• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

We need a new Vietnam memorial to celebrate the real freedom fighters.

Spamature

President
Because making a personal choice is supposed to be the norm. I know this is hard for fascists to understand since they are collectivists by nature, however, personal choice is a hallmark of freedom. In a free country, it should be common to make your own choice and not just do what moron fascists want you to do.

And, by the way, you're disrespecting the people who volunteered to put their lives on the line to protect the rights of people like you who call them sheep. :)
So monuments to abnormal fascist collectivist (two contradictory ideologies BTW). People who just accepted big govt dictates under the penalty of imprisonment for noncompliance. But the true freedom and liberty warriors deserved to be hounded out of the country for their personal choices.

Now that sound like something that could be collectivist fascism.

You mean people who put their lives on the line and do something that you liberty loving freedom fighters say is dangerous and will lead to their deaths.

Sounds familiar.

Only thing is that right now, you call those people sheep.

Why should we respect sheep because they lined up to do something your freedom fighters say puts their lives at risk ? Because this is starting to feel to familiar to today's struggles for freedom and liberty.

Maybe you could explain the difference to me ?

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Trump
Hanoi Jane, Bill Ayers, and who else???

Liberal heroes Top 10 list aka most talked about

10. Bill Ayers
09. Asian Dawn
08. BLM marxists.
07. A. Hitler
06. Chairman Mao
05. Karl Marx
04.The New Provo Front
03. ISIS
02. Antifa.
01. Any Ayatollah
Top 10 GOP'er heroes

1. Trump
  2. Rona
  3. Trump
  4. Trump
  5. Trump
  6. Trump
  7. Trump's Mentor Pinocchio
  8. Trump
  9. Trump's Sugar Daddy Putin.
  10. Trump Best Bud Kim

Colorforms

Senator
So monuments to abnormal fascist collectivist (two contradictory ideologies BTW). People who just accepted big govt dictates under the penalty of imprisonment for noncompliance. But the true freedom and liberty warriors deserved to be hounded out of the country for their personal choices.

Now that sound like something that could be collectivist fascism.

You mean people who put their lives on the line and do something that you liberty loving freedom fighters say is dangerous and will lead to their deaths.

Sounds familiar.

Only thing is that right now, you call those people sheep.

Why should we respect sheep because they lined up to do something your freedom fighters say puts their lives at risk ? Because this is starting to feel to familiar to today's struggles for freedom and liberty.

Maybe you could explain the difference to me ?
Wow, not a word you posted is the truth.

Fascism is a highly collectivist society. I'm sure that you have some funny propaganda telling us how fascists extoll individualism.

And I am not the one calling people sheep. That is exclusively you.

Again, you have the right. Most people would let their moral foundation get in the way of saying what you're saying.

But I guess a little sociopathy is required to support an incompetent racist like Biden

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Fascism is a highly collectivist society. I'm sure that you have some funny propaganda telling us how fascists extoll individualism.

Again, you have the right. Most people would let their moral foundation get in the way of saying what you're saying.

But I guess a little sociopathy is required to support an incompetent racist like Biden
Why has no one simply lanced this boil of an OP by noting that edicts and fiats by an executive (prez, governor, etc.) does not equal actual congressional legislation and/or declarations of war? One would think that any person who cares a whit about our representative republic would note this right out of the gate.

(Not that such a care exists among the authoritarian collectivist marxists who constantly argue for coercion, compliance, and conformity).

The above are the “three C’s” that clearly indicate leftism rather than liberalism.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I've heard this hokum before. Back then it was Communism, as the so-called threat, and the sheep just accepted the hoax without doing any research.

Yet you want to deny honoring the real heroes of that era. Is it because you secretly love big govt mandates, and you abhor real patriotism ?

Real patriots don't try to aid the govt in imposing tyranny on their freedoms. Real patriots do the opposite and try to convince their fellow Americans to resist govt mandates and encroachment on our freedoms.

I am beginning to think some of you are big govt overreach supporters in patriot's clothing.
I am saying that the options were there to actually stand up to the president's decision to support the dictator of South Vietnam. Running away to Canada was not an alternative that I'd say was a show of courage.

"so called threat"? Really? I'm 68. I distinctly remember that the USSR was a threat. The blockade of Berlin was just one example of how close to the brink of war the Russians were willing to go. They invaded Hungary and tanks rolled into Prague rather than let those people decide what form of government they 'd have.

I was in the fleet operations control center when we went to Defcon 3 because the Russians threatened to put troops into Syria to help them defeat the Israelis in 1973.

