• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

We need a class action lawsuit against Hillary.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your definition of the topic seems quite flexible. The top post talks about suing her for alleged misdeeds and I asked about the unethical acts of others...Sorry if that hurts your feelings...(not really)
Whataboutism is all you have
nothing hurts my feelings, especially your childish bs
(poor lil' squid didn't have any heat in San Fran)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Whataboutism is all you have
nothing hurts my feelings, especially your childish bs
(poor lil' squid didn't have any heat in San Fran)
My service in the Navy is not the topic and not even close to being relevant.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Hypocrisy of what you first posted

have a less judgemental day
No, just an admission that I'm not perfect.

I am honest enough to admit that I could be a better person although obviously when you are as close to perfect as I am there isn't much ground left to be gained.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No, just an admission that I'm not perfect.

I am honest enough to admit that I could be a better person although obviously when you are as close to perfect as I am there isn't much ground left to be gained.
You post of being Honest and lie in the same sentence!
You probably have trouble getting your head through the neck of t-shirts

PNWest

You post of being Honest and lie in the same sentence!
You probably have trouble getting your head through the neck of t-shirts

What lie? That even I, as close to perfect as I am could not improve? That is hardly a lie.

Strange that you have such a fixation about my t-shirts

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!

Zam-Zam

Senator
Oh I definitely could be far less judgemental. I don't deny that. But sometimes telling the truth comes off as being judgemental.

I'm not opposed to your implication that Hillary Clinton will spend eternity burning in the depths of hell. That's your right to have an opinion. I'm not even going to say that you are wrong. But if that is where she ends up she'll have a whole lot of what today's represents Conservatism as company.
I never said Hillary would burn for all eternity. I said she would be judged, just as you and I will be.

What the outcome of that judgement will be is above my paygrade.

Boltlady

Mayor
What the hell are you talking about? Link, please.
The following is not about Hillary but it is an example of badly some want to try to pin things on Trump that he's not guilty of.

EXCLUSIVE: Videos Show Unindicted ‘Suspicious Actors’ Attacking Capitol on Jan. 6
EXCLUSIVE: Videos Show Unindicted ‘Suspicious Actors’ Attacking Capitol on Jan. 6

Bobby Powell thought someone would be interested in his video evidence showing two "suspicious actors" taking part in ...
US NEWS MAY 20, 2022

This is fairly long (it's OK there are lots of pictures), but it does explain how difficult it is for the actual truth to get out. The fellow in this article had press credentials and happened to be quite nearby. He took lots of pictures and videos but the problem comes in when you try to get people to use what you're providing. These may be part of the 14,000 videos that the gov't is keeping under wraps.

PNWest

The following is not about Hillary but it is an example of badly some want to try to pin things on Trump that he's not guilty of.

Bobby Powell thought someone would be interested in his video evidence showing two "suspicious actors" taking part in ...
US NEWS MAY 20, 2022

This is fairly long (it's OK there are lots of pictures), but it does explain how difficult it is for the actual truth to get out. The fellow in this article had press credentials and happened to be quite nearby. He took lots of pictures and videos but the problem comes in when you try to get people to use what you're providing. These may be part of the 14,000 videos that the gov't is keeping under wraps.

DING DING DING!!! - KOOK site alert "theepochtimes" HAHAHAHAHAHA

The Epoch Times may be the #1 source for Right Wing KOOK, Disinformation and Propaganda of discerning PJ short bussers. I may need to gice this site a special mention on my list.

Boltlady

Mayor
DING DING DING!!! - KOOK site alert "theepochtimes" HAHAHAHAHAHA

The Epoch Times may be the #1 source for Right Wing KOOK, Disinformation and Propaganda of discerning PJ short bussers. I may need to gice this site a special mention on my list.
Since you didn't have time to read it you just like to play games. I don't think you really care what is going on in the world.

PNWest

Since you didn't have time to read it you just like to play games. I don't think you really care what is going on in the world.

I do not have time for KOOK sites like theepochtimes.

I am sure that if you root around through enough garbage that you'll find something useful every once in a while. But it's not worth the time or effort. If you had anything worthwhile to reference you would have posted from a legitimate source. Any time you use one of the KOOK sites to make your point I will either ignore it or ridicule you for not being able to source your facts from a legitimate news source. You should be honored that I have taken this much time to point this out to you again.