appoint spokespersons. By that logic I can claim to speak for the Trump Election Campaign and say whatever the hell I want...right?

I never heard of Marcotte before now. She represents herself. The video you linked to clearly represents the views of The Hill, since they pay Krystal Ball for her opinions.

The bottom line is this....Biden is not being vetted as a democratic candidate by congress or any arm of the government. If Reade wants to file a civil suit she can get a hearing on her accusations. If she doesn't then it amounts to the very same situation as Ford's accusations against Kavenaugh.

Voters in November can decide for themselves. Are the 25 women who accused Trump more or less credible than the accusation from Reade?

Days

Commentator
Your quote says the movement deserves better...that in no way establishes that she was speaking for the movement....there is no organization behind the movement. No formal or even informal process to appoint spokespersons. By that logic I can claim to speak for the Trump Election Campaign and say whatever the hell I want...right?

I never heard of Marcotte before now. She represents herself. The video you linked to clearly represents the views of The Hill, since they pay Krystal Ball for her opinions.

The bottom line is this....Biden is not being vetted as a democratic candidate by congress or any arm of the government. If Reade wants to file a civil suit she can get a hearing on her accusations. If she doesn't then it amounts to the very same situation as Ford's accusations against Kavenaugh.

Voters in November can decide for themselves. Are the 25 women who accused Trump more or less credible than the accusation from Reade?
Dude you said you watched the video, I came back with a question that was easily answered if you really did watch the video, you didn't know the answer, why? because you really didn't watch the video, it is that simple. Now you want to torture the question, as if it meant something other than what it obviously meant. The question has no import other than to check and see if you watched the video. K?

The video does a very good job of discussing the topic.

The bottom line is Biden has a real problem with his candidacy. The media hasn't been blackballing this story for nothing. If it ever gets into the mainstream that Biden sexually assaulted one of his aides... ouch.

One of the key things I picked up on was Reade's quote of Biden at the moment of the aggressive maneuver he put on her, she said he said, "Hey, I heard that you liked me" ... which is exactly what someone would say in a moment like that; especially if it was true. IOW, I think Reade did like him, there was some chemistry there, Biden acted on it, and she felt he came on too strong, something like that. Hard to call, if that sort of thing is sexual assault. But it certainly doesn't say much for Biden's faithfulness to his wife. Is it being brought up at this time for purely political reasons? Absolutely. But the damnable thing is... this really happened.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Why was the accusation against Kavanaugh made up? Ford told her husband and therapist about the attack in 2012. Do you really think she could see Kavanaugh being appointed to the Supreme Court and decided to lay the ground work for the accusation?

You say Biden assaulted her....in a hallway in a public building...no witnesses....but you are pretty sure he did. Meanwhile there are 25 women accusing Trump, including an ex-wife....and you find none of them credible.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Dude you said you watched the video, I came back with a question that was easily answered if you really did watch the video, you didn't know the answer, why? because you really didn't watch the video, it is that simple. Now you want to torture the question, as if it meant something other than what it obviously meant. The question has no import other than to check and see if you watched the video. K?

The video does a very good job of discussing the topic.

The bottom line is Biden has a real problem with his candidacy. The media hasn't been blackballing this story for nothing. If it ever gets into the mainstream that Biden sexually assaulted one of his aides... ouch.

One of the key things I picked up on was Reade's quote of Biden at the moment of the aggressive maneuver he put on her, she said he said, "Hey, I heard that you liked me" ... which is exactly what someone would say in a moment like that; especially if it was true. IOW, I think Reade did like him, there was some chemistry there, Biden acted on it, and she felt he came on too strong, something like that. Hard to call, if that sort of thing is sexual assault. But it certainly doesn't say much for Biden's faithfulness to his wife. Is it being brought up at this time for purely political reasons? Absolutely. But the damnable thing is... this really happened.
All Reade need do is file a civil suit against Biden. She'll need to remember who the Biden aide was who asked her to take Biden's gym bag to him and where this happened. Was it really up against a wall in a public building and with no witnesses?
Why didn't she yell at him to stop or even yell for help?

Are you really concerned about Joe being faithful to his wife while ignoring Trump's infidelity to three wives? Were the 25 women accusing Trump less believable?

You must really be worried that Trump will end up facing Biden in November.

Days

Commentator
All Reade need do is file a civil suit against Biden. She'll need to remember who the Biden aide was who asked her to take Biden's gym bag to him and where this happened. Was it really up against a wall in a public building and with no witnesses?
Why didn't she yell at him to stop or even yell for help?

Are you really concerned about Joe being faithful to his wife while ignoring Trump's infidelity to three wives? Were the 25 women accusing Trump less believable?

You must really be worried that Trump will end up facing Biden in November.
All Reade needs to do is break through the mainstream media's stonewalling. She isn't out for compensation, she is out for blood. This is a political dagger. Reade joined up with the Sanders camp, capice?

I'm not personally the least bit concerned about the infidelity of a bunch of politicians... hell, ask me, most of them are pedophiles. But Biden's base; old democrats that really believe in him... they care.

