• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Welcome to North Carolina: Please Set Your Clock Back 100 Years.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
you guys really dont know how to start trouble..

Check out this grenade...

I'll betcha if George Zimmerman or Donald Trump came out as transgendered, put on a dress and sauntered into a ladies bathroom in NC or wherever, under the mantle of equality for LGBT, half the folk here would implode.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I hope someday that you will be asked for your BC before you enter a restroom. They should have made that rule before the 2004 election and then there would have been no doubt about Obama's legitimacy. He'd have had to carry that BC that you all were so worried about.
BC not needed for educated people to see if a person is male or female..........or you saving you have an adman's apple and a beard?

Jen

Senator
Did anyone else watch "Meet the Press" yesterday morning? They showed this sign that was put up in North Carolina. They also had the Governor of N. Carolina on trying his best to cover his arse. It was pretty interesting.

Then of course Reince Priebus was there via TV, reminding 'The Donald' that he's not going to change the RNC rules for anyone.

Nobody should treat L,G, B or T people badly. But to allow someone to choose their restroom based on what they say they think is nothing short of crazy. A pervert can say "hey! I think I'm a woman" and go in and molest little girls or peep at women. Liberals are fine with that, I guess.

Dino

Russian Asset
I hope someday that you will be asked for your BC before you enter a restroom. They should have made that rule before the 2004 election and then there would have been no doubt about Obama's legitimacy. He'd have had to carry that BC that you all were so worried about.
See how the liberal misinformation works??

The law has nothing to do with showing a birth certificate before entering a restroom. That has nothing to do with the issue whatsoever.
The misinformation campaign works on such feeble but outspoken minds, how pathetic!

I will never be asked to show anything before using a MEN's room because I appear to be a man, who passes himself off as a man, and doesn't dress as a woman
Now if I was a demented pervert, I might consider dressing as a woman, and then- using some legally twisted balderdash such as I'm have a gender identity crisis- step into the ladies' restroom or girl's locker room to relieve myself. Would you be comfortable with a person doing that?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
you guys really dont know how to start trouble..

Check out this grenade...

I'll betcha if George Zimmerman or Donald Trump came out as transgendered, put on a dress and sauntered into a ladies bathroom in NC or wherever, under the mantle of equality for LGBT, half the folk here would implode.
You're slipping. How about this couple? You'd have to look twice to figure out which one you're sharing the urinal with. I knew you wanted to taunt me with a Palin remark, so I will make it easier for you. They do look an awful lot alike. Only their plastic surgeons could tell the difference.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You're slipping. How about this couple? You'd have to look twice to figure out which one you're sharing the urinal with. I knew you wanted to taunt me with a Palin remark, so I will make it easier for you. They do look an awful lot alike. Only their plastic surgeons could tell the difference.

How did you know I wanted to taunt you with a palin remark if i addressed neither you nor palin?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

anyway..Bruce can feel free to be caitlyn. more power too him ,and god bless and all that. but were I to find him headed to the mens room, and my son were in there... i'd follow, just to be sure he's safe. as I would with any man..in a rest room..where my son is alone. any.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They don't look anything like each other.............piss poor photo shopped

LMAO........did I just hear your back door slam?☻

Last edited: