• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Well, appears with Browny & Mick Banned it's clear SW only wants Liberals in PJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
(1) Name Calling..................libs do it much more than non-libs, :) and it was to Nina, the top name calling MOD attacking miserable female in PJ
(2) "short busser, stupid repubs" is OK if it's PNWest

If this is what you want SW48..............just ban all non-libs.................dammn

You've already got majority of non-libs banning PJ

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
(1) Name Calling..................libs do it much more than non-libs, :) and it was to Nina, the top name calling MOD attacking miserable female in PJ

If this is what you want SW48..............just ban all non-libs.................dammn

Zzzzz...

It's just two bans, not all non-libs. Please don't embellish

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member

They were temp bans but micks could be permanent if he keeps it up. Why don't you go through the list of temp bans and tell me which "side" gets banned more? Also list who is on what "side" because I really don't pay attention as I think anyone who is on a "side" is a sheep.

The insults needed to be directed at an individual.
You can call Democrats or republicans short-bussers or whatever and it isn't directed at an individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.