I'm still rooting for Sanders to beat both Biden and Trump. My kid is voting for Trump... my kid is graduating in December with a degree in industrial engineering and he wants to go into logistics... everyone has their own angle. We vote our pocketbook.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
All Reade needs to do is break through the mainstream media's stonewalling. She isn't out for compensation, she is out for blood. This is a political dagger. Reade joined up with the Sanders camp, capice?

I'm not personally the least bit concerned about the infidelity of a bunch of politicians... hell, ask me, most of them are pedophiles. But Biden's base; old democrats that really believe in him... they care.

I'm still rooting for Sanders to beat both Biden and Trump. My kid is voting for Trump... my kid is graduating in December with a degree in industrial engineering and he wants to go into logistics... everyone has their own angle. We vote our pocketbook.
So she is hoping to do damage without actually having to prove the accusation...much like Trump and the Ukraine bullshit.

In fact someone did charge Trump with rape and then changed her mind...remember?
It was his wife.
Individuals can't charge anyone with a crime. They can make a complaint, and if sufficient cause is found, the court can charge them.

For example, I accuse you of eating babies and having sex with chickens. Unless the court finds evidence sufficient to charge you (very likely in your case), you are only accused, not charged. Got it?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So Melania is a democrat?

Melania Trump has responded to the allegations by charging Trump's accusers with lying. Melania has insisted her husband is a "gentleman" and claimed that he had become a victim of a conspiracy involving the news media and the Clinton campaign. Melania also advocates that it is important to check the background of these women before confiding in them, as the accusations can be a strategy of the opposition party to defame the President.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Individuals can't charge anyone with a crime. They can make a complaint, and if sufficient cause is found, the court can charge them.

For example, I accuse you of eating babies and having sex with chickens. Unless the court finds evidence sufficient to charge you (very likely in your case), you are only accused, not charged. Got it?
There you go, having fantasies about having sex with chickens again.

And when you trashed Ford you were being the typical despicable republican...right?

Reade's story is flimsy. She is basically saying Biden attacked her in a hallway in the capitol building. She doesn't say when it happened and doesn't say why she wouldn't have yelled out. I have to wonder what you expect. Are you thinking an accusation of assault from 30 years ago should be investigated as a crime by the FBI?

The only way this goes anywhere is if she files a civil suit. Otherwise it is simply she said, he said....pretty much the same as Ford's accusation of Kavenaugh's assault.

Good point. Let's have a look back at what you had to say about Kavanaugh...

Here's a small sample:

1. You have no reason to believe that Kavanaugh rejected Ford...but thought you'd throw that out anyway.

2. You seem to belong in the category of people who dismiss the account of rape victims out of hand....cuz all rape victims deserved it or are out to extract revenge on men...right.
I got Julie Swetnick's statement....you should read it before you try quoting it out of context. She clearly stated that she witnessed Judge and Kavanaugh in line outside of a room where a woman was having sex with a number of guys. I would say that it is debatable whether or not it was rape...but probably highly likely that it was.
Rang true? To me, Ford's testimony rang true and Kavanaugh came off as a drama queen playing for the sympathy vote.
Did you watch Kavanaugh...because he sucks at acting. His faux outrage was just far too evident and obvious. What a drama queen!
2. Kavanaugh was accused by a woman of having sexually assaulted her. Since that day about 40 others have contacted the FBI related to that incident...they were not interviewed. His own year book and his buddy's book both show Kavanaugh to have been a heavy drinker to the point of being falling down drunk. He lied. Whether or not Ford's accusation was true should have been further investigated.
Does Kavanaugh actually believe anything he said in his opening remarks? Does he think democrats went out and found women from his past to come forward and lie about him? Does he think it was all about revenge for the Clintons?
"It appears"? It appears to me that Kavanaugh is a liar and didn't deserve to be on the court.
I'm looking forward to your keen interest in hearing Biden's accuser and the associated investigation...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Good point. Let's have a look back at what you had to say about Kavanaugh...

Here's a small sample:

I'm looking forward to your keen interest in hearing Biden's accuser and the associated investigation...
Which part of what I wrote is inconsistent with what I've written about Biden?

Kavanaugh was going through a job interview, in essence. The committee reviewing his suitability for the job heard the accusation and wanted it investigated. It was and they confirmed him anyway.

What committee is reviewing Biden's application to be president? Whoever it is, if they choose to investigate the allegations against Biden, would you support them investigating Trump?

Which part of what I wrote is inconsistent with what I've written about Biden?

Kavanaugh was going through a job interview, in essence. The committee reviewing his suitability for the job heard the accusation and wanted it investigated. It was and they confirmed him anyway.

What committee is reviewing Biden's application to be president? Whoever it is, if they choose to investigate the allegations against Biden, would you support them investigating Trump?

I'm the committee reviewing Biden's application to be president. Along with every other voter. I choose to believe the woman who said Biden sexually assaulted her. You choose not to believe her. I'll take a quote from you:

It appears to me that Biden is a liar and doesn't deserve to be in the White House.