• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Welcome new Speaker of the House - Marjorie Taylor Trump !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Just think, we get 2 years of her screeching like fingernails on a chalkboard with her beloved messiah advising her where to throw the gasoline. Whomever voted GOP - you created this monster - now live with it and LOVE/ EMBRACE her.

btw - I still ask - is she a man turned woman - those shoulders, arms, square jaw, adams apple and how she waddles - anyone got a picture of her as a kid being a girl ? You know steroids is probably the cause of here transformation - that is all the signature features she has. They try so hard to soften her up, she really needs to pull a Kari and smear vaseline all over the camera lens.

1668865324272.png1668865381937.pngread em a weep right wingers, don't go sleeveless
around her or be shamed

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
It is VERY OBVIOUS who is in charge on the right winger congressional side. Now I just hope all you puppets stay in line because he/she/it will kick your scrawny azz ! I bet she already has slapped Kevin around and the [Unwelcome language removed]-congressman better be careful.....she will slap that melon head of his !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I bet they just can't wait to put 43 or whatever that number is up to today on trial and even better all those sane independent voters have to be thinking - yep got duped again !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Just think, we get 2 years of her screeching like fingernails on a chalkboard with her beloved messiah advising her where to throw the gasoline. Whomever voted GOP - you created this monster - now live with it and LOVE/ EMBRACE her.

btw - I still ask - is she a man turned woman - those shoulders, arms, square jaw, adams apple and how she waddles - anyone got a picture of her as a kid being a girl ? You know steroids is probably the cause of here transformation - that is all the signature features she has. They try so hard to soften her up, she really needs to pull a Kari and smear vaseline all over the camera lens.

View attachment 73105View attachment 73106read em a weep right wingers, don't go sleeveless
around her or be shamed

She has a long way to go to match the shoulders and arms of Michelle and you leftist posted it was Sexism and Racism when post as yours were made of Michelle by non-leftist!

1669165756704.png

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
She has a long way to go to match the shoulders and arms of Michelle and you leftist posted it was Sexism and Racism when post as yours were made of Michelle by non-leftist!

View attachment 73131
Dawg!! Nobody asked anybody to post pictures of Democrat men. This thread is about people without a penis.