• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Welcome to the Freedom Cafe!

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Welcome to the Freedom Cafe! We trust you to make your own choices if you want to wear a face mask. And, in the same spirit of individual liberty, we allow our staff to make their own choices about the safety procedures they prefer to follow as they prepare and serve your food.

We encourage employees to wash their hands after using the bathroom, but understand that some people may be allergic to certain soaps or may simply prefer not to wash their hands. It is not our place to tell them what to do.

We understand that you may be used to chicken that has been cooked to 165 degrees. We do have to respect that some of our cooks may have seen a meme or a YouTube video saying that 100 degrees is sufficient, and we do not want to encroach on their beliefs.

Some of our cooks may prefer to use the same utensils for multiple ingredients, including ingredients some customers are allergic to. That is a cook’s right to do so.

Some servers may wish to touch your food as they serve it. There is no reason that a healthy person with clean hands can’t touch your food. We will take their word for it that they are healthy and clean.

Water temperature and detergent are highly personal choices, and we allow our dishwashing team to decide how they’d prefer to wash the silverware you will put in your mouth.

Some of you may get sick, but almost everyone survives food poisoning. We think you’ll agree that it’s a small price to pay for the sweet freedom of no one ever being told what to do - and especially not for the silly reason of keeping strangers healthy.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Tit for tat. Love it.

Oh, the many ways waitstaff can get back at customers.
My favorite is using their burger as a hockey puck.

Welcome to the Freedom Cafe! We trust you to make your own choices if you want to wear a face mask. And, in the same spirit of individual liberty, we allow our staff to make their own choices about the safety procedures they prefer to follow as they prepare and serve your food.

We encourage employees to wash their hands after using the bathroom, but understand that some people may be allergic to certain soaps or may simply prefer not to wash their hands. It is not our place to tell them what to do.

We understand that you may be used to chicken that has been cooked to 165 degrees. We do have to respect that some of our cooks may have seen a meme or a YouTube video saying that 100 degrees is sufficient, and we do not want to encroach on their beliefs.

Some of our cooks may prefer to use the same utensils for multiple ingredients, including ingredients some customers are allergic to. That is a cook’s right to do so.

Some servers may wish to touch your food as they serve it. There is no reason that a healthy person with clean hands can’t touch your food. We will take their word for it that they are healthy and clean.

Water temperature and detergent are highly personal choices, and we allow our dishwashing team to decide how they’d prefer to wash the silverware you will put in your mouth.

Some of you may get sick, but almost everyone survives food poisoning. We think you’ll agree that it’s a small price to pay for the sweet freedom of no one ever being told what to do - and especially not for the silly reason of keeping strangers healthy.
Nothing gets you people angrier than freedom.

FakeName

Governor
Nothing gets you people angrier than freedom.
So should cooks be free to decide for themselves whether not they wash their hands after using the bathroom?

Or use the same knife to debone raw chicken as they use to cut lettuce for salads?

Should they decide for themselves whether or not to even wash the raw chicken knife before cutting the lettuce with it?

So should cooks be free to decide for themselves whether not they wash their hands after using the bathroom?

Or use the same knife to debone raw chicken as they use to cut lettuce for salads?

Should they decide for themselves whether or not to even wash the raw chicken knife before cutting the lettuce with it?
Clearly you've never worked in a restaurant. Since you haven't, let me share a secret with you. There's no one in the kitchen watching the cooks to make sure they do any of that. They have the freedom to decide whether or not they do.

Like I said, nothing gets you people angrier than freedom.

FakeName

Governor
Clearly you've never worked in a restaurant. Since you haven't, let me share a secret with you. There's no one in the kitchen watching the cooks to make sure they do any of that. They have the freedom to decide whether or not they do.

Like I said, nothing gets you people angrier than freedom.
Lol, I worked my way through college as a cook in an upscale restaurant.

The things I mentioned are illegal. For good reason. Even though the health dept isn't there day in and day out to enforce it.

Just like the speed limit on the two lane road you take to get to my house is 50 mph, but I have never seen a cop or highway patrol on that road to enforce it.

Should we do away with all laws unless we can have a monitor observing and enforcing wherever the law applies?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

How many do you need to get sick to feel justified?

Drumcollie

Lol, I worked my way through college as a cook in an upscale restaurant.

The things I mentioned are illegal. For good reason. Even though the health dept isn't there day in and day out to enforce it.

Just like the speed limit on the two lane road you take to get to my house is 50 mph, but I have never seen a cop or highway patrol on that road to enforce it.

Should we do away with all laws unless we can have a monitor observing and enforcing wherever the law applies?
Is anybody monitoring you. Be careful what you wish for.

Drumcollie

Lets get monitors so your burger can cost 58.00 USD.

FakeName

Governor
Lets get monitors so your burger can cost 58.00 USD.

FakeName

Governor
What kind of shit holes do you people eat in?
Honestly if I walked into a restaurant and the staff were not wearing masks I would think they aren't very interested in protecting the health of their customers and it would make me wonder if they wash their hands, have procedures to prevent cross contamination, etc.

I probably wouldn't eat there.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly if I walked into a restaurant and the staff were not wearing masks I would think they aren't very interested in protecting the health of their customers and it would make me wonder if they wash their hands, have procedures to prevent cross contamination, etc.

I probably wouldn't eat there.
agree.

FakeName

Governor
If you don't have enforcement, then choosing whether or not to obey the law becomes a freedom people have.

That must drive you crazy.
What are you talking about? we don't have enforcenent everywhere at all times for any law.

So Should we have no laws?

Of course people can choose whether or not to obey the law, how does that support your point?