Real patriots use their heads in evaluating government mandates....like in 1941. Would you have refused to serve when our country was attacked?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Funny thing...was Biden ever sued by the federal government for refusing to rent apartments to non-white tenants? You know who was?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I've heard this hokum before. Back then it was Communism, as the so-called threat, and the sheep just accepted the hoax without doing any research.

Yet you want to deny honoring the real heroes of that era. Is it because you secretly love big govt mandates, and you abhor real patriotism ?

Real patriots don't try to aid the govt in imposing tyranny on their freedoms. Real patriots do the opposite and try to convince their fellow Americans to resist govt mandates and encroachment on our freedoms.

I am beginning to think some of you are big govt overreach supporters in patriot's clothing.
So when ya gonna do research?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Trump
Top 10 GOP'er heroes

1. Trump
  2. Rona
  3. Trump
  4. Trump
  5. Trump
  6. Trump
  7. Trump's Mentor Pinocchio
  8. Trump
  9. Trump's Sugar Daddy Putin.
  10. Trump Best Bud Kim
So you are suggesting Trump is One Hundred Thirty Eight years old? You won't get that response because you didn't do your research.

Spamature

President

Yadda Yadda Yadda.

I asked you to explain the difference between today's patriots and those during the VN era. And as usual you duck the question to shoehorn more of your diatribes.

Man up for once, please ?

Spamature

President
So when ya gonna do research?
I am one of those who failed your freedom test.
I decided to put my fellow citizens and the country first when our leaders asked us to volunteer to do what is best for the nation. Like those people Trump and his ilk called suckers when they volunteered to put their country first and made their sacrifices.

Spamature

President
Why has no one simply lanced this boil of an OP by noting that edicts and fiats by an executive (prez, governor, etc.) does not equal actual congressional legislation and/or declarations of war? One would think that any person who cares a whit about our representative republic would note this right out of the gate.

(Not that such a care exists among the authoritarian collectivist marxists who constantly argue for coercion, compliance, and conformity).

The above are the “three C’s” that clearly indicate leftism rather than liberalism.
Why don't you step up and lance it instead of ankle biting in comments to others ?

We didn't declare war on Vietnam.

Also since it is the executive branch that enforces the law the executive branch edicts are the ones that count the most. Especially during the last admin when the DOJ chose to selectively enforce the edicts of your teabagger messiah and not the subpoenas issued by the congress, time and time again.

Colorforms

Senator
Yadda Yadda Yadda.

I asked you to explain the difference between today's patriots and those during the VN era. And as usual you duck the question to shoehorn more of your diatribes.

Man up for once, please ?
No...you lied. Why should I entertain a liar?

You tell me to "man up for once" and yet you can't even talk honestly.

Why don't YOU man up for once and quit being such a fascist ass kisser?

Spamature

President
No...you lied. Why should I entertain a liar?

You tell me to "man up for once" and yet you can't even talk honestly.

Why don't YOU man up for once and quit being such a fascist ass kisser?
Collectivism puts insuring the survival of the group above that of the individual.

Teabagger Fascism puts the survival of their Messiah above all.

Now put your jealousy aside and let's get back to giving the heroes of a bygone era the recognition their courage and sacrifices for freedom and liberty.

Colorforms

Senator
Collectivism puts insuring the survival of the group above that of the individual.

Teabagger Fascism puts the survival of their Messiah above all.

Now put your jealousy aside and let's get back to giving the heroes of a bygone era the recognition their courage and sacrifices for freedom and liberty.
Collectivists is what you fascists are. What is "teabagger fascism? I would love to see a few examples that maybe your masters have indoctrinated you with. Simply thoughtlessly typing the words is not a persuasive argument. I'm sure your masters wanted you to try the the term out, but, like most things they tell you to do, it turns out to be ridiculous on its face.

Believe me when I tell you that if there is anyone in the world that I am jealous of, you reside in the place that is farthest from them.

Spamature

President
[QUOTE="Colorforms, post: 3001508, member: 9039"
Collectivists is what you fascists are. What is "teabagger fascism? I would love to see a few examples that maybe your masters have indoctrinated you with. Simply thoughtlessly typing the words is not a persuasive argument. I'm sure your masters wanted you to try the the term out, but, like most things they tell you to do, it turns out to be ridiculous on its face.

Believe me when I tell you that if there is anyone in the world that I am jealous of, you reside in the place that is farthest from them.
[/QUOTE]We are living with creeping teabagger fascism as we speak. As you step by step rig our election and call for violence if you fail to take power through your plots.

Your predecessors had the decency to slipping away to Canada instead of hiding from the subject.

Now stop running and stay on the topic.